Highlights from the Path of Exile Talent Competition

Holy mother of god, "The Path - Fan Art" is clearly my favorite of everything so far! I don't understand the message/meaning behind the positioning of the pieces of this picture (maybe there is no deeper meaning), but my mouth stood open when I first saw it. ^^

(Off-topic: I wonder if I'll finish and submit my own work for the contest. Hmm hmm...)
Last edited by Belvis on Jan 9, 2017, 8:24:44 PM
"
Lazael666 wrote:
Is it correct to assume that if my entries (regardless of the quality) doesn't appear in the highlights means that I can start leaving behind the idea that I might win something?

Thinking the same thing.
Feels bad.
But, oh, well... Maybe next year...
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Where the hell is ruri444's 360º piece?

"
ruri444 wrote:
Hello! This is my entry to the contest!

**PREVIEW**

I've painted an illustration and edited into a 360° video for YouTube. It was very challenging since it's the first time I'm trying this method!
I made this composition most thinking about each exile introduction speech. The concept that exile is not the end for these guys.

>> Please check it at YouTube!!! It's much better than a super lossy 879KB gif, I promise 😆
Last edited by ovogancho on Jan 19, 2017, 10:40:00 AM
REally nice! :D
that belly track is so damn good
"
Lazael666 wrote:
Is it correct to assume that if my entries (regardless of the quality) doesn't appear in the highlights means that I can start leaving behind the idea that I might win something?

If you do research the topic, check for me too. I'm a bit sad.
Nr 1 for me of everything i heard or seen posted in this competition is totally the belly of the beast cover by Theloveduck , both the Witch fanart from MeoWing94 and Fan fiction from onsomastikon were Totally amazing though.

The song is amazing , on levels with Amon Tobin and truly excel the soundtrack in the game (no hate).

The dead eyes give so much depth to the picture , it's just very terrifying to imagine what she have gone through to come to a such disdain for life and others .

And lastly the FanFiction is very well written , it's very intriguing and the idea in itself behind it is very fresh and cool.
That belly of the beast track has stolen my heart.
wicked work from the community. so great to see!
Really like the Occultist Witch- Usually all entries are digital (which is amazing too) but traditional doesn't get much credit so I am happy to see this and the hair is really well done!

Also I like the Plushy Eyeball things--I want this! Id totally sleep with it in my bed :)

And shout out to ovogancho's 3D 360 greatness... Super well done!

The Mjolnor sculpture is very nice, just needs a leather ribbon and perfect!

And as mentioned--the Belly of the Beast is amazing. Really like the color palette.

Oh and the Ranger has nice ambiance and item accuracy (also- dat ass)! :D

Thank you all for sharing! super awesome talent, POE Life XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info