[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

I think I've taken the build about as far as it will go for me, with the exception of a headhunter. Come a long way from my post about 50 pages back where I'd basically never had more than ~1 ex.

A great map clearer and best friend to many builds. Destroys everything up to tier 15 but definitely not a great guardian/shaper clearer. Fights where you can't pop all vaal skills or can't kill the boss within one vaal haste rotation leave you basically kiting around. Especially if it can kill your golem.

Thanks for the awesome build! Very different play style for me. Back to leech builds for 3.0.

Edit: Gear for those curious

Spoiler

Last edited by bahamut458 on Apr 5, 2017, 2:43:55 PM
"
Tahreyn wrote:
It depends on cost and availability. This league it seems to be quite a bit easier to buy essences due to the essence league stones. Last league it was certainly easier and cheaper to buy screaming + scouring compared to shrieking, and if you go for shrieking, why not go for deafening :P

I'm cheap like that :p
Anyone else having troubles with skill tree urls?
"
sqvirel wrote:
"
Can cause server lag during peak hours, but as of 2.5. this isn't really a problem any more.

I know it isn't really build related question, but how do you mean? I must be doing something wrong since I still get lags... I play with lockstep, could you share your settings?

The way auras currently work creates a lot of workload for the servers when minions and allies are moving in and out of your auras. Before 2.5. I experienced quite a bit of problems with this during peak hours, but with the change to maximum 20 spirits instead of 50 it worked a lot better in 2.5. Now with 2.6. it seems like it has had a turn towards the worse again. I don't know if it is related to the reduced AoE of our auras, or that the server capacity just isn't enough with more ppl playing. Turning off lockstep will probably help it feel smoother for you, even if it's only "putting fresh paint" over the problem. I hope that GGG will make some changes to how auras work in 3.0. so this isn't a problem anymore.

"
Josh_Mister1 wrote:
Anyone else having troubles with skill tree urls?

poeurl.com seems to have some issues again.

From the first page:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

If the poeurl.com links to the skill tree's isn't working, take a look at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/page/26/#p14242943 where I have posted the complete tree and a few leveling trees.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hey could you link the 87 and 103 points ES Based Tree since poeurl is not working ?

Finally got my helm enchant ,

I spent nearly 200 deafenings though and this was the highest i could get for ES....
The poison actually does a crap ton of damage!

Here's my setup for this legacy:

I felt like going max damage so alpha's lets me crank out those 23 anger/wrath as well as save me some life pool (and from being frozen not too shabby). Next on my list are relic shavs ring and a nicely rolled witchfire. Spent a lot of time leveling and rerolling but I'm feeling good about this build. Very fun mapping build :P
"
iRawks wrote:
Hey could you link the 87 and 103 points ES Based Tree since poeurl is not working ?

the poeurl links are up and running again.

"
Furiouso wrote:

Finally got my helm enchant ,

I spent nearly 200 deafenings though and this was the highest i could get for ES....

Still, it has a really nice Int roll. Too bad about the accuracy :(

"
xNuj wrote:
The poison actually does a crap ton of damage!

I felt like going max damage so alpha's lets me crank out those 23 anger/wrath as well as save me some life pool (and from being frozen not too shabby). Next on my list are relic shavs ring and a nicely rolled witchfire. Spent a lot of time leveling and rerolling but I'm feeling good about this build. Very fun mapping build :P

Yep, the poison from the sword is pretty insane =) Just so you know with the Witchfire Brew flask, its rolls doesn't affect us. Minions only gain dmg from increased/more minion damage, so the DoT roll on the witchfire only matters if you want it for another char or in order to fetch a better price in the future.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I have spent some time following and then building this build.

I would like thank everyone contributing in the replies, and ofcourse the build creator for such comprehensive information.

Having almost finished gearing the character, i have fallen into some currency.

Would it be best for me to get the quantity gem or should i take a different path? If taking the gem is my best option, what would my 6L look like?

Mainly playing party play for some bigger hp target mf culls and bosses ofc. Occasionally self running maps.

My profile should be public, otherwise ill link the gear here after i get home from work regardless for convenience sake.

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

***Bonus question*** incase i rolled a 4r 1g 1b shavs, would putting in empower 3 or 4 instead of minion dmg be better or worse (running item quant, emp, phys melee dmg, splash then)?
Last edited by jackrevolver on Apr 5, 2017, 2:38:10 PM
Hmm has been a while since I visited the guide. I have a vague memory of you mention that someone did a AW version based on this guide. Do I remember correctly? If I do, do you have a link to it? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info