Mathil build list v2

Ice Crash Slayer?! Need more information! What items should I use? 2x1H or a mace, etc.
Amazing ! Thanks Mathil !
How do i know witch bandit notes i must take for the posted 2.6 builds at page 1?
So I'm almost 100% sure I want to make an EK build, but I'm still undecided on what ascendancy I want to use.

While the crit Assassin offers seems really nice, why go Noxious Strikes? AFAIK, EK won't proc the bleed will it?
IGN: Vortexbern
A noob thanks you. Any gear idea for EK Assasin?
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
I want to use an ED build and noticed you pointing out Scion for Deadeye+Occultist, what about Pure occultist or trickster as per usual?
I want to check passive tree for Ice Crash Duelist, but unfortunetly I can't see anything. It looks like it is bugged any solutions or advices?
"
ShoTzik wrote:
I want to check passive tree for Ice Crash Duelist, but unfortunetly I can't see anything. It looks like it is bugged any solutions or advices?

You need to use an offline skill tree tool to fully see the new tree at the moment. The one built into the website is not using the 2.6.0 skill tree yet. Possibly after the league goes live it will.
why ST on mortem morsu and not a melee skill ?
Great job like always

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info