[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

thank you very much, saving up for presence of chayula and shavrrones revelation. oh also. very awesome build guide dude. cheers!! :)
hey, can i ask why you have clarity in your your shield ?
"
DBM92 wrote:

It's explained in the FAQ.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Jul 30, 2017, 2:59:58 AM
oh right yea sry xD
when do you think we can expect to see an updated guide for 3.0?
So notes are up:

- Summoned Raging Spirits now deal approximately 15% less damage at all levels.
- At gem level 20, Discipline grants 217 additional Energy Shield (down from 303). Discipline now also grants 30% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate.
- Energy Shield as a defensive mechanic has undergone a review and, generally speaking, all sources of Energy Shield on items have been reduced by approximately 20%.
- All unique items that previously granted Poison on Hit now only grant a 60% chance to Poison on Hit.
- Shavronne's Wrappings: Increased Energy Shield has been reduced to 100-150%.
- Witchfire Brew: Increased Damage over Time lowered to 25-40%.
- Sacrificial Harvest: Now limited to 1.
- The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).
- The Ascendant's Necromancer skill now grants 30% increased damage for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast (up from 15%), +20% Chaos resistance for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast, and 20% increased Skill Effect Duration. It no longer grants 15% increased effect of Offering spells.

well not much love :/
"
DBM92 wrote:

The guide has already had a preliminary 3.0. update. Expect a full update sometime after Path of Building has been updated to include the 3.0. patch notes.

"
Matematikas wrote:
So notes are up:

- Summoned Raging Spirits now deal approximately 15% less damage at all levels.
- At gem level 20, Discipline grants 217 additional Energy Shield (down from 303). Discipline now also grants 30% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate.
- Energy Shield as a defensive mechanic has undergone a review and, generally speaking, all sources of Energy Shield on items have been reduced by approximately 20%.
- All unique items that previously granted Poison on Hit now only grant a 60% chance to Poison on Hit.
- Shavronne's Wrappings: Increased Energy Shield has been reduced to 100-150%.
- Witchfire Brew: Increased Damage over Time lowered to 25-40%.
- Sacrificial Harvest: Now limited to 1.
- The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).
- The Ascendant's Necromancer skill now grants 30% increased damage for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast (up from 15%), +20% Chaos resistance for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast, and 20% increased Skill Effect Duration. It no longer grants 15% increased effect of Offering spells.

well not much love :/

Nope. It's a quite significant nerf, when PoB is updated I'll see what the new dmg numbers adds up to. The only love that was added is: "Auras and Curses now gain base radius as they level up, as opposed to increased area of effect."
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
rest in peperonni
I wanted to try a SRS build for quite some time now and I decided to go with your build, so far I'm enjoying it a lot and it's very safe and strong! I could get the ascendancy with it at lvl 31, I hope the damage didn't get hit too strong by those nerfs, or at least I hope it's still viable after them because I'd love to take this to endgame :)

Thank you for sharing this awesome build!
Well, I wanted to thank you again for this build. It seems like that aura nerf is really going to hurt us, but I was able to get further than I ever had using this build. I never had a chance to get a UiD, but it sure was fun trying.

I really hope that there is a way to keep this build alive. It just feels like such a loss going from 80% to 30% for auras, not to mention the attack speed (I only ever got to 8 auras). I had hoped to start the league with this again, but now I have no idea what to do. RF and sunder are boring and I can't figure out my lightning ele prolif elementalist idea :(

Anyway, good day gents. Hope I don't end up running golems...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info