[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
purplet wrote:

We benefit from clarity because another aura adds damage.

What dmg from clarity? Do i dont know something? :/
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
purplet wrote:

Necromancer -- Commander of Darkness
How come can this build run Hall of Grandmasters? Just tried it, it's impossible. Every single aspect there can counter everything in this summoner: CI/Aegis-regen blockers, LA, EA, bleed/poison ST, MI, and every other secondary damage skills like bear trap. Even when i switch for BCR+multistrike + Minion Instability, it doesn't help. How do you manage to kill all of it?
"
vexus2014 wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
purplet wrote:

Ah that dmg & attack/cast speed.. can give up for flame dash gem if needed. We have enough dmg anyway, except you want to do completely endgame content, and not just red maps, but T16+
Hey, am I suppose to use the Envy aura from united over something? Confused as to the generosity gem in the sword and what aura I should take off for that.
What do you guys think of using bisco's instead of chayula?
Last edited by BaitMastr on Mar 21, 2017, 10:58:10 PM
"
MdotX wrote:
How come can this build run Hall of Grandmasters? Just tried it, it's impossible. Every single aspect there can counter everything in this summoner: CI/Aegis-regen blockers, LA, EA, bleed/poison ST, MI, and every other secondary damage skills like bear trap. Even when i switch for BCR+multistrike + Minion Instability, it doesn't help. How do you manage to kill all of it?

You can check my video to see how I did it. You'll just need to turn off one of the 50% auras though so you don't get culled. For some reason I was thinking that the culling range was 30% when I made that run :P As long that you've UiD you should be able to kill all of the grand masters as well.

"
Warlockguy wrote:
Hey, am I suppose to use the Envy aura from united over something? Confused as to the generosity gem in the sword and what aura I should take off for that.

When you get UiD you should be able to remove the Purity that you're running. You might lack some resistances, but hopefully you should be able to upgrade some pieces of gear to cover that if needed.

The generosity is used because socketed in the sword it'll affect Envy, providing the same effect as we utilse in our anger+hatred+wrath+generosity setup.

"
BaitMastr wrote:
What do you guys think of using bisco's instead of chayula?

Bisco's is a pretty neat amulet, and something I'd consider using when in IIQ gear. The drawback beeing that you'll lose the stun immunity from the amulet.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
vexus2014 wrote:

Ah that dmg & attack/cast speed.. can give up for flame dash gem if needed. We have enough dmg anyway, except you want to do completely endgame content, and not just red maps, but T16+

You can never have enough damage ;)

And the bonuses we get from CoD (except +20% res) scales with Aura Effectiveness, so there's that as well.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
You'll just need to turn off one of the 50% auras though so you don't get culled.

It's NOT a problem, i know about culling strike (and let's not forget about 20% culling strike from Slayers, it works like magic in PVP). My SRS just CAN NOT inflict any damage to anything that can block/dodge/tempest-shield/regen/aegis/etc. Tried it out with Minion Instability, Block Chance Reduction + Multistrike - still nothing.
For example, there is a character, can't remember the name - he's got like 22k es + es regen 6000+/second, 78%/78% block, legacy aegis, alot of armour, and alot of cast-when-stunned trigger setups (CI) - any hit and he'll annihilate everything around him just with counters and tempest shield. He's ALOT stronger than qBot.
Or there's another example - DanziIII - he's got Brood Twine (600pdps Mirrored Bow), uses 7L LA (lioneye body), has like 700k+ dps unbuffed + BCR + dodge + regen - ANY hit from him from 3 screens away - you're dead, no matter what (they tested it out on Sarn Arena with 15k+ hp legacy Kaom's characters, and 20k+ es characters - ALL dies in ONE hit).
Any attempt to resummon my stone golem leads to fail - he dies instantly. How do you kill THESE characters?

P.S.: Yes, i have a character on Standart League, who can farm this map easily. But all i want to say is that this auramancer CAN NOT farm HoGM and i would suggest not to confuse new players and to add this to Cons: NOT FOR PVP/HoGM. Thanks inbefore.
Last edited by MdotX on Mar 22, 2017, 3:00:32 AM
"
MdotX wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
You'll just need to turn off one of the 50% auras though so you don't get culled.

It's NOT a problem, i know about culling strike (and let's not forget about 20% culling strike from Slayers, it works like magic in PVP). My SRS just CAN NOT inflict any damage to anything that can block/dodge/tempest-shield/regen/aegis/etc. Tried it out with Minion Instability, Block Chance Reduction + Multistrike - still nothing.
For example, there is a character, can't remember the name - he's got like 22k es + es regen 6000+/second, 78%/78% block, legacy aegis, alot of armour, and alot of cast-when-stunned trigger setups (CI) - any hit and he'll annihilate everything around him just with counters and tempest shield. He's ALOT stronger than qBot.
Or there's another example - DanziIII - he's got Brood Twine (600pdps Mirrored Bow), uses 7L LA (lioneye body), has like 700k+ dps unbuffed + BCR + dodge + regen - ANY hit from him from 3 screens away - you're dead, no matter what (they tested it out on Sarn Arena with 15k+ hp legacy Kaom's characters, and 20k+ es characters - ALL dies in ONE hit).
Any attempt to resummon my stone golem leads to fail - he dies instantly. How do you kill THESE characters?

P.S.: Yes, i have a character on Standart League, who can farm this map easily. But all i want to say is that this auramancer CAN NOT farm HoGM and i would suggest not to confuse new players and to add this to Cons: NOT FOR PVP/HoGM. Thanks inbefore.

First of all. I've never stated anywhere in the guide or in a post that this is a build for farming HotGM. I'm sorry if you have received the impression that it was.

As for HotGM it self, I've run it several times deathless without encountering any GM that I couldn't kill. There's ofc the possibility that I haven't run into the hardest GMs (as you only get a selection of the available GMs when opening the map), but I know that I've killed a max block aegis char several times - the poison usually does the work on him.
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info