[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hey looking into belts. Auxium Crystal Belt seems decent has nice ES, currently ~15-20C (I am still grinding dat currency) and the anti freeze would be helpful. Even with no resists I am still 100 over capped atm. Bated Breath Chain Belt also looks pretty useful. Crystal still super duper expensive in league looking for budget options.

Edit: What league stones are you guys generally using for farming? I have been trying to put bloodlines + nemesis + beyond. Haven't seen a breach one in forever I find those fun in the scary kind of fun way =0
Last edited by Idyar on Mar 15, 2017, 2:05:36 PM
"
Idyar wrote:

Edit: What league stones are you guys generally using for farming? I have been trying to put bloodlines + nemesis + beyond. Haven't seen a breach one in forever I find those fun in the scary kind of fun way =0

Personally i run always Breach, and then optional depends what i found recently: Bloodlines/Nemesis/Beyond (Beyond only if i'm not lagging at 93 lvl hard to relevel whole progress lost in 1 lag death..), and oft Anarchy (strongbox spawns extra monsters for exp/drop)
"
rectis wrote:
would 4l setup with IIR and IIQ gem be enough damage for t11s ?

'Enough' is pretty subjective. I'm sure t11s are doable at effectively a 2L, but I wouldn't try it. Get at least the 5L (3L effectively).

"
Idyar wrote:
Hey looking into belts. Auxium Crystal Belt seems decent has nice ES, currently ~15-20C (I am still grinding dat currency) and the anti freeze would be helpful. Even with no resists I am still 100 over capped atm. Bated Breath Chain Belt also looks pretty useful. Crystal still super duper expensive in league looking for budget options.

I'd stick with Bated Breath for a budget option. Auxium is a valid alternative, but the anti freeze shouldn't be a deal breaker (Heat flask does the same thing for ~free).

I personally sell most of the big deal leaguestones. White breach and perandus go for 3c each, and anything magic is even crazier. It's a good way to get some easy currency rather than take on the 'luck'.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 15, 2017, 2:38:46 PM
"
Idyar wrote:

Was looking at belts yesterday night actually and decided on an ascent (yes it has less es but some resistances) was only like 15c and I'll probably upgrade to crystal belt in the future (looked to be over 40c and I am saving up for shavs atm)
"
ryansider wrote:
"
rectis wrote:

'Enough' is pretty subjective. I'm sure t11s are doable at effectively a 2L, but I wouldn't try it. Get at least the 5L (3L effectively).

Oh i actually meant 6l and the last 2 gems would be IIR and IIQ gem, so

SRS - Melee Phys - Minion Damage - Melee Splash - IIR - IIQ
"
rectis wrote:
"
ryansider wrote:
"
rectis wrote:

Oh i actually meant 6l and the last 2 gems would be IIR and IIQ gem, so

SRS - Melee Phys - Minion Damage - Melee Splash - IIR - IIQ

Oh, in that case I'd say yes. I run a 6L with IIR and IIQ and have cleared everything up to T15. Very doable.
"
Idyar wrote:

Im ruuning bated breath now just bought an auxim. It gave me 1 less es at 7.5kes. So unless you need resists bated breath is much better.

I am trialing the mana version. Working pretty good. 8 auras. Room to move purity and get envy when I get united in dream.

Btw love the build. Thanks OP.
To run mana version using MOM and nodes behind then one other 20%regen node. Bonus is that getting around 4%es regen without shavs ring. Get more when using sulphur flask.
Cleared sciptorium maps in the early 80's.
Last edited by TheChandrian on Mar 15, 2017, 5:01:11 PM
Hi,

Great build! I'm having a blast playing hardcore legacy since coming back to the game. Currently, I am spamming Jungle Valley/Beach and my problem is finding next step in upgrading my gears and ES. I am currently sitting at 5.4k ES and I think it is pretty low. Also, what should be my cast time on SRS before I stop using spell echo? I am at .19 cast speed with spell echo and .33 without.

Here is my items:

and here is my passive skills tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcI9A18DeIOPBFQFHEVJxcvGYobJR0UHU8dqh2-Iuoi9CW8Jwso-i0fM4c1uTpSOlhGcUiOSbFLrkyzTblVxlXWV8lZ81qRXGtcil-wYVJk52aeakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecg9yqX0YgKSCx4MJg7aD24RIhMWFYIZghtGMdoyxj0aTJ5uKm6GbtaEvpyuofarErJisqrQMtzG-T76KwFTDOsNtykrK08y80_vXz9lb20_fit-_4MPhiOkC6hjquuyK707viPcy99f46_k3-tL-SQ==

Anything will help! Thank a lot and thank you for writing this guide.
Hello!

Thank you for a wonderful guide!

I recently came back from a 2 year break thinking I'll fire up the ol' account this new league and see what I can manage. Tried out some sort of totem guy but got really bored of it, then I stumbled upon this little gem of a build, got seriously hooked from the evil little spirits roaming around wrecking everything.

I started out self found but noticed I had quite some luck with me, finding some really good equipment to pay for the gear I use now. Found myself a Belly of the beast and managed to 6 link it in something like 20 fusings, earned 8 ex on that and bought a shavs for it. I'm not sure what I have done to be so blessed, but hey, I don't complain! :D

I was curious to what I should upgrade at this point, I'm currently doing t13-14 maps, uber labs and breaches for currency. I also have no idea what Jewels to use? Minion damage, minion speed, faster cast, dexterity all sounds like legitimate Jewels, but I never read anywere in your guide as to what to get except the unique one! :(

This is what I'm currently using

As you can tell I have no clue about flasks or anything really, I'm a big noobie that is carried by gear! :D What flasks should I use?

Also, the Doom Nail Unset Ring I'm currently using feels very strong; The plan was to run Disciplin in it once I switch out the shield to a ES shield. Even though it's low rolls I haven't seen a Increased rarity, +1 to sockets + minion movement speed and ES on a unset ring on poe.trade. I feel like it's a keeper! Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance! :D

i just changed to 11 Auras - extremely OP

im thinking about dropping Purity of Elements for Envy (but i need a lvl 4 Enlighten)

Melting alot except ... Chimera ... but maybe with Envy?

11 Aura , 7,1k Energyshield WITH NO ES Boots and ES Belt

so i guess i can get to 9-10k if i get a better Glove / Belt / Shoes

Alphas Howl + Prism Guardian is really really nice so i can gain 3 more Purity with currently max 80/80/81 max resistances

So you can Focus on jewel sockets

and jewels with : Max Energy Shield & Minion Damage

and Energy from Within

im currently lvl 92 aiming for Chayula breach Lord and Shaper

with 3 more puriies you and minions also get more cast and attack speed

but right now with okayish MF gear ( 30 rarity (+69% item rarity gem) and about 34% quanitity)

i get on average 3x 6 Sockets in every map (with Onslaugt and good QQ maps)

i crushed hydra boss with mf gear and clear t16 breaches with my mf gear too

i was thinking about using "Grip of the Council" its like a extra small Hatred but dropped it because of too low benefits and survivability.

the good thing is right now - with Mikelat Aura calculator i can drop a Purity of Elements for Envy that will push my dmg alot.

Maybe switching from culling strike to added Chaos for MORE Poison/DMG

also thinking about using Brinerots mark again instead of The Pariah for a better Golem for bossfights - a real pain to cast him again , again and again

Or going for "Golem/SRS Hybridmancer" with the Golem Jewels for more fancy use.

i feel totally awesome with my build - best starter i ever had

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info