[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Neul89 wrote:

As the noob i am, i dont know how to use IC+CWDT, i see that immportal call needs endurance chargues, but i dont have any of them, so... how it works?

Endurance charges only makes IC duration longer, without them we get just base duration of 0.4 seconds, thats why leveling CWDT & IC gems not needed basically. On CWDT you can read, that it casts after some dmg taken supported gems, if they are same or lower level than CWDT requires, so you need to keep them at required levels and not overlevel one of the linked "active" gems.

Some other general tips for you, when i looked at your profile:
1. put lvl 20 gem + 1 gemcutter prism at vendor and you get level 1 gem with 20% quality. You need to do that on your Faster attacks, minion life, minion speed (2 of those basically not required for build, but if you run zombies thats your decision), flesh offering, increased duration, culling strike, melee splash, melee physical dmg, minion damage, SRS (or can buy already 20/20 corrupted one for few chaos), generosity (as i see you reach 20 lvl soon on it.)
2. Clarity supposed to be level 1, can buy it from people at poe.trade for 1 alch, or level new witch in normal act1 until you get clarity from reward. That reserves less life, since we need just aura togled, to get bonus from our ascendancy, as we don't need any mana regeneration (since we have 0 anyway)
3. Should take aura effect node on the tree near Sovereignity (left), Potency of will for longer vaal skills, Champion of the cause to reserve less life.
4. Opminize your jewels for minion damage + something more (int, cast speed with shield / cast & attack speed / cast speed, or es%, faster es recharge..). You can buy blue ones and just use regal to hope for something, now its a bit messy with what you have :)
5. Flasks too.. I know those uniques maybe looks cool, but doesn't add nothing to our builds. And resistane flask we dont need, we need to get resistanes on our gear.
"
Neul89 wrote:
Hi! This my first character in Poe, and i love it, thanks for the build and for make me love this game.

Welcome to PoE! Great that you like the build and the game, you'll have a lot of fun in front of you =)

"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Neul89 wrote:

As the noob i am, i dont know how to use IC+CWDT, i see that immportal call needs endurance chargues, but i dont have any of them, so... how it works?

Endurance charges only makes IC duration longer, without them we get just base duration of 0.4 seconds, thats why leveling CWDT & IC gems not needed basically. On CWDT you can read, that it casts after some dmg taken supported gems, if they are same or lower level than CWDT requires, so you need to keep them at required levels and not overlevel one of the linked "active" gems.

IC benefits from the increased duration we get from the tree and ascendancy, so it should actually be somewhere around 0.7s :)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 31, 2017, 11:04:40 AM
Has anyone done any extensive testing on Added Fire vs Multistrike for single? I remember that the math seems to favor Added Fire but for some reason Multistrike seems to kill bosses faster for me, idk why.

Also, how are you people able to run CWDT on the build? I barely have enough sockets as it is lol. Playing bow btw...
Last edited by ultimatecat on Mar 31, 2017, 2:31:15 PM
"
Has anyone done any extensive testing on Added Fire vs Multistrike for single? I remember that the math seems to favor Added Fire but for some reason Multistrike seems to kill bosses faster for me, idk why.

Also, how are you people able to run CWDT on the build? I barely have enough sockets as it is lol. Playing bow btw...

The traditional build only runs one purity (you use two), does not include the enlighten you have in your chest, and eventually replaces purity of elements with envy via UiD. That's where your lack of sockets comes from compared to the traditional builds.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 31, 2017, 3:06:35 PM
"

I dropped vaal haste for CWDT without unset rings, otherwise was not enough sockets to run just crucial gems :/ But clear speed almost the same, just sometimes i miss vaal haste, when it comes to TUL breach with 4L dmg setup :D But cwdt+IC saved my ass so many times and i reached 97 with it :D
"
ryansider wrote:
"

The traditional build only runs one purity (you use two), does not include the enlighten you have in your chest, and eventually replaces purity of elements with envy via UiD. That's where your lack of sockets comes from compared to the traditional builds.

Ah yeah, completely forgot that I'm using two Enlightens for some reason lol.

"
Matematikas wrote:
"

I dropped vaal haste for CWDT without unset rings, otherwise was not enough sockets to run just crucial gems :/ But clear speed almost the same, just sometimes i miss vaal haste, when it comes to TUL breach with 4L dmg setup :D But cwdt+IC saved my ass so many times and i reached 97 with it :D

Yeah, gonna need to fit in CWDT somehow. Just died to a T12 Haast because of it. Granted, it was a double dmg, minmax, 40% packsize map. Still, shouldn't have happened.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Mar 31, 2017, 3:33:50 PM
"

Yeah, gonna need to fit in CWDT somehow. Just died to a T12 Haast because of it. Granted, it was a double dmg, minmax, 40% packsize map. Still, shouldn't have happened.

Thats the price i think of bow version :D we run less auras, but somehow doing fine.. I personally dont use desecrate, as it helps just at some harder bosses. For that i swap faster attacks+ shield charge from my UiD, but with bow version impossible to swap something for desecrate. And of course more purities + enlighten steals the places. Since normally you could run everything we run too. Armour + bow = 12 sockets and we get 3+6+3=12 too..
"
Matematikas wrote:
"

Thats the price i think of bow version :D we run less auras, but somehow doing fine.. I personally dont use desecrate, as it helps just at some harder bosses. For that i swap faster attacks+ shield charge from my UiD, but with bow version impossible to swap something for desecrate. And of course more purities + enlighten steals the places. Since normally you could run everything we run too. Armour + bow = 12 sockets and we get 3+6+3=12 too..

Well, I could run CWDT setup if I drop Grace and just do 3 purities and also dropping Desecrate. That way I'd still keep the 9 auras.
"
"
Matematikas wrote:
"

Well, I could run CWDT setup if I drop Grace and just do 3 purities and also dropping Desecrate. That way I'd still keep the 9 auras.

You'd end up with less survivability IMO if you drop grace. It provides a huge boost to survivability. You'd be better off dropping a damage aura if you really want to get CWDT.
"
ryansider wrote:
You'd end up with less survivability IMO if you drop grace. It provides a huge boost to survivability. You'd be better off dropping a damage aura if you really want to get CWDT.

Yeah that's a good point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info