[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
APEC wrote:

1. My Account -> Privacy Settings - done!
2. 6L Carcass Jack is not reachable for now, think to buy 5L in 2.6 if it doesn't get nerf.
3. Speed 1.9 APS =)
I like Hezmana cos it give me non stop cyclone without using mana, but I think it cost me lot of dps...

5L chest piece that is non Carcass Jack is fine but Ngahamu's Flame (don't have to be linked, just need 6 sockets) is a must have for this build (thus the build's name). Without it you are losing a lot of damage from Molten Burst that is proc during Cyclone.

The next must have item (though of lesser importance) will be Xoph's Blood amulet.

Without the above 2 items, the build is incomplete.

"
What about dropping Fortify for Faster Attacks in Leap Slam setup, don't we get it from the cyclone?

Yes you certainly can replace fortify with faster attack (or any other gem you prefer) in the 4L Leap Slam setup. :)

"
Kortiah wrote:
Any idea if this build is doable as League starter, meaning without being sure to have Ngamahu right away? (not sure how it'll be priced).

I though about doing an Ice Crash or EQ Slayer and transition into Ngamahu once I can get one, would this be fine? Or anyone has a better idea?

Someone asked the same question and I have replied him a few posts earlier. You can check that out. :)
Where did u get mana for Ngamahu?
"
APEC wrote:

You dont need mana for Ngamahu.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Kortiah wrote:
Any idea if this build is doable as League starter, meaning without being sure to have Ngamahu right away? (not sure how it'll be priced).

I though about doing an Ice Crash or EQ Slayer and transition into Ngamahu once I can get one, would this be fine? Or anyone has a better idea?

Someone asked the same question and I have replied him a few posts earlier. You can check that out. :)

Missed it, thanks a lot !
"
OneUnited wrote:
"
APEC wrote:

You dont need mana for Ngamahu.

How that? Cyclone for proc Molten Burst, or u just melee hit mobs? O_o
"
APEC wrote:

Molten Burst is proc based. It is a free damage that occurs on melee hit. Cyclone is skill of choice mainly because of its high proc and mobility.
Hello guys, I want to start new league with this build but Im a bit confused what skilltree should i use ?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
APEC wrote:

Molten Burst is proc based. It is a free damage that occurs on melee hit. Cyclone is skill of choice mainly because of its high proc and mobility.

Thank you.
I'm currious, spell damage from this

affect Molten Burst?
"
APEC wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
APEC wrote:

Thank you.
I'm currious, spell damage from this

affect Molten Burst?

No, it doesnt. Molten Burst is not categorized under spell.
Whats a good skill for leveling this build? Was thinking about running molten strike untill i got the axe and what not

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info