[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
This wasn't my league starter, but just hit merc dried lake. I'm a little confused with the different skill point allocations. You have life, life based hybrid, es w/ prism guardian & low life tree. Which one of these should I be following as I level up? Once I finished the 67 point beginner tree I spent regret orbs to move to the ES tree, but I'm thinking I should just move to LL? I read 10 pages of posts and didn't see it being discussed. TY!

If you have es gear + solaris lorica or shavs ready, you go low life. Otherwise life version until you get ES gear + shavs/lorica.
Finally did uber lab and got

edit: fuck uber lab took me 5 tries to do lmao no vaal skills \ flesh offering \ability to kite in todays layout is cancer for this build
Last edited by austeemo on Mar 16, 2017, 6:24:23 AM
"
rectis wrote:
would 4l setup with IIR and IIQ gem be enough damage for t11s ?

In combination with the poison from UiD and the 4 dmg auras you should have enough dmg for pretty much all content. If one wouldn't have UiD yet then I'd wait with going with IIR+IIQ.

"
TheChandrian wrote:

Btw love the build. Thanks OP.
To run mana version using MOM and nodes behind then one other 20%regen node. Bonus is that getting around 4%es regen without shavs ring. Get more when using sulphur flask.
Cleared sciptorium maps in the early 80's.

You're welcome =) I'm glad that you enjoy it.

"
MIKEJ0NES wrote:
Hi,

Great build! I'm having a blast playing hardcore legacy since coming back to the game. Currently, I am spamming Jungle Valley/Beach and my problem is finding next step in upgrading my gears and ES. I am currently sitting at 5.4k ES and I think it is pretty low. Also, what should be my cast time on SRS before I stop using spell echo? I am at .19 cast speed with spell echo and .33 without.

and here is my passive skills tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcI9A18DeIOPBFQFHEVJxcvGYobJR0UHU8dqh2-Iuoi9CW8Jwso-i0fM4c1uTpSOlhGcUiOSbFLrkyzTblVxlXWV8lZ81qRXGtcil-wYVJk52aeakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecg9yqX0YgKSCx4MJg7aD24RIhMWFYIZghtGMdoyxj0aTJ5uKm6GbtaEvpyuofarErJisqrQMtzG-T76KwFTDOsNtykrK08y80_vXz9lb20_fit-_4MPhiOkC6hjquuyK707viPcy99f46_k3-tL-SQ==

Anything will help! Thank a lot and thank you for writing this guide.

Hello. 5.4k ES without a shavs isn't too bad. You can ofc upgrade all of your gear pieces, but aside from the rings (which you should try to upgrade to 40+ es versions) it looks pretty good. I'd pick up new rings for 1-3c and then save up for a Shavronne's Westment.

You should be able to drop spell echo without any issues. I have no fixed number when to remove it but a rule of thumb is when you can keep 20 spirits up without any issues, then you can remove spell echo / faster casting.

Concerning your skill tree. I see that you have strayed quite a bit from the recommended skill trees that I've posted in the guide. My only suggestion there is to look at the trees in the guide and see if you can either respec into one of them, or at least make sure that you don't miss any of the clusters that I pick up.

"
Fredd32 wrote:
Hello!

Thank you for a wonderful guide!

I recently came back from a 2 year break thinking I'll fire up the ol' account this new league and see what I can manage. Tried out some sort of totem guy but got really bored of it, then I stumbled upon this little gem of a build, got seriously hooked from the evil little spirits roaming around wrecking everything.

I started out self found but noticed I had quite some luck with me, finding some really good equipment to pay for the gear I use now. Found myself a Belly of the beast and managed to 6 link it in something like 20 fusings, earned 8 ex on that and bought a shavs for it. I'm not sure what I have done to be so blessed, but hey, I don't complain! :D

I was curious to what I should upgrade at this point, I'm currently doing t13-14 maps, uber labs and breaches for currency. I also have no idea what Jewels to use? Minion damage, minion speed, faster cast, dexterity all sounds like legitimate Jewels, but I never read anywere in your guide as to what to get except the unique one! :(

As you can tell I have no clue about flasks or anything really, I'm a big noobie that is carried by gear! :D What flasks should I use?

Also, the Doom Nail Unset Ring I'm currently using feels very strong; The plan was to run Disciplin in it once I switch out the shield to a ES shield. Even though it's low rolls I haven't seen a Increased rarity, +1 to sockets + minion movement speed and ES on a unset ring on poe.trade. I feel like it's a keeper! Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance! :D

Hello. You're welcome and thanks :)

I'm guessing that you're running the Eye of Chayula atm, your character tab is set to private and you seem to have missed the amulet when linking your gear ;)

There is a few upgrades that I can recommend.

If you are comfortable with losing 1k-1.5k ES, then pick up United in Dream. It'll give you a nice dmg upgrade, especially if you have the resists to replace your purity for Envy.

The other big upgrade option would be Presence of Chayula, which should give you roughly 1.5-2k additional ES.

If you get the UiD then you'll need at least 3% reduced mana reduction crafted on your helmet, so I'd recommend you buying a hubris circlet with the 150% stone golem effectiveness and then craft it using screaming essences of loathing.

If you look at the example gear there should be flasks included there. You can also click your way into the flasks section of the guide. Basically it's about covering your need of "remove bleeding", etc.

The increased minion speed on rings is a pretty nice affix on rings for us, at least it should increase your clear speed. So if you have enough ES and resists then go for it.

You should also be able to drop the shield, unless you want to run more than 8 auras. In that case buy one with 350+ ES on, according to your budget.

After that you can probably get a few hundred ES by upgrading your gloves followed by a Crystal Belt.

"
Gseybold9 wrote:

I chose this build on a whim. I have no idea what I need to upgrade next. I have no currency and I am getting destroyed on tier 1 maps.

I really don't want to reroll, any chances of saving this char?

Hello. You pretty much want to spend 1c on almost all item slots with items that that more ES on them. Try to get +300 ES on the shield, 200+ on the helmet, and 100+ on gloves/boots.

Your chest you should replace with a Solaris Lorica (in which case you can reserv your life for additional auras), or a cheap 5L ES chest.

After this you can also pick up Arcane Focus in the skill tree to get some more ES.

If you feel that maps are hard then I can recommend farming in Dried Lake until you've upgraded your gear with ES pieces.

"
LandserXL wrote:
myGear

lvl 63... doing my best (got only 4 ex atm :( no shavs for me ) - - - i know bow is shit, and most of this crap, but its for leveling purpose, after i get some more currency i thinking about Soul Strice legacy version (at least i will try it)

What first should i buy guys, shavs or chayuls amulet? or something else... to be more comfort after acts
And can u make top aura i must use for solo atm (something like > discipline > haste > hatred ... and so so)

ty guys, have an awesome day

tree

Hello. Before buying the Shav's I'd recommend upgrading amulet (eye of chayula), helmet, belt, boots, gloves, and the moonstone ring with items that have a good amount of ES.

Your aura priority should be: Hatred > Discipline > Haste/Wrath > Purity (if you need res). And don't forget to use the level 1 clarity for the increased bonus from Commander in Darkness.

"
pyggee wrote:
Hi, is the uber lab a problem for this lowlife build? How about the traps and so on. Playing LHC so I dont want to rip on traps and so on. Thinking of buying a boost so I dont need to worry about the boss itself. Just wondering how good we manage traps if we take hits when we cant use life pots, thanks!

As with all ES based characters running labs can be a bit tricky since we don't have the life pots. But if you read the tips I have written for Über lab at Tips&Tricks then you should be fine.

"
This wasn't my league starter, but just hit merc dried lake. I'm a little confused with the different skill point allocations. You have life, life based hybrid, es w/ prism guardian & low life tree. Which one of these should I be following as I level up? Once I finished the 67 point beginner tree I spent regret orbs to move to the ES tree, but I'm thinking I should just move to LL? I read 10 pages of posts and didn't see it being discussed. TY!

It depends on the gear you have available. If you have a Shavronnes or a Solaris Lorica, then you can go for the LL version (or the one with prism if you prefer). Otherwise you stick to the hybrid tree until you can get a Shavs or a 5L solaris Lorica.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
austeemo wrote:

I'm kind of in a bind because with my current gear (all nodes) I can't run 8 auras, I guess I need either more max life or to get 4% reduced mana on my helm? Not even sure if my helm is that good or not since mana reduced helms are pretty rare on poe.trade

any thoughts?

Gj with the lab. It looks like you've missed the Conqueror's Efficiency jewel, it gives you an additional 2% reduced mana reserved and it should solve your issue of not being able to run all 8 auras.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

I'm kind of in a bind because with my current gear (all nodes) I can't run 8 auras, I guess I need either more max life or to get 4% reduced mana on my helm? Not even sure if my helm is that good or not since mana reduced helms are pretty rare on poe.trade

any thoughts?

Gj with the lab. It looks like you've missed the Conqueror's Efficiency jewel, it gives you an additional 2% reduced mana reserved and it should solve your issue of not being able to run all 8 auras.

yep i was just looking at it and talking to my friend about how autistic i am for using potency instead of efficiency ..

worth dropping zombies for grace?
Last edited by austeemo on Mar 16, 2017, 5:08:57 AM
"
austeemo wrote:

yep i was just looking at it and talking to my friend about how autistic i am for using potency instead of efficiency ..

Hehe, well it's an easy misstake to fix =)

I'd go for grace over zombies any day. A level 20 grace should give you around 9k evasion, or approximatively 40% chance to evade.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

Hehe, well it's an easy misstake to fix =)

I'd go for grace over zombies any day. A level 20 grace should give you around 9k evasion, or approximatively 40% chance to evade.

sadly not enough max life to cast srs and golem :'( will have to replace either my belt or gloves the mf build is getting expensive with the es rolls / dex req / res rolls / max life not to mention im trying to save for shavs ree

i appreciate all the quick replies from you & the other helpful people in this thread
Last edited by austeemo on Mar 16, 2017, 6:28:59 AM
"
austeemo wrote:

sadly not enough max life to cast srs and golem :'( will have to replace either my belt or gloves the mf build is getting expensive with the es rolls / dex req / res rolls / max life not to mention im trying to save for shavs ree

i appreciate all the quick replies from you & the other helpful people in this thread

It's odd that you can't cast your SRS and golem, from what I can see you should be able to cast even with a 6L without any issues. Maybe someone else can notice if I overlooked something.
Builds:
"
austeemo wrote:

How it can be possible? I can cast it with lower +max life on gear and have even some extra available.. I think +max life its not required at all on the gear :)
Had another good night on the build - lots of currency drops and high value items. I pretty much finished buying everything needed - shav's ring, crystal belt, hubris with enchant (first essence I used I got a >250 ES one) with all res etc. I'm a little under cap with res but it's fine, i'll use purity of elements instead of grace for now. I'm at the point where I can only upgrade current gear with better gear which means the already expensive gear just gets crazier haha. Love the build, tearing up everything easily unless I have a derder moment.

Thanks again! Well thought out guide, you pretty much filled in every flaw the build could have right down to the important helm enchant when fully lowlife.

Edit: I've just had the most amazing luck this league after so much crap. I wanted a >500ES shield but man were they expensive (what isn't in the build!) so I just bought a ilvl 84 one. I made my current one in 1 total alt and 1 regal. I can't believe my luck this league...
Last edited by coaa on Mar 16, 2017, 9:32:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info