[2.5] - Occ, LL, Essence Drain // Any Feedback?

Why hello there.

Since most of the ED-Guides out here are pretty different from each other. I wanted to show you the way i play it right now in Breach Softcore.
I might go further in depth later on but right now i focus on showing the gear and skill tree.

Let´s get started!

This is my Skilltree right now @ lvl 93
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeA-4HHg18DkgQexEvEVARlhNtFAkVfha_GGoZihqPGyUc3B1PHb4fQSLqIvQmiCj6KlMrCiycM4c1uT1fQnpEq0kTSVFJsUuuTLNSU1KvVa5XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJn_GnYaoxsC20ZbWx1nnaCeC96cHvXfOV88H6hf8aCEILHhEiExYfLieCPGo9Gj6aP-pEHkx-TJ5Uul5WX9Juhm7WhL6LZpwinK6ebsnC0DLTRtUi3MLiTu027_L46vorDOsNtyAzIFMrTzxXQH9fP2VvbGt1f34rfsOZY53To1ukC6rrrY-vu74jv6_DV9W_22vfX-Tf56PsJ?accountName=FrenzyVictim&characterName=ED_Breach

The phys/chaos damage nodes at the shadow start are going to be completed once i reach lvl 94 or completly swapped (7skillpoints) to get another 2 Jewelsockets (that should most likely end up pushing the damage further)
btw... i swapped energy from within (in the regular place) with another +~40% increased damage jewel since i felt my ES is high enough

Current Gear
Spoiler

Let me explain why i chose this setup

Heretics, Shavs and Presence of Chayula should be pretty self-explaining.

High spell damage wand with the decay mod + high spell damage and es shield. [its way cheaper than a +1 to socketed gems decay bow and tbh it also should be better]

For Rings, Gloves, Boots and Belt I got as much ES, resists and missing attributes as I could get.

I chose the Sorrow of the Divine flask to open up my skilltree further by not skilling Zealot´s Oath myself.
Divination Distillate will be swapped with a shapers flask once i have the currency :D other than that the MF and the +4 all max res are great for every breach ;)

Tooltip DPS and defences
Spoiler
I will take screenshots later on.
ED Dot on Low Life with pierce gem: 50.5k DPS
ED Dot on Low Life with slower projectiles gem: 55.2k DPS
Resistances are all ele weakness capped
+20 Chaos resistance.
Energy shield with discpline: 11.35k

I´d appreciate any feedback :)
If someone wants me to make a guide of this feel free to leave a pm and i may consider it.
Last edited by FrenzyVictim on Jan 8, 2017, 12:45:07 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2017, 2:55:12 AM
can you make a quick vid if possible displaying it? Been looking for a solid LL Occ ED build
A Poison support gem adds much more single-target damage than Slower Projectiles.
"
A Poison support gem adds much more single-target damage than Slower Projectiles.

Idk.. Id have to do the math.. but since double dipping will get removed from the game it wouldnt be for long.
hi can you do this build with out heretics veil
"
FrenzyVictim wrote:
High spell damage wand with the decay mod + high spell damage and es shield. [its way cheaper than a +1 to socketed gems decay bow and tbh it also should be better]

Well, not really. That comparison isn't fair, don't you think?
Sure, wand with decay is cheaper than decay bow +1, but you missed the thing about 6l decay bow +1 is cheaper than 6l shavrone. Much cheaper! Also, soul strike is so good :)

I agree, it's up to preferences, but saying that decay bow is too pricey, casually mentioning that you need 6l shavrones is bullshit. 6l shavrones is more expensive than 6s shavrones + decay bow +1. Also, more efficient, for a lot of reasons.
"
Trancid wrote:
hi can you do this build with out heretics veil

Why not? Just took out vulnerability, and cast it manually. Or use witchfire brew.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
FrenzyVictim wrote:

Well, not really. That comparison isn't fair, don't you think?
Sure, wand with decay is cheaper than decay bow +1, but you missed the thing about 6l decay bow +1 is cheaper than 6l shavrone. Much cheaper! Also, soul strike is so good :)

I agree, it's up to preferences, but saying that decay bow is too pricey, casually mentioning that you need 6l shavrones is bullshit. 6l shavrones is more expensive than 6s shavrones + decay bow +1. Also, more efficient, for a lot of reasons.

The cheapest +1 gems bow costs ~5ex in breach right now (almost the same as a 6l shavs) and that is without an open prefix for inc dot damage.
A decent decay wand gives you +100 spell damage and enables you to use a shield.
On the other hand a 6l shavs will always be a quick reseller and will most likely be used in other builds later in the league. Not to mention that it enables you to reserve more stuff.
How did u achieve LL?
With Blood Magic on Discipline and Arctic Armor, u still have 40% Life reserved, not to mention you used Enlighten in the 4L.
Nvm, I just found out how Blood Magic works, silly me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info