[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Can we get advice on what Exarch modifiers are good?
"
Stikkibr wrote:
hello dont need level this gems more ?
Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7

you leave them at those levels to keep the uptime. you can level them but CWDT will fire much less often as you have to take a lot more damage so you do not have those buffs for longer periods of time.

i ran with 21/23 versions of these gems for a while and found that the recommended 1/3/7 setup was indeed much better
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Stikkibr wrote:
hello dont need level this gems more ?
Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7

you leave them at those levels to keep the uptime. you can level them but CWDT will fire much less often as you have to take a lot more damage so you do not have those buffs for longer periods of time.

i ran with 21/23 versions of these gems for a while and found that the recommended 1/3/7 setup was indeed much better

But cwdt not supported higher level berserk. How we do that?

Edit: i want to change berserk, seems to be not possible to us it for me. Any recommendation?
Last edited by SHAZEop on Feb 16, 2022, 11:01:00 AM
"
SHAZEop wrote:

Edit: i want to change berserk, seems to be not possible to us it for me. Any recommendation?

CWDT shows you the level cap that it will support. bring berserk either up or down in level till CWDT will support it.

leveling a gem up just goes with xp killing monsters and to lower the gem level you just vendor the gem with 1
to lower it by 1 level. repeat the vendor recipe till the gem is the level you need
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
SHAZEop wrote:

CWDT shows you the level cap that it will support. bring berserk either up or down in level till CWDT will support it.

leveling a gem up just goes with xp killing monsters and to lower the gem level you just vendor the gem with 1
to lower it by 1 level. repeat the vendor recipe till the gem is the level you need

Thanks for the info

Its supported in level 4 but isnt that too low? Also i realize that berserk is not gonna be activated at all...
I'm running this build with Xoph's blood. Should I modify my passive tree in any way?
I'm trying to use a large ring thread of hope, and things are not lining up. It's only allowing me to allocate Butchery, and none of the other things listed. What would you recommend I do in this case?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
I'm trying to use a large ring thread of hope, and things are not lining up. It's only allowing me to allocate Butchery, and none of the other things listed. What would you recommend I do in this case?

this is due to the new changes to the skill tree. guide still uses the old layout and needs to be updated or remove thread of hope usage altogether
@kira1414 what should I do about Thread of Hope?
I'm gonna take matters into my own hands and do some simulating of all the ToH rings and the notables they allow allocation of.

Very large ring grants me allocation of Resolute Technique, Magmatic Strikes, Versatility, and Harvester of Foes.

Large ring grants me allocation of Tenacity, Butchery, Warrior Training, Robust, and Inexorable.

Medium ring grants me allocation of Cleaving, Strong Arm, Spiked Bulwark, Diamond Skin, and Lust for Carnage.

Small ring grants me allocation of Hearty and nothing more.

Time to do some calculating.

Edit: I will try out the medium ring ToH first because it looks to me like it would give me more DPS.
Last edited by MJHeemeyer on Mar 25, 2022, 12:41:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info