[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

On the 2handed wheel. Why don't you get the Executioner notable? Very strange? Am I missing something?

I just read the Update part? sorry for dumb question.
Last edited by Dido on Aug 7, 2017, 5:14:09 PM
Lol, omg, why did i ever doubt...rofl, upgradcs completed for now, just gotta buy another bron's and try to 6L, but this shit just went nuts now. I am LOVING it with all the crazy ass speed and dps now.

Spoiler
First time with this build and enjoying it a lot, can anyone give me tips to improve my skill tree and what gear I should be progressing towards next? Here is the gear I'm currently working with:

Spoiler
Last edited by Cakeツ on Aug 7, 2017, 5:50:10 PM
I'm new and don't understand linking supporting gems too well.

I copied the recommend gems into my character but I have way more spells than spots on my action bar which seems wrong, and some spells aren't being supported. I would really appreciate any help.

Also why vaal lightning trap?
Last edited by Chrisalex75 on Aug 7, 2017, 7:25:19 PM
What's the point in choosing Point Blank skill in skill tree if you have no projectile attacks?
"
Kam1na wrote:
What's the point in choosing Point Blank skill in skill tree if you have no projectile attacks?

that's for Molten burst on Ngamahu's Flame, skip it if you dont have it yet or dont use projectiles
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
I tried doing some t1 and t2 maps but feel really squishy. I feel like some of my gear is bad. What am I doing wrong?

Also which of the skill trees should I be following now that I'm at maps? I was just using the leveling skill trees above the "Abusing New Elemental Wheel - Primeval Force" section before, but unsure which one I should follow now.

I see that some of your rare gears are without life rolls (or with low life rolls). They need high life rolls so that the life % nodes in the skill tree can function to its full potential.

You are currently level 71. Gain a few more levels and pick up Constitution node from the skill tree. That will give you a huge boost in your health pool.

Also, ensure that your resistance are capped at 75% after completing act 10.

On your flasks, follow the one listed in the guide.

"
Sorry for the spam. I am amazed at how good this is!

I've never been this geared and I had no idea that Slayer could out leech Lab traps.

Full key runs + facetank Izaro is a breeze.

Spoiler

Thanks Kira!!!

Glad that you are enjoying the build. Your gears are making me want to quit SSF. XD

"
Sch3lm wrote:

Hi, first of all: this guide is awesome!

Atm i use added fire over phys to lighting...if i change it i lose like 3k tooltip. Is this just a wrong impression or how u come up with phys to light? (i jsut dont understand why we use it over added fire/cold/lighting)

I picked Physical to Lightning over Added Fire Damage mainly because of color choice. It is very difficult to get the correct colors on dexterity chest pieces.

Since ultimately you will go for Xoph's Blood, I feel that Physical to Lightning gem is a great temporary place holder and you will still have enough damage to clear Uber Lab. :)

"
Rashx7 wrote:
Feeling really squishy with Bronn, Do you use Bronn on uber lab farm or u just use it for maps etc ?

You can certainly use Bronn for Uber Lab.

1 of your rings and your belt need better life rolls. Preferably over 70. That will boost your health pool greatly.

For uber lab, besides Basalt flask, also use a Granite flask. Cast Enduring Cry and pop the flasks before you engage Izaro.

"
Was running it in legacy few days after start and it worked great.

Is new Weapon Range a big AoE gain or not rly?

It is a great AOE gain but Ngamahu with +2 range will cost a lot.

"
calavera_ wrote:
Build is good but I regret doing it as a starter. Axe and Devoto are "expensive" for my starter standard mentality. I don't know if I wait, create a real starter while I wait for price drops, or if i just BlessRNG

First 2 weeks in the league, Ngamahu and Devoto will cost a fair bit but certainly accessible if you do Chaos recipe.

I have 48 chaos just doing identified recipe in SSF. If I am playing in trading league, I would easily have over 90 chaos and that will be sufficient enough to get me the axe and helm.

If you looked through a few posts before this, you will notice there are already a few players having end game gear at this point in time.

Chaos recipe is anti-RNG. Go for it. :)

"
Dido wrote:
On the 2handed wheel. Why don't you get the Executioner notable? Very strange? Am I missing something?

I just read the Update part? sorry for dumb question.

The build is focused on the proper balance between survival and damage. It does not lack in damage even without picking up Executioner node. :)

"
Fuzzballx wrote:
Lol, omg, why did i ever doubt...rofl, upgradcs completed for now, just gotta buy another bron's and try to 6L, but this shit just went nuts now. I am LOVING it with all the crazy ass speed and dps now.

Spoiler

Guess you found the answer. ;)

For leveling though, I run Cospri's Will for dual curse (flammability + enfeeble). You can also switch flammability to enfeeble and wear Bronn. You will still have enough damage for mapping.

"
First time with this build and enjoying it a lot, can anyone give me tips to improve my skill tree and what gear I should be progressing towards next? Here is the gear I'm currently working with:

Spoiler

Your character is hidden so I am not able to assess your skill tree.

Gear wise, they are looking great. I would replace Atziri Promise with a Ruby flask (or Dying Sun) to handle elemental reflect.

Sibyl's Lament is important if you are into leveling your character. Especially when you clear breaches.

"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
I'm new and don't understand linking supporting gems too well.

I copied the recommend gems into my character but I have way more spells than spots on my action bar which seems wrong, and some spells aren't being supported. I would really appreciate any help.

Also why vaal lightning trap?

GGG added a new help panel into the game which give great explanation on how support gem linking work. You can access that panel by clicking on Open Help Panel (located right next to the Left mouse skill button on your skill panel.

Look for Skill Gems I.

Vaal Lightning Trap is mainly to speed up boss fight. You drop it below their feet and they will die really fast.

"
Kam1na wrote:

What @oui000 said. Molten Burst is a projectile attack. Thus, Point Blank.
for those doing high end stuff already, do you do identify all your stuff and get 1 chaos or are you selling unid'd for 2 chaos?

wondering which way I should go once I get there.

Levelling slowed as soon as I got to act 6 and the resistance penalties are killing me. Gonna try poe trade for some resistance gear when I get home.

Thanks kira! I did not even know it was hidden. I have un-hidden it, could you check it out when you get a chance?
Hello , one question ... the Bane of Legends node - Kill Enemies that have 20% or lower Life when Hit by your Skills ..... need Onslaught active to work? xD ... Thanks for the build >)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info