[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Spoiler
"
xjej wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Also curious, why do we go down through Sentinel to get to Blood Magic rather than the far left side? It saves 7 points (10 points if you count the 3 that take the skill duration nodes). Is the evasion + Dex + skill duration nodes worth that much? We could technically get Two more additional jewel slots and some more ES nodes. Seems like it might be better route.

155 dex required for Grace, Haste and Vaal Haste so yea, dex is quite good.
Roughly 30 seconds duration for Vaal Clarity and 13 secs for Vaal Haste with the help of those duration nodes.
Loss of Sentinel ( quite handy in terms of res and eva).
Gaining 0 - 1 jewel, 8 vs current 7 strenght nodes.
Overall doesn't seem a great tradeoff.

Thanks for the response, I'm at 259 dex at level 55, roughly 80 of that is in my amulet, so even if I switch to Eye I should still be good. I suppose the duration deserves more credit than I'm giving it, even making your SRS last longer definitely feels better (I just grabbed the nodes near Shaper).

How important is the EVA to this build? Technically if you go on the far left and grab Faith and Steel you get 8% all res + 15% ES. There's also 2 jewel nodes at the cost of 2 points a piece along the way. So for 20 points you get 8% all res, 15% ES, 2 jewel nodes, and the blood magic nodes. As opposed to Eva, 45% increased dur, 10% all res, dex, and blood magic nodes for 24 points. I'm torn between which is correct and given that I'm in SSF it's rather costly to test both.

Atm Inc. Duration is very powerful for the build as it helps with vaal skill up time, srs uptime, and poison duration (will be removed in 3.0 though). So even if some would say that all the inc duration nodes are not needed any more, I'd still advocate to get them all as they still have a lot of really good benefits.

While evasion isn't the most reliable source of defence, it has saved my life quite a few times. By going through the evasion tree and then picking up Sentinel you get 84% inc evasion, and then you'll get another ~30% from your dex. This efficiently doubles the amount of evasion you'll get from the Grace aura, landing you on around 50% chance to evade.

Comparing the far left path with the current path, still picking up Champion of the cause:

• 4 less points required for the straight path
  • 2x 2point jewel, 1x 3 point jewel vs 1x 1 point, 2x 3 point. - Aka no difference
  • -45% increased duration, 3 less point used
  • -84% evasion
  • -10% all res
  • -20 dex
  • +-0 str
  • +20 int

So what can you get from the 7 saved points? pretty much earlier access to 3x jewel sockets, and on level 99 you'll have 9 jewel slots in total instead of 7.
  • +14% Increased ES
  • +22% inc minion damage
  • some stats/res/as/cs

So your choice is between the increased duration and evasion vs 2 extra jewel sockets. I'm a proponent for the increased duration, but the extra minion damage you can get from the jewels is pretty nice as well.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on May 4, 2017, 4:38:55 AM
Just awesome build! Playin it legacy near ur breachsetup and its just amazing! One question, could u tell me more improvements to this build or maybe a... forget about it. I never read the manapart... and maybe i give the bowsetup a try... again thx alot!!!
Dear OP,

You told us that you run Clarity lvl 1 just to get the ascendency bonus, right? Since we run blood magic and mana regen do not affect us anymore.

Why we dont use Vitality instead Clarity while we cant afford helmet enchant? We get the same bonus from Ascendency and get some life regen that stacks with golem regen.

Cheers! And thanks for the great build!
"
LamanteRenan wrote:

You told us that you run Clarity lvl 1 just to get the ascendency bonus, right? Since we run blood magic and mana regen do not affect us anymore.
Why we dont use Vitality instead Clarity while we cant afford helmet enchant? We get the same bonus from Ascendency and get some life regen that stacks with golem regen.

Clarity lvl 1 requires 34 life to reserve for ascendancy bonus for additional aura. Vitality cost to reserve (35% base), with all the nodes probably 10-12%, which we don't have, or we need to drop another 35% aura, which not worth =) life isnt unlimited to reserve as much auras as you want, unless you go full support, which we aren't. Also 20 lvl vitality with 1.65% life per second gives us ~23 life per second (from 1.4k life in total), which is pretty much nothing compared to stone golem + helmet enchant..
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
LamanteRenan wrote:

Clarity lvl 1 requires 34 life to reserve for ascendancy bonus for additional aura. Vitality cost to reserve (35% base), with all the nodes probably 10-12%, which we don't have, or we need to drop another 35% aura, which not worth =) life isnt unlimited to reserve as much auras as you want, unless you go full support, which we aren't. Also 20 lvl vitality with 1.65% life per second gives us ~23 life per second (from 1.4k life in total), which is pretty much nothing compared to stone golem + helmet enchant..

Thank you!

Btw, this build is insane! My items are not even decent and i can melt T14~15 in seconds! And i dont have yet the last two ascendency points.

I can imagine what can i'll do when my gems reach 20/20 and i get a United in Dreams.
Hi, is there any good replacement for
instead of United in Dream ? What do you think about The Scourge Terror Claw ? Is it any good for the build ?
"
LamanteRenan wrote:

Btw, this build is insane! My items are not even decent and i can melt T14~15 in seconds! And i dont have yet the last two ascendency points.

I can imagine what can i'll do when my gems reach 20/20 and i get a United in Dreams.

The last ascendency points won't do too much compared to the other 6, but it'll still be a noticeable bonus. I'm glad that you're enjoying the build =)

"
Hi, is there any good replacement for
instead of United in Dream ? What do you think about The Scourge Terror Claw ? Is it any good for the build ?

If you can't yet afford United in Dream then its non-upgraded version is great, Severed in Sleep.

The scourge would be a decent offensive alternative to Ephemeral, but it requires you to keep shield charging/whirling blading the enemies to keep the bonus up.

Other alternatives you can take a look at are: Advancing Fortress, Clayshaper, and Aurumvorax.
Builds:
Thank for the build. Im originaly from Elementalist Golem build but want to try something different and I'm really in love with this.
Level 74 and this build is soo strong in breach and boss farming.
Here are my gears.
Spoiler

I run Vitality and stone golem to sustain the cost of SRS without any problem.
Also, use 1 x Animate stone for 1 extra golem which is a lightning golem ( bit faster cast speed ) or chaos golem for extra physical damage reduction.
Stick with Spell echo for now cuz it allows me spamming SRS faster.
Any advice is much appreciated.
About passive tree, I took left side for strength and also it allows me to reach BM keystone faster than OP's passive.
"
N4Z wrote:
Thank for the build. Im originaly from Elementalist Golem build but want to try something different and I'm really in love with this.
Level 74 and this build is soo strong in breach and boss farming.
Here are my gears.
Spoiler

I run Vitality and stone golem to sustain the cost of SRS without any problem.
Also, use 1 x Animate stone for 1 extra golem which is a lightning golem ( bit faster cast speed ) or chaos golem for extra physical damage reduction.
Stick with Spell echo for now cuz it allows me spamming SRS faster.
Any advice is much appreciated.
About passive tree, I took left side for strength and also it allows me to reach BM keystone faster than OP's passive.

Hello, you're most welcome =)

If you check my post at the beginning of page 104 I lifted the pros and cons with going for the regular skill tree vs the far left side. You should check it out before deciding if you're going to stick with the left side or not.

You really shouldn't need spell echo though. Just keep Flesh offering up at all times and it together with Haste and Commander of Darkness should give you plenty of cast speed.
Builds:
Ok, small upgrade again, still playing this build, currently sitting at 95 and I believe I'm nearing the max potential :)

Current gear:
Spoiler

Got a 20/23 elemental focus as well to replace the minion speed, but for lower content/group content I enjoy the extra speed on the minions.
For lab/bosses where I can't keep buffs up from HH I got this belt as replacement: (might be something worth noting in the guide somewhere)

Yes, I finally farmed a headhunter together, even though as a summoner more than half the buffs don't do anything for me, still loving it. With the extra dex/str from the belt, one of my next upgrades is a new ring since I don't need the dex, also more jewel improvements (still got alot to improve on those). Also possibilities to divine the belt alot better!

On my way to 40/40 for now, this is by far my best character so far, thank you!
Last edited by Yall on May 6, 2017, 6:22:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info