[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

"
Leeown wrote:
Just thought id share my experience with this build. I really like it alot, but I do struggle with some bosses at times, I dont feel survivability is too good if you get stuck, but its all good. I find the cold breaches a little hard also at times, but I found that if I circle the outer ring and kill them as they spawn they arent too troublesome. On the topic of phys reflect, I see alot have trouble this. The way I handle it my self (There might be other ways aswell, but I havent found any as of yet), is I switch melee phys gem for phys to fire (I only have a 5L) and then I dont charge too far. So I run to a pack and charge very short, because if you do make long charges you do 200% more dmg, and I find that kills you no matter what. I hope this helps anyone out there. I do die fairy often, I guess I need to play more safe but im having too much fun, and the rate at which I can farm maps at really makes up for it :)

Lee.

Phys reflect monsters should be fine. For the dying a lot part, you shouldn't be...
"
Anavels wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:
Just thought id share my experience with this build. I really like it alot, but I do struggle with some bosses at times, I dont feel survivability is too good if you get stuck, but its all good. I find the cold breaches a little hard also at times, but I found that if I circle the outer ring and kill them as they spawn they arent too troublesome. On the topic of phys reflect, I see alot have trouble this. The way I handle it my self (There might be other ways aswell, but I havent found any as of yet), is I switch melee phys gem for phys to fire (I only have a 5L) and then I dont charge too far. So I run to a pack and charge very short, because if you do make long charges you do 200% more dmg, and I find that kills you no matter what. I hope this helps anyone out there. I do die fairy often, I guess I need to play more safe but im having too much fun, and the rate at which I can farm maps at really makes up for it :)

Lee.

Phys reflect monsters should be fine. For the dying a lot part, you shouldn't be...

Phys reflect monsters arent a prob, it is the map mod it self that I saw people having trouble with earlier in the thread, so just wanted to share my tips for it :) I dont know, I did die alot for a few lvls from 70-80, but it seems to have gotten better, havnt died for a long while now while lvling over 80. I might just be bad :) I dont have any of the flasks yet though, but I dunno if that makes alot of difference, maybe it does, am doin good atm with basalt and armor flask :)
It was my own fault though as I did progress too fast in tiers and didnt upgrade my gear so :)
Last edited by Leeown on Jan 20, 2017, 3:53:05 PM
What if I have corrupted facebreakers with curse vulnerability on hit? What would you recommend in free sockets?
"
Leeown wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:

Lee.

Phys reflect monsters arent a prob, it is the map mod it self that I saw people having trouble with earlier in the thread, so just wanted to share my tips for it :) I dont know, I did die alot for a few lvls from 70-80, but it seems to have gotten better, havnt died for a long while now while lvling over 80. I might just be bad :) I dont have any of the flasks yet though, but I dunno if that makes alot of difference, maybe it does, am doin good atm with basalt and armor flask :)
It was my own fault though as I did progress too fast in tiers and didnt upgrade my gear so :)

Although somewhat doable, you should just stay away from phys reflect maps in the first place. Usually not worth running.
"
th3rion86 wrote:
What if I have corrupted facebreakers with curse vulnerability on hit? What would you recommend in free sockets?

How much % more phys damage does it have?
How important is flasks?
Last edited by baune on Jan 21, 2017, 8:36:43 AM
"
th3rion86 wrote:

golem?!.. whatever you want :O

"
baune wrote:
How important is flasks?

which flasks?
What gem to dismiss in carcass jack while you are poor and cannot afford 2 6L armor sets? Thanks.
is HC viable? 40% increased physical damage taken hurt alot? and do you have any problem with reflect or cant be any problem with headsman ?
What is blade vortex for on gloves? I don't see you using it in your videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info