[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

This build possible with Guardian ascendancy?
Am I correct in thinking that cold damage scales the initial hit, the ignite damage and the cold DoT on Vortex? So it's better to get on jewels than fire damage or spell damage?
"
I have switched out clarity because it wasn't needed, I've added enhance for now and changed up my gems.

This is a great idea and something I need to explore! Nice gear!
"
Hello, how does this build fare against Minotaur or Palace Dom where large consecutive dps hits are present?

Dom is not problem at all, Mino is fairly ez too. Just keep fortify up and dodge when he goes underground.
"
What weapon should I use until I can afford the doryani's?

Any weapon with high spell damage/fire damage will be fine. Supreme truth as suggested by InquisitorKaede or Singularity are also ok and cheap.
"
Why u use enchant on helmet with temporal chains instead vortex dmg 40%

Temp Chains enchant gives a ton of boost to defense. In my opinion, it is the best enchant in the game. It also scales damage slightly, in that our ignites last longer. In addition the helm is more generic and fits on other builds as well. Certainly vortex would be a great enchant and provide more damage! Flammability curse effect, stone golem effect, reduced mana reserve for discipline are all great as well.
"
This build possible with Guardian ascendancy?

Sure, but you will have a good amount less regen... Endgame guardian players usually want Shavs to reserve both life and mana and you'd miss out on Beast Fur Shawl. I could see it being ok though.
"
Am I correct in thinking that cold damage scales the initial hit, the ignite damage and the cold DoT on Vortex? So it's better to get on jewels than fire damage or spell damage?

Cold damage does in fact scale the initial hit as well as the vortex dot, however it does not scale the ignite. The best possible damage mods are % area / % elemental damage / %damage, as they scale everything. After that it is Fire, it applies to everything but the vortex dot. The vortex dot is the lowest dmg dealer in the setup. Third would go to % spell damage / % cold damage as they do not scale the ignite. Last would be % damage over time as this would only affect the vortex dot and the ignite but nothing else.
Last edited by getinthevan on Jan 15, 2017, 6:14:01 AM
Testing the build all the time. Faming lab mostly, which is perfect for the regen build.
The only issue I have is single target dps. I cant take him down fast on some phases, like Lieutenants. 6l single target seems much lower (with conc) than poison chaos cwc-firestorm on 5l (different build).
This is dissapointing but probably due to poison is op.
On the other hand Vortex +AOE is great for map pack clearing, it is way superior compared to cwc (no delay).
Would be great to hear the tips to improve single target - maybe gemswap or smth like that.
Hey,

Really liking the build so far. Hoping I could get some feedback or suggestions on it.

Anything I should look for or change?

I'm pretty happy about the body as I found it for a good price and managed to link it myself :D
Last edited by General_Iroh1 on Jan 15, 2017, 7:45:56 AM
I am also really enjoying this build, tanky as hell and the impressive regen feels really nice once compared to the meta leech builds.....only little downside, as stated by some before, is the single target dps, which is mediocre (even with 6l and lvl 21/20 gems)...but i don't want to lament, you can't have both and in most cases you can basically stand there and spam ur vortex.....

my little tweak on your build: i took clarity away (not needed) and put in enlighten 3 + arctic armour (+1 point for 4% reduced mana reservation near ci)...this way i even have more tankiness for the times i am standing still (so its tem chains/discipline and arctic armour for me)

for ele reflect maps i switch weapon (using double legacy consuming darks - yes i am playing in std - which convert 90% of fire damage to chaos) and change chance to ignite with ele focus, not perfect but definetly doable..... i am still not convinced if going chaos vortex with little change of tree would be even more better than the ignite version....anyway thx for the great build :)
"
Would be great to hear the tips to improve single target

"
only little downside, as stated by some before, is the single target dps, which is mediocre (even with 6l and lvl 21/20 gems)...but i don't want to lament, you can't have both and in most cases you can basically stand there and spam ur vortex...

Perhaps there is a higher budget crit version? the gear would be more expensive (jewels, etc) After all we are inquisitor, the best class for ele crit. You'd have to drop instruments of virtue and augury of penitence... but it might be do-able. You can drop fire pen and ignite chance for inc crit strikes and crit multi in the link setup. Reflect may become an issue. Let me know what you guys think.
"
my little tweak on your build: i took clarity away (not needed) and put in enlighten 3 + arctic armour (+1 point for 4% reduced mana reservation near ci)

I think this is something I really need to look into, especially for min/max setup. Thanks!
"
Anything I should look for or change?
I'm pretty happy about the body as I found it for a good price and managed to link it myself :D

Nice work on the linking! As to what your priorities should be: #1 would be to get 20/20 vortex or ideally 21/20. After that I'd say boot 2% regen enchant from uber lab. 3rd thing you could do is change armor color to bbbbrg and use rapid decay and only use inc aoe and swap to conc for bosses. Cheers~!
Last edited by getinthevan on Jan 15, 2017, 4:31:53 PM
So take our conc and replace it with rapid decay? Any peticular reason for that? im just about finished leveling an empower to 3 which i was planning to put into the body instead.

thx for the reply

as for gem lvls, its getting there slowly. i bought 20q when i started the guy and they're just leveling with me.
Last edited by General_Iroh1 on Jan 15, 2017, 4:50:41 PM
"
im just about finished leveling an empower to 3 which i was planning to put into the body instead.

Oh ok Empower will be the best option
could you give an example of a good rare jewel that beats izaro's turmoil?

I took 1 with ES/cast speed/damage/area damage

Was wondering if there are other better ones that actually exist on POE trade?

Fire damage + damage + area damage + ES does not seem to exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info