[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Saerah wrote:

have 2 questions here:
1. i don't understand how does "The wise oak" work, it says reduce elemental damage, and reduce enemy's resist... according to uncapped resist? what does that means? and wise oak is flask for offensive or defensive purpose?

2. understand my next upgrade definately would be Undying Sun, so what is my next upgrade after Undying Sun?
Spoiler

Ans 1: Wise Oak is for both offensive and defensive purpose and it is based on uncapped resistance (the resistance above 75%).

If you have the follow resistance stats (before flask):
"
130% fire resistance
110% cold resistance
110% lightning resistance

Resistance after popping Wise Oak:
"
165% fire resistance (gain 15% fire penetration)
145% cold resistance (gain 5% reduced incoming cold damage taken)
145% lightning resistance (gain 5% reduced incoming lightning damage taken)

If you play a build that does fire + cold + lightning damage, the best uncap resistance will be (e.g.):
"
110% fire resistance (gain 15% fire penetration + 5% reduced incoming fire damage taken)

110% cold resistance (gain 15% cold penetration + 5% reduced incoming cold damage taken)

110% lightning resistance (gain 15% lightning penetration + 5% reduced incoming lightning damage taken)

Note that if you have Taste of Hate, it will push your uncap cold resistance higher. And you will lose the fire penetration from Wise Oak.

Therefore, if you have Wise Oak and Taste of Hate, you will also want to use Dying Sun. Popping all 3 flasks will ensure uncapped fire resistance is highest.

Ans 2: If you are not using Wise Oak, I will recommend you to get Taste of Hate first. It provides both offensive and defensive stats to the build.

In fact, check out the flasks section. :)

"
Had3 wrote:
Hey Kira! I said I would come back once I finished building your amazing build. And its honestly just fucking amazing. Like, amazing. I just wanted to know if I could approve anything else on my setup. Opal rings are expensive so I can't afford them :(. Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I also wasted 75c on the wrong Watcher's Eye:
, again, thank you for the help and I would appreciate it if you helped me again :P. Thanks Kira!

Glad you like the build.

As pointed out by @bravo373, there is another way to make good use of the Watcher's Eye that you have purchased.

Use it and un-spec Avatar of Fire skill tree. This way you will still have 83% fire conversion. Which isn't bad.

But of course, having Avatar of Fire skill tree + extra fire Watcher's Eye will give you more damage.

Btw, you will want to link Anger with the rest of your aura gems so that it don't reserve more than 50% of your mana.

i.e.
"
Blasphemy + Flammability + Herald of Ash + Anger

I would say your next biggest damage upgrade will be 6L Bronn with 3R2B1G. So aim for that.

Also, check out the flasks (very important) and faq section. Lots of useful information there. :)

"
Recusco wrote:
Spoiler

Thank you Kira, successfully ran UBER LAB at 75 just like the guide stated. I did it without Xoph/Watcher's Eye. I used Impresence Amulet, 6 socket Ngamuahu's and 5L Bronn's.

This is the first ladder I've gotten serious about playing so this was my first uber lab solo kill.

You are welcome. :)

"
Huelser wrote:
How do you guys exactly get the INT for all the Gems? I find it super hard to find a decent ring with this much INT (at this point I need over 50int from it) and good stats else.. Any Tips?

Also do you guys have uncapped ressistences when running the "The Wise Oak"?

The total amount of int that you want to aim for is 125 (to be able to use a level 13 Enfeeble gem).

Depending on the skill tree you used, you will need 70 int on gears for Xoph's Blood skill tree and 25 int for Avatar of Fire skill tree.

2 x 35 int rings will get you to meet the requirement.

You can also get int from rare boots, and jewels.

For Wise Oak, see my reply to @Saerah (above).
Hello thanks for this awesome build !

Level 76 at the moment, 60k dps (full buff). Feel a bit weak against bosses (single dps), but I need to change my rings for opal ring. Map clearspeed is really really good, enjoy it !

I had a question, I bought a watcher's eye (with 33% physical dmg converted to fire damage) but it doesn't change my dps tooltip, is that normal ? + I have avator of fire in the tree.

Thanks for everything, GL !
"
Shinro28 wrote:

Level 76 at the moment, 60k dps (full buff). Feel a bit weak against bosses (single dps), but I need to change my rings for opal ring. Map clearspeed is really really good, enjoy it !

I had a question, I bought a watcher's eye (with 33% physical dmg converted to fire damage) but it doesn't change my dps tooltip, is that normal ? + I have avator of fire in the tree.

Glad you liked it. :)

As you level up, upgrade your gears and get your gems to 20/20, you will see your Cyclone damage going into 100K (hideout) region.

And you have bought the wrong version of Watcher's Eye...

You will want "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger".

You are not gaining anything from the one you bought because you are already on 100% conversion.

It seems that on and off players will miss out that line in the guide. I have highlighted extra fire damage in the recommended gears section and hopefully this will help.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Shinro28 wrote:

Glad you liked it. :)

As you level up, upgrade your gears and get your gems to 20/20, you will see your Cyclone damage going into 100K (hideout) region.

And you have bought the wrong version of Watcher's Eye...

You will want "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger".

You are not gaining anything from the one you bought because you are already on 100% conversion.

It seems that on and off players will miss out that line in the guide. I have highlighted extra fire damage in the recommended gears section and hopefully this will help.

LOL i'm so dumb !!! Wasted 70c but i'll try to sell it lol. Watcher's eye with "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger" are about 2.5 ex. I think i'll try to improve my defences first. Thanks for advices
hi, can i play this build with the berserker ?or will my survivability be a big problem?
hi kira , great build having lots of fun with it, my cyclone DPS is about 100k. I am running Avatar of Fire skill tree + extra fire Watcher's . my issue is mana at the moment. i am running Blasphemy + Flammability + Herald of Ash + Anger. my anger is linked to Herald of Ash,immortal call and cast on damage taken. I saw that you posted to link all the auras. what should I link blood rage and enduring cry if i move all the auras together?
Last edited by Sl0whand on Jan 14, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
"
Btw, you will want to link Anger with the rest of your aura gems so that it don't reserve more than 50% of your mana.

i.e.

"

If all four gems are linked then Flammability 35% reserved + Heral of Ash 25% reserved + Anger 50% reserved = 110% reserved. Am i misunderstanding something?

Malanzh if you are wearing impresence there's no cost to Flammability
Last edited by Sl0whand on Jan 14, 2018, 2:48:48 PM
Thank you! Completely forgot about impresence. Any Advice on how i can optimize my current setup or what i should upgrade next? Gear/stats shown below.

Spoiler

Last edited by Malanzh on Jan 14, 2018, 3:05:57 PM
"
Malanzh wrote:
"

i.e.

"

If all four gems are linked then Flammability 35% reserved + Heral of Ash 25% reserved + Anger 50% reserved = 110% reserved. Am i misunderstanding something?

If u have Impresence u have Flamebility 0%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info