Mathil build list v2

"
Openkill wrote:
To anyone who can answer me, i'm doing the mortem morsu builds, level 77 atm but my total life feel VERY underwhelming, i'm with only 4.2k HP, and while clearing mobs and easier bosses is very confortable, doing some harder ones and even merc lab is a pain since i get headshot sometimes. Any tips in what i can do to improve my health? Don't think i can get more with nodes or equips.

The only issue I really have is the leech delay and I've been tempted to grab vaal pact. Uberlab at 77 with 4.3k health felt fine, familiarity certainly helped. I've mostly gone CI in the past for end game, so I'm not sure how well this will go at T11+ as it certainly doesn't feel quite as robust as I'd hoped, but I feel that's mostly leech delay and just not what I'm used to, and I don't feel more max hp would help.

Running a blasphemy enfeeble is an option, but range isn't great and it's unlikely you can level it beyond about 10 due to low int from the tree. Running HoI with curse on hit is certainly a defensive option, while we don't scale elemental, we don't scale physical or chaos either, just projectile so it shouldn't be too great an impact on DPS if you want a bit of comfort while you get another 10 passives.

Beyond that, the best advice I can really give is to stay mobile. don't let things get too close and don't stay in one place to take ranged hits.
"
Ep1d3m1c wrote:
New to this game been trying to follow his Tornado Assassin Build but I don't understand his gem setup for his gear due to it not really being posted or anything. A little Advice would go a long way, Struggling. This game is quite overwhelming for a newbie.

Anything specifically you want to know, he probably has some older videos on youtube that will explain a few things, but I've not personally used his tornado shot build, just something similar for a Deadeye... so I may be able to answer, if not someone else probably can.

I only started myself in the previous league, there is a lot to learn, even just leaving youtube videos playing while you level/farm or run easy maps, it's surprising how much you can just pickup or come across that you didn't know you needed to know.

One thing of note from what he posted:

Cast on damage taken setup won't cast vaal haste (it's too high level to be supported), but vaal haste will benefit from the same increased duration gem, so he's saving a gem there.

Do you have any suggestion on how to improve damage on the Mortem Morsu build in late game?

Would snakebite + good DPS/crit rare claws be viable or the chaos conversion on mortem morsu is the integral part?

Hey Mathil, andy chance for a skill tree while levling ? dont seem like your current one will help out alot while levling, This is for your Frostblades build :>
Last edited by Driftertis on Mar 23, 2017, 6:28:37 AM
"
Driftertis wrote:
Hey Mathil, andy chance for a skill tree while levling ? dont seem like your current one will help out alot while levling, This is for your Frostblades build :>

^ This would be so helpful. I just started this build aswell in softcore Legacy. Would be really nice to have some sort of guidance in the passive tree. Should I level as ci or level with life and convert later? If so, at what level?

Thank you Mathil for your builds.
Hi guys.

In his last Frost Blades video, we can see Mathil's DPS in his HO - 90.3K (!!) - and unbuffed - 54k, in town I presume.
My question(s) is/are :
- is it with or without flasks activated ?
- how much dps with all charges up ?

I am asking it coz I really like this build, lot of fun to play, but I am starting to feel a little bit weak in term of DPS and was feeling confused about that...

Thank you for future answers ^^
IGN : Zakam
[/quote]
Should I level as ci or level with life and convert later? If so, at what level?

Thank you Mathil for your builds.[/quote]

Not an expert as Mathil but I strongly suggest you to level with life and convert to CI around lvl 66-69 when you are able to fully equip your weapon/chest etc... (most of good gloves/helmet requires to be lvl 69). You can go CI before if you have the stuff to do so ofc.

Just keep your respect points and use it when you hit the required level to equip yourself with good gear. If you lvl with only ES in your tree you'll die, a lot...

Should I level as ci or level with life and convert later? If so, at what level?

Thank you Mathil for your builds.[/quote]

Not an expert as Mathil but I strongly suggest you to level with life and convert to CI around lvl 66-69 when you are able to fully equip your weapon/chest etc... (most of good gloves/helmet requires to be lvl 69). You can go CI before if you have the stuff to do so ofc.

Just keep your respect points and use it when you hit the required level to equip yourself with good gear. If you lvl with only ES in your tree you'll die, a lot...

[/quote]

Thank you for your reply. It helps alot :) Another question though, if I cant afford a skin of the loyal, how am I supposed to get a 6link es chest with 5 off-colours? Isnt that kinda impossible? Is there a way around it? Can I change some gems ot what am I supposed to do?

Thank you in advance.
Just built up the Mortem ST. I'm a bit confused though about that skill tree.

If using Slower Proj, shouldn't pick up Point Blank node for extra dmg?
Also I see he is skipping Method of the Madness node which give chaos dmg.
No Vaal pact? Is the leach on claws enough?
No Atrophy node?
Only 2 gem slots?

I'm capped at 95% crit without any crit on gear. I'm pretty sure Trickery is not needed.

Apart from this, is that 80% chaos damage better than the life on a Belly?
How about a Sin's Rebirth flask?

with a 5L and some gems still without quality dmg is quite low - 10K in town. cleared all red maps but slow.

how does he get so much dmg in a 5L?
Last edited by alecs87 on Mar 24, 2017, 10:33:04 AM
"

Thank you for your reply. It helps alot :) Another question though, if I cant afford a skin of the loyal, how am I supposed to get a 6link es chest with 5 off-colours? Isnt that kinda impossible? Is there a way around it? Can I change some gems ot what am I supposed to do?

Thank you in advance.

Hmmm... Prices are going down for skin of the loyal these days.
In my opinion, its still cheaper to buy skin of... than buy a *good/decent* Vaal regalia, 6L it and use like 2K or more chromatics on it and prey to get the colors you need. If you get it !
Sorry to say that buy I think you got to be a little bit patient before grabbing the currencies you need to afford your chest.
Maybe you can start with a good 5L, its very cheap nowadays. Hope it helps you !

(ps : sorry for my english)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info