[2.5] CI/Low-Life Elemental Pathfinder Wander Flasks Build [Insane clearspeed/Viable for all]

How you generate frenzy charges with this build?
"
NaGoyahII wrote:
How you generate frenzy charges with this build?

I?In no way. My friend use Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Poacher's Mark
Ive been playing a very similar build has LL for the past 1 month. Since someone made a enough detailled build guide i figure that u should know that this build has very high dmg potential n can be really good on high budget maybe in the top 3 stronguest build in the game in therm of DMG.

here a shaper run:

https://youtu.be/OImINzmHK_g

Barrage tootip fully buff Flask/PC/BR/frenzy/vaal haste

GEAR used in the video (still missing the helm enchant on COE, got it waiting on league):

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 19, 2017, 11:23:25 PM
"
philophil wrote:
Ive been playing a very similar build has LL for the past 1 month. Since someone made a enough detailled build guide i figure that u should know that this build has very high dmg potential n can be really good on high budget maybe in the top 3 stronguest build in the game in therm of DMG.

here a shaper run:

https://youtu.be/OImINzmHK_g

Barrage tootip fully buff Flask/PC/BR/frenzy/vaal haste

GEAR used in the video (still missing the helm enchant on COE, got it waiting on league):

you really need a 4L for ur kinetic blast bro, cool stuff not really league insta viable
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
Last edited by Singkiang on Jan 20, 2017, 5:17:10 PM
The point of my post was to show the potential of that build n im glad that someone made a build guide about it, cuz its a awesome build.

Ofc for league u would have to tweak my tree n probably use 2 vinktar but there are ppl in league with enough budget to afford the gear that i have, this build need more attention its a awesome build n probably in the top 3 DPS build in this game, with the helm enchant+ point blank ill pass the 6M dps on barrage.

About the 4L i can't have 1 all my socket are taken :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 20, 2017, 7:21:34 PM
"
philophil wrote:
The point of my post was to show the potential of that build n im glad that someone made a build guide about it, cuz its a awesome build.

Ofc for league u would have to tweak my tree n probably use 2 vinktar but there are ppl in league with enough budget to afford the gear that i have, this build need more attention its a awesome build n probably in the top 3 DPS build in this game, with the helm enchant+ point blank ill pass the 6M dps on barrage.

About the 4L i can't have 1 all my socket are taken :(

maybe drop purity of elements and lightning and then free up some skill points along with 4L
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
There no reason to drop those thats how the build work, the amulet allow me to gain crit via lightning RES, so those aura are both defensive n offensive. And im fine with swapping gem i don't mind doing that.
Hi,I have this wand

Do you think is possible to follow your build with this wand and have a good dps?
Last edited by fernandojsn1 on Jan 22, 2017, 1:32:37 PM
"
fernandojsn1 wrote:
Hi,I have this wand

Do you think is possible to follow your build with this wand and have a good dps?

Yeap, not best, but very good wand.
Sup guys im going for this build atm. I got similar gear and all. Atm I don't have the best wand/rings and don't have any jewlery cus of low lvl.

However fully buffed atm i get like 20-30k dps and not 300k+ like you guys. I figured that even with somewhat subpar gear I would still get like 100k atleast. But no...

I was wondering if yall could take a quick look at my char MerikoSWE and see if you spot anything obvious that I need to change/fix. So that I can get some of that heavy dps too lol :)

tyty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info