Mathil build list v2

Hi! I just start to play your Occultist Chaos Wander build, i watch your videos and damage was realy good. Now i lvl 70 and have about 5k ES and just 4k DPS, atm i have Tabula Rasa but i want to buy Cospris Will 5l (6l its realy expensive for me)
That my curently equip

and this is my tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQHRAx4JoA18DlwPqxEvEVAUsBXXFr8ZihslHU8fQSBuJIsqCyo4Kwosvy0fNbk_c0V-RnFLrkyzUDBQQlM1VmNZvFxAXfJfamnYaoxq-mznbRltbHBSc3B1nn6hf8aCHoMJhq6Hy4nTjDaP-pMnlSCXBpphn4ihIqEvokCio6LZpyunm7DYtAy1SL6KwcXB88JzwzrEosUoyBTK085wzxXQH9DQ2VvfiukC6rrrY-wY7-v0-PVv9lv25w==

Can u recomend me, what i do wrong, and what i need to do for pushing my DPS ( i know that i need +additional projectiles on my halmet, and good flask, but it realy expensive for me)
Has anyone tried using the blue dream in the slot above sentinel for the PF sparker? I think it's quite efficient and you can run warlords mark for the leech and endurance charges instead. I think there are also enough sockets for HoI + Icebite for some free frenzy charges... I'll try it out now, convinced myself xD
How does the voltaxic spark leech?
Hi, I was trying out scorching ray/firestorm berserker, wouldn't pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Will_Support be better than controlled destruction, for example?
"
Hi, I was trying out scorching ray/firestorm berserker, wouldn't pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Will_Support be better than controlled destruction, for example?

Pretty sure Iron Will is Increased damage, Controlled destruction is More damage.
hey, on his voltaxic sparker, i understand it may have a hard time getting es, but what about a LL version with shavs?
What are the bandits for the Varunstra build?
Damn... I hope I'll be able to try your Tornado Shot Assassin in the upcoming league... With all the passives changes, I'm not even sure it will be possible...
when they ask me how i choose builds to play

great stuff as allways Mathil!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info