2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

"
_Hazz_ wrote:
How far could you take the MF version of this build? Could it smoothly run the level 70 breaches? (Not uul-netol/chayula) and shaped strands? Or does it struggle with the boss

I killed shaper and guardian with 6L self cast spark with the mf version.

Use +3 enchant instead of 30% proj
Hi,
i wonder how mana leech works on this char - currently i am still 48, and try using spark for test (main skill currently firestorm), but that costs much mana ...
how does this basically work (while leveling, and most interesting : when all leveling done)

Thank you :)
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,
i wonder how mana leech works on this char - currently i am still 48, and try using spark for test (main skill currently firestorm), but that costs much mana ...
how does this basically work (while leveling, and most interesting : when all leveling done)

You use a mana flask for leveling. And 0.4% mana and life leech is a level 42 requirement in boots. You can literally buy just that enchant and be ok with a mana flask. Vinktars for later. I didn't even need the leech on boots once I have vinktars.
First of all just want to say thank you for your build! Having loads of fun with it.

I am currently sitting on 77.5% spark crit chance (with HoT, HoI & Lightning golem buffs) and 95% capped with all 6 power charges up. Now my shield charge is currently around 0.25 secs and I would like further improve that for clear speed. My question is whether it would be worth it to sacrifice some crit chance and replace my golden kris dagger (1.48 APS) for a faster base attack speed dagger (1.8 APS)?

My profile is public - if it helps. Please share suggestions if you see any gear(s) I could upgrade - would be much appreciated!

Kind regards
"
409force wrote:
First of all just want to say thank you for your build! Having loads of fun with it.

I am currently sitting on 77.5% spark crit chance (with HoT, HoI & Lightning golem buffs) and 95% capped with all 6 power charges up. Now my shield charge is currently around 0.25 secs and I would like further improve that for clear speed. My question is whether it would be worth it to sacrifice some crit chance and replace my golden kris dagger (1.48 APS) for a faster base attack speed dagger (1.8 APS)?

My profile is public - if it helps. Please share suggestions if you see any gear(s) I could upgrade - would be much appreciated!

Kind regards

If you're sitting at 95% crit, diamond flask does nothing for you.

At this point, you can drop diamond flask for another flask, or drop choir for a real necklace.
Spell damage/critmulti/es/es%

APS of the dagger doesn't matter for shield charge OR WB. Only the local % attack speed suffix does.

Also, if you're running WB, drop quicksilver. It does nothing for you.
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,

You use a mana flask for leveling. And 0.4% mana and life leech is a level 42 requirement in boots. You can literally buy just that enchant and be ok with a mana flask. Vinktars for later. I didn't even need the leech on boots once I have vinktars.

Ok thank you.

If you mean "physical damage leeched as mana" there is currently no boots to buy having this (searching with level 48 that i got at this moment).

But thank you anyway ;)
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,

Ok thank you.

If you mean "physical damage leeched as mana" there is currently no boots to buy having this (searching with level 48 that i got at this moment).

But thank you anyway ;)

% life and mana leech when recently killed. Its a cruel lab enchant.
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:

ah damn i get it.

okay starts with 30 chaos for mid tier boots, i think i will either try to get to 70 without those boots or
craft it myself on another char.

thank you :)
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:

ah damn i get it.

okay starts with 30 chaos for mid tier boots, i think i will either try to get to 70 without those boots or

if u filter just that stat, you can get it for 1-2c. At least thats what I got mine for.. and I just scoured and crafted it so my low lvl can use it
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:

ah damn i get it.

http://poe.trade/search/kodumusugohuma

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info