[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Themasterofw wrote:

Advice would be greatly appreciated and have a nice day

I run semi mf/quantity too, ofc not a budget, but with your current gear small not expensive upgrades are possible:
1. 2x rings with 35+ flat es, 110+ total elemental resists 3-5c each (some going expensive, wouldn't give away more than 5c pro ring with less than 120 total elemental resists & less than 35 energy shield flat.) Pls make sure that u stack not too much fire, since u wanna keep it on belt..
http://poe.trade/search/iraritasimoyus
2. Gloves 165+ total es, double resists 55+ ele total (if still need a lot with using 2 high resist rings), cost 7-10c
http://poe.trade/search/iraritasimoyus
3. Shield 400+ es, single resists if possible, or open suffix to craft a single resists. Cost 5-15c
http://poe.trade/search/enonakosinorak
4. Helm, if you are not following build and not going 8 auras, since i see aura reserve nodes at the bottom not taken yet, you can get more ES on helm with single resist should be enough to overcap resists anyway, somewhere 320+ es, single/double resists.. cost 4-10c
http://poe.trade/search/ayomonadusimim
5. Work on your skilltree, 2 jewel nodes empty = wasting points. Life+mana nodes near witch start not refunded = wasting points. Life nodes near Unnatural Calm not refunded = wasting points. Str node not refuned, when we have 130+ str on tree, and 30 comes from your gear and some have witch as base = wasting point. Also if u got dex problems, take another +30 dex skillpoint, but not use jewel slot for a jewel like all atributes, dex, cast speed with FIRE SKILLS, really?!!! Also refund Occultists dominion and 2 small int,str nodes left of that node. Also i counted total of 11 nodes you need to refund. That can be used to Influence cluster 4 nodes, Charisma cluster 5 nodes, and work towards Champion of the Cause cluster, that requires 5 nodes more, so i would refund 2 empty jewel nodes, or even 3, since the 3rd one jewel slot is trash too :/
7. You didn't took Influence cluster, Charisma cluster & Champion of the Cause clusters for aura reservation, u just can't run all the auras, no dmg & defenses for you.. No wonder with struggle
"
n1mro wrote:
By the way. Reduced mana reserved helm essence don't work with enlighten? Is that normal or it's a bug?
Spoiler

Without gem

With gem (3 aura setup)

It should work, maybe just rounding rules.. Since if you need 10% mana (life) to reserve an aura, and with enlighten lvl2 you need 9.6%, so there is almost no difference, since it will be rounded to 10%, there are no numbers after ,comma for aura reservations. If you want to run more auras or get rid of conqueror's jewel, you need enlighten 3/4 ;)
"
n1mro wrote:
By the way. Reduced mana reserved helm essence don't work with enlighten? Is that normal or it's a bug?
Spoiler

Without gem

With gem (3 aura setup)

Enlighten does work with the helmet. What you are experiencing is how the rounding works in the game. I always recommend plugging in your figures and auras in: https://poe.mikelat.com/ before making changes in game. There you can see what (if any) effect certain items, aura changes, and other stuff will have.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Why you guys running mf? the mf is so little not even close to 200 does it work? or worth? to use than full damage gear? for solo play
How do you kill Xoph?

Yesterday I did Esh for the first time (This whole Breachthingy is new content for me). Was quite simple. After I watched a small guide, what can be expected at Xoph, I decided to run him too.

So it was like, pop vaal clarity, cast - cast - cast - dodge - dodge - dodge - pop vaal disc. dodge - cast - die. As soon as vaal disc. dispired, I lost the control of the fight. Too much AOE, too many adds to cast anything, a "too" fast Xoph too.

2 Portals went down for instant death at joining the Arena. 1 went down for "too much" of everthing and the last two down for instant death at joining again ...

It's my first time that I play a SRS Build. It feels good once you hit your wall of minion, but when I comes to survivalbility, mow, that sucks hard. IMO am running 7.1k ES - switch some items between Chars - I run around 8.2k ES. I am not at the point, that i min/max this build, cause i am bad at making currency. (My Shavs was pure luck when it comes to perandus coins,6s (<300) and 6l (<250)).

Would be nice, if some1 won't argue like 'get UiD' or 'Essence of Chaylua'. Because it feels like a mechanic/build problem for me (mb too much aoe), and not a "dmg" problem.
I need some helps in order to maintain number of spirit. My hp regen cant cover my hp lost after cast. How to cover this hp lost? Do i need to run vitality aura in order to keep on summoning these spirits?
"
popotm wrote:
Why you guys running mf? the mf is so little not even close to 200 does it work? or worth? to use than full damage gear? for solo play

MF or no MF is a personal preference, but you will notice the drop difference even if you "only" go for 200IIR/18IIQ (this is without the IIR or IIQ support gem). The question with MF is, and has always been, if you can keep up the same (or at least similar) clear speed compared to a none mf. In the case of this build I've run with full MF and with full DPS gear on two different characters. If you are aiming to farm tier 15-16 maps, then I'd say that you should go for DPS setup as the clear speed difference will be noticable there. For tier 14 or lower maps you can keep almost the same clear speed in either setup, and thus the MF setup can be very profitable there.

"
Yuutindio wrote:
How do you kill Xoph?

Yesterday I did Esh for the first time (This whole Breachthingy is new content for me). Was quite simple. After I watched a small guide, what can be expected at Xoph, I decided to run him too.

So it was like, pop vaal clarity, cast - cast - cast - dodge - dodge - dodge - pop vaal disc. dodge - cast - die. As soon as vaal disc. dispired, I lost the control of the fight. Too much AOE, too many adds to cast anything, a "too" fast Xoph too.

2 Portals went down for instant death at joining the Arena. 1 went down for "too much" of everthing and the last two down for instant death at joining again ...

It's my first time that I play a SRS Build. It feels good once you hit your wall of minion, but when I comes to survivalbility, mow, that sucks hard. IMO am running 7.1k ES - switch some items between Chars - I run around 8.2k ES. I am not at the point, that i min/max this build, cause i am bad at making currency. (My Shavs was pure luck when it comes to perandus coins,6s (<300) and 6l (<250)).

Would be nice, if some1 won't argue like 'get UiD' or 'Essence of Chaylua'. Because it feels like a mechanic/build problem for me (mb too much aoe), and not a "dmg" problem.

For all the Breach Lords I'd recommend that you avoid to pop the portals. Those mobs hurts a lot and have shit tons of hp. As long as you're able to avoid them it should only be a matter of kiting and avoiding stuff. The video I have of me killing him (can be found on my youtube account, just click on any of the vids and then you can find it among the other videos) will probably not be that useful, as if I recall right he dropped quite fast there.

How to survive with this build takes a while to get used to. The recharge interuption from BM, and no leech effects, makes it a bit different from most builds. Vaal Clarity, Vaal Discipline, and the Essence Surge cluster helps quite a lot, but you might want to consider buying a Shavronne's Revelation if you want constant ES recharge.

"
AimzulDecode wrote:
I need some helps in order to maintain number of spirit. My hp regen cant cover my hp lost after cast. How to cover this hp lost? Do i need to run vitality aura in order to keep on summoning these spirits?

First thing you need to get is a level 20 stone golem. As you are running a 6L dmg setup you'll also need the 150% stone golem effectiveness helmet enchant to be able to comfortly cast SRS when vaal clarity isn't up.

If you fix these two things you'll not need to run Vitality.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
popotm wrote:

It's really personal preference, i think clear speed meta beats everything.. As long as you clear like crazy with crazy builds you just get more drops in the same time, as someone runs with MF slower. I did it personally just because i never played with MF and always wanted to make it and i did :) I'm pretty happy, doing T11-14 maps without problems with IIQ+IIR gem on 6L Shavs + one ventor, probably could do T15 too, just a bit slower, or bosses would be annoying. And i like then double bosses or breach just pops up whole screen of wealth with strict (Neversink's) filter :)
I play myself solo and don't care much about this clear speed meta, i do chaos recipes, farm as slow or fast as i want and get all the goodies possible in this game anyway, so why to go into that crazy clear speed 1minute=1map meta and quit the league after exhausted & challenges done after 2 weeks?
"
Themasterofw wrote:
I was just wondering how feasible it is to use Bino's amulet for magic finding runs on high tier maps. I would also like to know how people can manage to make 10 exalts in less than a week when I have 2 and 105 chaos and I have played since the start. I even ran into a exalt jewellery item and a 45 chaos one which I sold.

My other question is where should I go from here as it currently stands tier 10 maps are a death trap unless I can avoid getting hit. As mentioned I have a decent amount of currency but not enough for a Shav since a basic low roll one is 5 ex. While it is true that my Srs gem is only lv 19, my damage feels fine; its just that my chances of not dying are not the greatest. I have a few idea about where to go like getting Witchfire brew or a better es shield but I figured I would ask the forum.

My gear is pretty basic I have a 6 link Solaris which i got with about 25 fuses. A 49 percent Ephemeral Edge, and basic gear with resists in the rest of my slots. My rings have int and es rolls too but my es is only at about 4.5k with discipline.

Advice would be greatly appreciated and have a nice day

I ran into the same issues you did before I geared up. Don't forget that red maps is a big jump in difficulty, especially if you start slapping alchs onto the maps (like you should). You should really stick with just farming T6-8 maps like shore and tropical island until you get almost fully geared up. Then transition to red maps. Most of the population in this game never even make it into red maps, just to show you how the difficulty ramps up.

Once you get to 9k+ ES and most of the required gear, red maps feel like T1s suddenly.

As far as money goes, everyone has their own methods. I personally do not use chaos recipe as I feel its a complete chore and waste of time. I absolutely powerrun maps as fast as I can and only pick up currency and rings/belts/amulets or of course uniques that aren't trash. Once I felt comfortable in higher tier maps I personally focus farmed vaults myself. 2 different exalt cards drop there (very rarely) but I have made over 40ex off those cards myself. Yet other people I've talked to say they have 0 luck in there and it's a waste of time.

Everyone has their own methods of getting currency in this game. You just have to find what fits you.
So I have roughly 4 ex and I'm not sure what to upgrade next. I was thinking either energy from within, shav's ring, or the presence of chayula and then once I can afford UID (plus the helmet I'd need to run the extra aura) I would sell whatever I just bought as the weapon is probably a better upgrade for me right now... I just can't afford it yet.

Which of those three would you recommend? I really don't have a problem surviving unless I use a lot of sextants and get difficult rolls (I don't really pay attention to anything other than slower/no ES regen) but I figure the more survivability the better and honestly I can't tell for the life of me the impact that any of these three would have. I really like the idea of constant ES regen but I don't feel like the ring really does anything else?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info