[2.5] CI/LL Crit Herald Stomper Leveling Build

Hello, I've a problem.
Maybe I did something wrong : I build the CI witch, but I don't know what auras I should use.
With only Herald of ice & Herald of Thunder, my mana reserved is high. So... I can't use purity of lightning & warlord's mark.

Some advices?
"
GrimPampa wrote:
Hello, I've a problem.
Maybe I did something wrong : I build the CI witch, but I don't know what auras I should use.
With only Herald of ice & Herald of Thunder, my mana reserved is high. So... I can't use purity of lightning & warlord's mark.

Some advices?

Hello. I've modified the Witch tree to help with mana reservation. You will need to use at least a level 3 enlighten and drop Purity of lightning since you are going CI.

Links:
Enlighten - Discipline - Warlord's Mark

4-link Herald of thunder

4-link Herald of Ice
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I just started a character to test this build.

I'll keep it LL witch, but I have a question.

What would you use without the boots? I'm using arc to kill mobs, but since the max links I can have is 4, idk if I'll be able to keep it at a high level.
"
"
GrimPampa wrote:
Hello, I've a problem.

Some advices?

Hello. I've modified the Witch tree to help with mana reservation. You will need to use at least a level 3 enlighten and drop Purity of lightning since you are going CI.

Links:

4-link Herald of thunder

4-link Herald of Ice

Umm i think u forgot about the added resveration to HoT and HoI.

Was unable to cast all the auras since HoT and HoI have a insane reservation with the support gems. unless your saying we dont use any support gems on those 2....
Hi, which ascendancy points are you using?
Any tips for general lvling and tree lvling (what take 1st etc)?
"
Jake2g wrote:
"
"
GrimPampa wrote:
Hello, I've a problem.

Some advices?

Links:

4-link Herald of thunder

4-link Herald of Ice

Umm i think u forgot about the added resveration to HoT and HoI.

Was unable to cast all the auras since HoT and HoI have a insane reservation with the support gems. unless your saying we dont use any support gems on those 2....

No, nothing was forgotten by me. Everything is listed in the guide (gear/gems/tree...etc). You can fit everything in if you copy my build as is (don't forget about all the reduced mana reservations on the tree, you can modify the tree per your needs). You can also use poeplanner to plan out your build ahead of time, it includes tree/gear/aura sections.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 22, 2017, 7:23:36 PM
"
No, nothing was forgotten by me. Everything is listed in the guide (gear/gems/tree...etc). You can fit everything in if you copy my build as is (don't forget about all the reduced mana reservations on the tree, you can modify the tree per your needs). You can also use poeplanner to plan out your build ahead of time, it includes tree/gear/aura sections.

Then i think i need some help ><
these are the links im using based on your gear links (Also Witch CI version)

HoT-Added lightning-ice bite-Hyperthermia
HoI-Added lightning-ice bite-Increased Area of effect
Warlordsmark-Blasphemy-Discipline-Enlighten lvl-3

Your tree has 16% reduced Mana Reserved

Maybe im using the wrong links?
"
Jake2g wrote:
"

Then i think i need some help ><
these are the links im using based on your gear links (Also Witch CI version)

HoT-Added lightning-ice bite-Hyperthermia
HoI-Added lightning-ice bite-Increased Area of effect
Warlordsmark-Blasphemy-Discipline-Enlighten lvl-3

Your tree has 16% reduced Mana Reserved

Maybe im using the wrong links?

Ok, I think I see the problem. At the very top of the tree, spend 1 point to get another 4% reduced mana reservation and use Conqueror's Efficiency in one of your jewel sockets. This should give a total of 22% reduced mana reservation.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
thx but from calculating ill still not have enough ><... reworked the tree so i can get all the reduced nodes and im still a bit off from using everything but almost have it. just missing added lightning dmg on hoi after doing that

so total is 34% reduced roughly lol after getting all the reduced nodes.... ill try getting the jewel and see if that lets me run everything.
Last edited by Jake2g on Jan 22, 2017, 8:14:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info