[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
TeamNobility wrote:

This is the build so far, anything that should change etc? I have max res etc.

I feel like you missed the part of not having to link your axe.... I'd get a 6 socket flame and add another support gem.
Hi @ all,

thanks for the great guide and the very fast support.

at the moment i play with a high armour (2000+AF) bodyarmour, its pretty safe with approx. 40% melee dam reduction. but i love the idea to play with dual curse and i lookign forward to switch to cospris. is it possible to play the noncrit version with cospris? poison should work with non crit too, right? but on the otherhand....is it nessasery to poison? at the moment everything till tier 14 dies pretty fast.

are there any other option beside doedres ring, the windscreamer(or caller) boots? i have not enough momney to vaal the second curse or in otherwords, i have not enough luck for the amount of money that i have :)

someone still tried Gruthkul's Pelt? is molten burst still working with it?

thx

Sitting at max resists with about 43k unbuffed dps. Any recommendations on how to improve this so that I can actually run T16/Shaper? I've never attempted Shaper but given my success rate on T16 I feel like it would be a fail. I can do Hydra without much trouble, have only attempted Chimera aside from that which actually was a failure due to the add phases and not the boss. Vaal Temple I get 1 shot most of the time. Switched out the setup to use Immortal Call with CWDT and still got wrecked although it did help some. I also have trouble with Izaro when he has the mace weapon, that is mostly my fault though as I just didn't bother to dodge his charge up attack. The Vaal Temple though... was dying as soon as I enter the room most of the time. Not sure where to go from here as the sustain isn't enough and it seems to be that I need leech to stay alive. My life is somewhat low at 5,350, but I am not sure increasing that by getting better jewels would be worth the investment I still tend to think I would get 1 shot by those bosses.
Finally figure this linking account thing. Here's my gear.

At lvl 90 with only 55k dps. Shouldn't I be close to 100k dps?
I'm a little conflicted as to what I want to do with this build mainly with the chest armour. I don't know if I should go with a 6L Astral or a Belly or a Carcass or anything else in that nature.

As you can see, my character is very different from what the original build is. I want to 6L with Warchief and 6L the axe with Cyclone. Yes, i understand that the axe doesn't need to be linked at all for Molten Burst. I will eventually be getting a Xoph's in the future; also yes, i'm running Hatred. I also don't know what to do with the two empty sockets I have in my boots and gloves. I also need to do Merci lab....

If Kira or anybody would like to take a look at, then my profile is open (i don't get this linking the items thing... it confusing). Thank you.

"
soladox wrote:
Just did uber lab for the first time at level 75! Thanks for the great guide~
Any idea on what i should upgrade next? i was thinking of saving for Dying Sun

Spoiler

I would recommend getting Taste of Hate first. Besides providing some damage, it is a huge boost to toughness.

Besides flask, getting a 6L chest will also upgrade your damage.

"
TeamNobility wrote:
Spoiler

This is the build so far, anything that should change etc? I have max res etc.

My observations:

- Roll life on your Viper Gyre ring
- Replace your Corruption Loop ring
- Damnation Belt is overall good but it is missing the armour roll. A belt with 300+ armour rating will help you to achieve 3000 armour (without flask)
- Gloves is missing attack speed
- Your axe is having only 5 sockets, you need it to be 6 sockets and they don't have to be linked up at all

Lastly, get more levels, you are currently level 74. :)

"
team5ive wrote:
Hi @ all,

thanks for the great guide and the very fast support.

at the moment i play with a high armour (2000+AF) bodyarmour, its pretty safe with approx. 40% melee dam reduction. but i love the idea to play with dual curse and i lookign forward to switch to cospris. is it possible to play the noncrit version with cospris? poison should work with non crit too, right? but on the otherhand....is it nessasery to poison? at the moment everything till tier 14 dies pretty fast.

are there any other option beside doedres ring, the windscreamer(or caller) boots? i have not enough momney to vaal the second curse or in otherwords, i have not enough luck for the amount of money that i have :)

someone still tried Gruthkul's Pelt? is molten burst still working with it?

thx

Yes. It is certainly okay playing non-crit version with Cospri. I am actually running that with Cospri in SSF league. :)

As to poison damage from Cospri, it only works if you do not use Xoph's Blood. Once you have Xoph's Blood, you lose the poison damage because poison rely on physical damage to work.

If you want to run dual curse now, go for Windscreamer boots. It has decent stats.

As for Gruthkul's Pelt, it will not work for this build. The chest does not allow you to run curse and aura.

"
Lethardus wrote:
Spoiler

Sitting at max resists with about 43k unbuffed dps. Any recommendations on how to improve this so that I can actually run T16/Shaper? I've never attempted Shaper but given my success rate on T16 I feel like it would be a fail. I can do Hydra without much trouble, have only attempted Chimera aside from that which actually was a failure due to the add phases and not the boss. Vaal Temple I get 1 shot most of the time. Switched out the setup to use Immortal Call with CWDT and still got wrecked although it did help some. I also have trouble with Izaro when he has the mace weapon, that is mostly my fault though as I just didn't bother to dodge his charge up attack. The Vaal Temple though... was dying as soon as I enter the room most of the time. Not sure where to go from here as the sustain isn't enough and it seems to be that I need leech to stay alive. My life is somewhat low at 5,350, but I am not sure increasing that by getting better jewels would be worth the investment I still tend to think I would get 1 shot by those bosses.

Your gears are overall good. Getting Dying Sun and Wise Oak flask will be able to provide you more damage.

I see that most of your gems do not have 20% quality on them. That is huge damage lose. Get all of them to 20%. You will see Cyclone having 60 to 80K damage (with concentrated gem) and Molten Burst having 8 to 10K damage.

As to fighting Shaper, he is a lot more tougher than the Guardians. If at present you are having issues with the guardians, you will not be able to clear Shaper at all. You can check out @Bymen's gameplay video in the guide and use them as reference on how to fight those bosses.

"
Aspecs wrote:
Finally figure this linking account thing. Here's my gear.
Spoiler

At lvl 90 with only 55k dps. Shouldn't I be close to 100k dps?

My observations:

- Your chest is only 5L. Get a 6L chest and you will see your Cyclone damage going up
- Your gems are missing quality % on them. Get all of them to 20% and you will also see your damage going up
- Getting Taste of Hate, Dying Sun, Lion's Roar and Wise Oak flask will also improve your combat damage

"
fatb0y3 wrote:
I'm a little conflicted as to what I want to do with this build mainly with the chest armour. I don't know if I should go with a 6L Astral or a Belly or a Carcass or anything else in that nature.

As you can see, my character is very different from what the original build is. I want to 6L with Warchief and 6L the axe with Cyclone. Yes, i understand that the axe doesn't need to be linked at all for Molten Burst. I will eventually be getting a Xoph's in the future; also yes, i'm running Hatred. I also don't know what to do with the two empty sockets I have in my boots and gloves. I also need to do Merci lab....

If Kira or anybody would like to take a look at, then my profile is open (i don't get this linking the items thing... it confusing). Thank you.

You are losing too much setup with Cyclone in axe and Warchief in chest. Molten Burst account for 75% of your overall damage. You are better off socketing Warchief in a 4L as it is mainly to provide you damage buff.

A simple illustration on the original build:
"
If Cyclone (in 6L chest) is dealing 50K damage. Molten Burst will be dealing 200K.

For chest pieces, you can consider: Carcass, Belly, Bronn's Lithe, Cospri, Daresso's Defiance

Also, check out the gears and socket link on my SSF guy. He is running the build without Xoph's Blood (still trying to farm for it). That will give you some idea on what gems to use for various gear slot.
Well i need another advice from the experienced community ;)

Yesterday i crafted this gloves

Shame on the low dex roll but the other stats are very decent. Do you think its worth to slam it? There are 2 prefixes open. With life leech/fire damage/physical damage being good the odds on rolling something useful are not that bad. But on the other hand, this gloves used to replace the following

because i felt that a little bit more health wouldn#t be that bad...However, i am missing the attack speed roll from the second gloves, it is very noticeable
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Well i need another advice from the experienced community ;)

Yesterday i crafted this gloves

Shame on the low dex roll but the other stats are very decent. Do you think its worth to slam it? There are 2 prefixes open. With life leech/fire damage/physical damage being good the odds on rolling something useful are not that bad. But on the other hand, this gloves used to replace the following

because i felt that a little bit more health wouldn#t be that bad...However, i am missing the attack speed roll from the second gloves, it is very noticeable

Tough one. I would suggest, keep crafting. ;)
Thx for your advice, but... how to proceed? ;)

Simply removing the master craft and slamming twice? Or just exalt it once and keep the master craft? I am not sure about this. I guess it doesn't really matter, does it?
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Thx for your advice, but... how to proceed? ;)

Simply removing the master craft and slamming twice? Or just exalt it once and keep the master craft? I am not sure about this. I guess it doesn't really matter, does it?

Your current Spiked gloves won't be able to roll attack speed because all suffixes are used up. Your Shagreen gloves is dex based and lacking in armour. I would stick to using Spiked gloves for now as it provide more toughness.

I would then suggest you to get Titan Gauntlets and slap alchemy + scour / chaos / essence + scour to roll the gloves till you get something decent like what I am using now:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info