Singapore Gateway Issue

If GGG rent new server or whatever from other companies will this fix the issue?
I have lost some maps and I am forced to use this gate way in labyrinth or trials since this is the only gate way that dont desync when you live in Japan.

I am sick and tired of this dillema, this has been mentioned for at least 4 years already yet no actions from GGG, I used to think my pc was shitty and everything can be fixed if I invested a lot in pc.

But No, I still have this problem and PoE is one of those games where u die to BS that isnt your fault.
"
BobHunter1 wrote:
If GGG rent new server or whatever from other companies will this fix the issue?

doubt it, the issue that prompted this thread i'm sure was to do with a fibre cut on an under seas cable which dealt with a shit ton of traffic, the result was that they had to reroute that traffic which heavily congested those lines and cases heavy lag and DC's for months (the repair time was the end of February/beginning of March) and this isn't exactly an uncommon thing to happen in the region.

Despite the faulty logic by some to twist it into being the server unless you rung WinMTR while you play with the problem and it shows an actual problem on the last ho it's not the server
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
BobHunter1 wrote:

doubt it, the issue that prompted this thread i'm sure was to do with a fibre cut on an under seas cable which dealt with a shit ton of traffic, the result was that they had to reroute that traffic which heavily congested those lines and cases heavy lag and DC's for months (the repair time was the end of February/beginning of March) and this isn't exactly an uncommon thing to happen in the region.

Despite the faulty logic by some to twist it into being the server unless you rung WinMTR while you play with the problem and it shows an actual problem on the last ho it's not the server

such issues has been happening for 4 years though and continously even if I make my connection better or upgrade the service.

basically you are fucked if you live asia pacific to play poe.
died to desync today once again, wish they can fix singapore server

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info