[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Why is no one using Added Fire Support for Cyclone? Gives me 18K DPS on Cyclone ...Forify gives me 4K ...
I crafted a BBB-RR-G bronns. In path of building Chance to Ignite deals more DPS than Added Fire damage. The 6th link would increase my DPS with 150k damage on avg. So I don't really want to ruin that BBB bronns. Added fire damage would do 620k on cyclone, ignite chance about 630k.

How come the chance to ignite gem does so much DPS for our build, even though I'm already using Flammability? I really don't get it. Is path of building wrong?

I'm using Fortify on my leapslam.
Last edited by Djangooo on Dec 25, 2017, 9:52:07 AM
my ngamahy, face tank shaper and gvuards, 8mod t16. 4100 laif leech regen per second. all content easy.200-1200k dps shaper just random with molten burst.
For more survive just up lvl and learn +5% max life and life leech up to 4600-5k per seconds.
ps. skip map mods - less recovery 60%, no life leech and elemental reflect on t16.
*pasterbin - https://pastebin.com/9zyR08hK i have one abus jewel on fire dmg with axe and max life38*
"
tanbao wrote:
Why is no one using Added Fire Support for Cyclone? Gives me 18K DPS on Cyclone ...Forify gives me 4K ...

Fortify is a buff that grants the player 20% reduced damage taken from hits. Applying it conveniently with cyclone just makes life slightly easier against hard hitting mobs/spells.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Looking for upgrade.

Im following the tree with avatar of fire. I feel like i'm squishy, standing at 6674 hp. Lack of damage/leech for some boss.

I'm halfway through to buy xoph's blood amulet. The Exalted and xoph blood is getting expensive, thus make my progress slower than ever.

It's there something cheaper i can upgrade first?
If anyone can take a look at my profile and give me some advice on what the next priority on which item to buy next? Maybe a carcass jack? I will only be able to get 4 link at best
are people using vaal pact with this build? i couldn't find it on the skill tree (i'm a bit of a newb.)

also i tried following the build as best i can, but being sort of new to games like this it wasn't as easy as it is for others- i had a lot of questions and shit i had to research and read and i'm sure i missed a shitload.

in the spirit of christmas.. could someone take a look at my char/profile and give me advice on what i can do to better myself? items/different gem combos/etc. i am sitting on about 9e. and i don't really know what to spend it on (only know that i have to upgrade a lot of shit).

i'm thinking my next move is getting a couple opal rings until i decide i want to go in on xophs? if someone could analyze all the things i could/should do to improve my char i'd appreciate it. im pretty lost.
Last edited by jujib3z on Dec 25, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
"
xslasherz wrote:
Looking for upgrade.

Im following the tree with avatar of fire. I feel like i'm squishy, standing at 6674 hp. Lack of damage/leech for some boss.

I'm halfway through to buy xoph's blood amulet. The Exalted and xoph blood is getting expensive, thus make my progress slower than ever.

It's there something cheaper i can upgrade first?

I notice that you opted in for Belly of the Beast route. Although, at first I thought that it would be better I felt that once I switched I would have way less damage - which means that when you leech your leech amounts will be smaller than if you were using a brons. Because Brons gives you a bunch more damage, your leech becomes much better. If you decide to switch to Brons, you will most likely want to switch into Iron Reflexes. If you notice that your leech is still not good enough, try vaal pact. When you run uber lab you will probably want to regret vaal pact temporarily.

I would also like to note that your gloves and boots have pretty low armor levels. You might be able to get better for not too much. On your boots you really dont need more than 15% movement speed which vastly reduces the cost of boots. Your gloves are really nice as far as prefixes/suffixes but the armor level is kinda low. I don't run Attack speed on my gloves mostly because its expensive and I could find a decent pair of higher armor level gloves with good resists/life/int. I can faceroll all mobs t14-t16 maps no problem(I do have xophs, though). I might also suggest getting a wise oak, they arent too expensive and they give you an okay defense/offense.

With a brons you run about 6.5k-7k hp when fully hp optimized gear.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Hi, about the gem setup, there are too many skills to use: Ancestral warchief, blood rage, lightning golem (which is die all the time and we have to summon it again), leap slam, enduring cry, vaal lightning trap. So there are 6 skills to use in every fight + 5 flask, isn't it uncomfortable?
Or maybe it's just for the stats and you dont have to use it all the time?
And is it correct that if i have the red dream jewel i dont need enduring cry or i need it on socket but not require using it?
Last edited by khachavippoe on Dec 25, 2017, 3:04:57 PM
the recommended flask setup- how do you deal with curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info