[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Im looking for a cyclone build looks like ill try this.

There is like 5 different cylone builds I was looking at all pretty similar at the end of the day right?
Last edited by wotad on Jan 9, 2021, 5:43:33 PM
"
wotad wrote:

There is like 5 different cylone builds I was looking at all pretty similar at the end of the day right?

Yes. The skill trees are similar so it won't take a lot of regrets to re-spec from 1 to another.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
wotad wrote:

Yes. The skill trees are similar so it won't take a lot of regrets to re-spec from 1 to another.

I guess you cant really start with this because axe will cost alot I guess?
"
wotad wrote:
I guess you cant really start with this because axe will cost alot I guess?

On the contrary, the axe cost around 10 to 20 chaos on day 1 and in just a few days, it will drop to 1 chaos.
Uhmm maybe ill try this build then slayer got buffed also so could be very good.
hey kira so does it impact a lot or not the nerf on the attack damage while leeching ?
"
Matriuso wrote:
hey kira so does it impact a lot or not the nerf on the attack damage while leeching ?

Doubt it will have much (if any) impact cos there will be more new gear upgrades to compensate for that.

One thing for certain, Slayer got a big buff when it comes to survivability and the change to Masterful Form is now something worth exploring, which will pretty much end up as a buff.
Hey kira! Solid biuld! Think is it viable for 3.13?
Looks like slayer build was nerfed dmg/leech wise unless im reading wrong?
Last edited by wotad on Jan 12, 2021, 3:16:46 PM
"
vesper_r wrote:
Hey kira! Solid biuld! Think is it viable for 3.13?

Yep. It will be viable. :)

"
wotad wrote:
Looks like slayer build was nerfed dmg/leech wise unless im reading wrong?

Leech is greatly buffed.

For damage, overall is a gain because ailments now gain 20% more damage and if you take Masterful Form, you have +1 frenzy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info