[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey,

Currently playing the resolute technique version of the build and I was wondering if I could fit in blood rage somewhere and if it would even be worth it.
What gem would I drop for it?
Having a lot of fun with the build but it feels weird to play a build with no frenzy/power/endurance charges at all.
And how exactly does berserk work? I don't get how this build gets rage at all.
Do we have to roll the new stats of Ngamahu's? or will the old stats "50% physical converted to fire dmg" work just as well?

I noticed your revised skill tree reduced my max life a bit. I guess I'll have to add some life on equipment.

"
161Sherlock wrote:
Well I started playing your build for chieftain instead, the barbarian look of maurader looks better with badass axe than duelist :P

Have to agree that character model on marauder look way better than duelist. :)

"
derr0k wrote:
Hey,

Currently playing the resolute technique version of the build and I was wondering if I could fit in blood rage somewhere and if it would even be worth it.
What gem would I drop for it?
Having a lot of fun with the build but it feels weird to play a build with no frenzy/power/endurance charges at all.
And how exactly does berserk work? I don't get how this build gets rage at all.

Blood Rage only grant attack speed and frenzy charges on kill. You don't benefit from the life steal so I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to use Blood Rage, you can replace Blasphemy + Flammability (use curse on hit ring instead, see recommended rares) with it.

You can spec towards Discipline of Unyielding or Slaughter for endurance and frenzy charges on kill.

You will use Rage gem for rage generation.

"
Thirteen_13 wrote:
Do we have to roll the new stats of Ngamahu's? or will the old stats "50% physical converted to fire dmg" work just as well?

I noticed your revised skill tree reduced my max life a bit. I guess I'll have to add some life on equipment.

DO NOT use divine on legacy Ngamahu. Perfect rolled legacy Ngamahu have over ~500 pdps while a perfect rolled 3.11 Ngamahu is ~450 pdps.

You can craft convert physical to fire damage on your gloves to make up for the 10% difference.
"

DO NOT use divine on legacy Ngamahu. Perfect rolled legacy Ngamahu have over ~500 pdps while a perfect rolled 3.11 Ngamahu is ~450 pdps.

You can craft convert physical to fire damage on your gloves to make up for the 10% difference.

thankfully. I got a perfect rolled Ngamahu and i had a gut feeling not to divine it before checking around. and really thank you for your advice previously. I followed most of them and my dmg really soared and I could kill Sirus and high tier maps comfortably. My hp is around 5.8k now (it even went to 6.2k before switching to the 3.11 tree and build).
Last edited by Thirteen_13 on Jun 21, 2020, 11:24:30 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply and the help.

I have another question about the flask setup. Why do we use Taste of Hate in the 2 flask setups?
It also says it converts physical damage to cold but we already have 100% phys to fire conversion so how do these things interact with each other?
Or is it mainly used as a tool for damage mitigation?
Again thank you for replying.
"
derr0k wrote:
Hey,

I have another question about the flask setup. Why do we use Taste of Hate in the 2 flask setups?
It also says it converts physical damage to cold but we already have 100% phys to fire conversion so how do these things interact with each other?

Taste of Hate does not convert, instead it grant physical as extra cold.

In 3.11, you will now be able to deal cold damage too because you no longer require Xoph's Blood to run the build.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
derr0k wrote:
Hey,

Taste of Hate does not convert, instead it grant physical as extra cold.

In 3.11, you will now be able to deal cold damage too because you no longer require Xoph's Blood to run the build.

Atziri's Promise seems to add more damage than Taste of Hate in my PoB. It double dips both physical and elemental conversion and is cheaper too, but has less utility
"
GodofJur wrote:

Atziri's Promise seems to add more damage than Taste of Hate in my PoB. It double dips both physical and elemental conversion and is cheaper too, but has less utility

Yep. That is correct. :)
In the list of 4links there is GEM Beserk, but there is no way to generate RAGE, what is the purpose of it? And I'm also finding it very slow to have to use warcry, am I doing something wrong?

I'm using Tectonic Slam.
Last edited by LMP on Jun 25, 2020, 10:54:40 AM
"
LMP wrote:
In the list of 4links there is GEM Beserk, but there is no way to generate RAGE, what is the purpose of it? And I'm also finding it very slow to have to use warcry, am I doing something wrong?

I'm using Tectonic Slam.

The gems section was not up-to-date. This is now fixed. Rage is now included for Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam.

For warcry, you need to spec Call to Arms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info