[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

How do you proc elemental overload?
"
Theokoles92 wrote:
Can someone explain to me how to run Purity of Ice and Purity of Fire on Blood Magic Support,like it is on this build.I got exactly 50% reserved life from one aura.I guess i need 49% reserved to be able to sustain two auras,but i dont know how.Please someone help me figure this out.Thanks

It's a pretty bad guide. To run two purity auras on blood magic you have to have a lvl 4 enligthen or a lvl 3 enlighten with shaper's touch corrupted with 1+ level to socketed gems.

Tala Moana, Exile.
So I've seen a few people with the problem of not being able to use two purities on Blood magic since they reserve too much. I had the same problem for a bit until I stole a 21/20 BM off another character.

With all the reservation nodes on the tree, 20/20 BM and lv 4 enlighten, my reservation was 50%. But after getting 21/20 BM and lv 4 enlighten it's at 49%, which is enough to run both.

This is my gear if you're interested. Not the greatest but I'm working on it.

Gear
Can any1 please tell me how the hell he has 75% block chance?

he doesn't have any node or item for this...
"
SMOKALOT wrote:
Can any1 please tell me how the hell he has 75% block chance?

he doesn't have any node or item for this...

legacy rumis + guardian
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
updated
"
updated

Thanks! Hyped for building around Vaal RF :-)

p.s. the guide still shows an old 20k+ ES screenprint of your character from pré ES nerfs.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
updated

p.s. the guide still shows an old 20k+ ES screenprint of your character from pré ES nerfs.

if i actually bothered to buy a watchers eye with mana as es i could achieve that still.
"
"
Fritso wrote:
"
updated

if i actually bothered to buy a watchers eye with mana as es i could achieve that still.

I know that 20k es is very much possible and even a fair bit more. My point was that it's an old screenprint that doesn't correspond with the other info in the quide. Also, nowhere in the guide do you mention a watcher's eye.

Just wanted to be of help as I'm sure I'm not the only one noticing this. Do with it however you please.
Mask of the Stitched Demon Magistrate Crown
IGN:eggknife

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info