2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

"
justl01 wrote:
Should i use many sacrificial harvest or just one is enough for maintain soul?

I would say 2 is the bare minimum. Three is ideal, get the highest % you can afford.
"
OakenHeart wrote:
"
justl01 wrote:
Should i use many sacrificial harvest or just one is enough for maintain soul?

I would say 2 is the bare minimum. Three is ideal, get the highest % you can afford.

Correct. I use three 30%, I could get away with 1 on high tier maps but it slows down my overall speed.
Would you not recommend Voidwalkers?
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
Would you not recommend Voidwalkers?

I did mention void walkers in the budget version of this gear, I also mentioned that I don't like them
Very much.
Awesome! I'm leveling my sparker now, having a great time. Why do you have both shield charge and flame dash, instead of, say, lightning warp (to get over gaps?) Thanks.
"
MDJD wrote:
Awesome! I'm leveling my sparker now, having a great time. Why do you have both shield charge and flame dash, instead of, say, lightning warp (to get over gaps?) Thanks.

Flame dash is faster and doesn't need to be linked. I only use it to get over terrains.
In your insanely high-budget build you're saying

"I got skyforths even though I don't need it."

I believe since you have Presence of Chayula you don't need Skyforths anymore for the stun immunity?

How would you generate power charges then? The blue dream?
"
dguay wrote:

I believe since you have Presence of Chayula you don't need Skyforths anymore for the stun immunity?

That's already been answered if you scrolled a little further down on the first post, with screen shots and a video.
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

That's already been answered if you scrolled a little further down on the first post, with screen shots and a video.

Oh damn didn't see the video. Looks like The blue dream is really good to generate power charges.

Thanks !
One more silly question. Is there a reason to level fortify or shield charge? Fortify gets speed with quality, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be a need for a high level. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info