[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

"
Openkill wrote:
How do you guys deal with mana issues ? I'm 49 atm and i can't spam ST without elreon's -8 mana to spells ring. I've got a .04% phys to mana jewel, 2 .034% phys to mana rings and Soul Raker and still i can't sustain without one elreon rings. Any tips?

A +2 mana gained jewel helped me quite a bit.
"
Openkill wrote:
How do you guys deal with mana issues ? I'm 49 atm and i can't spam ST without elreon's -8 mana to spells ring. I've got a .04% phys to mana jewel, 2 .034% phys to mana rings and Soul Raker and still i can't sustain without one elreon rings. Any tips?

I am running ST in a tabula and "only" using a mana pot and the standart lvling tree.

Later in the game when i got some dmg i can probably drop the mana pot.
Just use one for lvling as you do in nearly every build
"
Emdezetius wrote:
I got atziri gloves so i just wanna ask - passives will be the same as yours (just without VPact) or should i pick some different nodes or go a different way?

You can grab more life regen on tree so you can run blood rage more comfortably. Tree shouldn't look too different but you can grab acro + crit/multi instead.

"
Openkill wrote:

use +2 mana gain on hit jewel. Note that i lvled with a 4link ST bc of league starting restriction. Otherwise use a mana pot until your leech is good enough

"
n0rthshore wrote:
Hello,

Nice build,
Can you tell me what helmet is best for this build ?
I quite dont unterstand why should I use The Gull,

Forgot to add: gonna play Life version ST
I`ve got Devoto's Devotion with 40%st damage, would it work for this build ?

Regards

There is no best helmet. Use any helmet you can use. ST dmg enchant would be ideal with life/res or ES if CI. ST dmg devotos work great but mind your hp/res
Last edited by windz on Mar 15, 2017, 11:56:58 PM
Last edited by windz on Mar 15, 2017, 11:55:01 PM
Leveling this build, pretty fun so far.

Quick question. On your Level 92 Mapping Tree, it shows you took the Master of Force cluster. It does almost nothing for the build... but there's the Claws of the Pride cluster that's attached to the same dex node that's not allocated.

I'm assuming you meant to take Claws of the Pride and not Master of Force yes?
Guys if you're having mana issues during leveling just use a Thiefs Torment. I've been using it since I had the level requirement and it's making everything painless and easy.
Sell Full Item of this build
Helmet enchant 40% ST damage.Life + 2 Res
2 Ring Life + 2 Res + add chaos damage
Amulet Crit, dex intel, add chaos damage
Gloves Attack speed, projectiles damage, 2 res, life
Body Armour 6-link
2 Jewel: Chaos Damage, Attack speed, projectiles damage
ETC...

Gift: Full Gem Level 19,20.Main gem quality 20%
I might be misunderstanding something, but why run Grace if you're going to be using Kaom's Roots? Wouldn't Kaom's Roots make it so that way you can't evade?
I came into idea of using Abyssus with Lightning Coild and Bladeflurry version because Throw won't get benefit of Abyssus multiplayer. Is Bladefluryy any viable this league after aoe changes and low base range of claws? Dmgwise it should be insane though, due to high crit chance assasing has. Phys dmg take while using Lightniing Coil is accaptable.
"
Meowntain wrote:
I might be misunderstanding something, but why run Grace if you're going to be using Kaom's Roots? Wouldn't Kaom's Roots make it so that way you can't evade?

I took IR for my 92th point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info