<#42> Mostly Harmless - (SC) - [NA/EU]

Hello there! Im looking for an Standard guild too join, Soon 28 years old, living in sweden and playing is a big part of my life. Right now im playing my Marauder. And my build is Brutus Lead Sprinkler, dunno if its good in 3.0 yet but its fun and i enjoy it so thats good^^

My ing is Heffaplump

Good Hunting.
IGN: Hazz_AW

Hey looking to join. Just started up again after 3.0 hit as I assume a lot of people have.

-How long have you been playing?

-What league do you play the most?
SC Temp

-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?
GMT+0, times active vary pretty significantly.

-What tier maps are you comfortable doing?
Any.

-Do you have an MF or aurabot?!
No

-What are your goals, either generic or character related?
Just grinding currency at start of league but will create something more enjoyable once I have some bank behind me and go for 36 challenges.
added you; cleaned some inactives
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hi!

Im looking for a guild because im tired of playing solo, all my friends stopped playing a long time ago.

A bit about myself, im from Portugal (GMT Timezone), 29 years young, been playing on&off since beta, only Standard League and have a couple of chars level 80+.

I do not have any aura or MF chars, atm im playing a Raider ST.

My generic goal? Have fun!

My character goal? Reach level 100.
bump
Hi,
I've gotten bored of playing solo and have been looking for a standard league guild. Started towards the end of 2.6 in temp league, but dislike the fact that each temp league moves all your gear back to regular leagues at the end so I've been staying in standard.

-How long have you been playing?
Started towards the end of 2.6

-What league do you play the most?
Standard

-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?
EST or UTC-5
Usually on around 8 AM eastern or 9 PM eastern

-What tier maps are you comfortable doing?
I recently started getting into the mapping system and I can say that I'm relatively comfortable up to T8s at the moment. Have not tried T9 onwards yet since I'm still building my map storage.

-Do you have an MF or aurabot?!
Do not know what either of these are but I believe I do not have either.

-What are your goals, either generic or character related?
Reach lvl 100 and build a character that can complete all endgame.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info