Unusual lag when opening stash

When race rewards arrived I started getting 1-2sec lag every time I click on my stash before it opens

I have over 500 stash tabs and some of them have Cyrillic letters,
Not just 1st time I open it in between maps, every time.
No lag when browsing when I opened though.
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2017, 11:38:47 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
cyfer.russia wrote:
When race rewards arrived I started getting 1-2sec lag every time I click on my stash before it opens

if i remember right, when you open your stash, only the content of the first 6 tabs is loaded from the server for performance reasons (makes sense as these are the tabs you can click on immediately)

---

loading the tab's content, the game client also loads the respective resources from your resource file to be able to display them.
it's worth checking your game's logfile for errors which maybe make it worth running a packcheck on the resource file.

---

i can also imagine the opening of the stash to be taking longer if (some of) the first 6 tabs of yours are quad or divination tabs. having to load the content of 6 tabs or 24 tabs can make quit a difference.

---

cyrillic letters shouldn't matter as the game and it's ressources are fully programmed in unicode according to jonathan.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 16, 2017, 7:37:46 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
cyfer.russia wrote:

if i remember right, when you open your stash, only the content of the first 6 tabs is loaded from the server for performance reasons (makes sense as these are the tabs you can click on immediately)

---

loading the tab's content, the game client also loads the respective resources from your resource file to be able to display them.
it's worth checking your game's logfile for errors which maybe make it worth running a packcheck on the resource file.

---

i can also imagine the opening of the stash to be taking longer if (some of) the first 6 tabs of yours are quad or divination tabs. having to load the content of 6 tabs or 24 tabs can make quit a difference.

---

cyrillic letters shouldn't matter as the game and it's ressources are fully programmed in unicode according to jonathan.

There was no problem in 1st month of leaugue, when I had only stash 130 tabs in league, but few times when I logged to Standard I was experiencing this lag. Now stash tabs arrived to temp. leagues and it started happening there too. I don't remember if problem was there before Breach league though. This lag is really annoying.
I don't know where the line is for where the delay becomes perceptible, but there is also a threshold with tab count where dragging tabs becomes much, much slower.

I have a 3-second freeze/lag in Standard league since Release 2.4.2. I probably have around a thousand tabs in Standard or more, including remove-only tabs. I have somewhat fewer tabs in Hardcore league, resulting in a freeze of 1.5-2 seconds.

I have about 125 tabs in Breach leagues, including race reward tabs. The lag is not really noticeable with this number.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info