[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Hi!

I'm not good at looking for jewel in poe.trade, could you link me a search with the things i should look for?

also it's worth to stack izaro turmoil and healthy mind cobalt or only 1 of each will do?
"
What gear do you chose in the videos und why? It isn't the gear from this guide, right?

Same gear. Gotten a few upgrades since then but they are the same just more ES on them.

"
build is superstrong with amazing defenses. Mapping T14+ feels very safe.
I love it so much, that i stopped my Bladeflurry Assassin for now xD

Glad to hear you are having fun!!

"
Would an Eye of Chayula be a viable alternative to Valyrium or is the regen of a Marble Amulet more valuable than having to compensate for 40% less cold resist?

It is personal preference but I believe Marble Amulet is better. It is pretty easy to overcome -40 cold resist.

"
I loved this idea and the build, the items are cheap and you have a lot of endgame if you want to put the currency in but you don't have to.

Yup! Starting the league off I just bought high ilvl bases, alt/aug/regal'd decent ES and went from there. It is a very fun way to play the game, and cost efficient too.

"
Have you thought about Aegis aurora and Rumis ?

haven't tried it, but I'm sure you could alter the build a bit and get more block via nodes and jewels. For most content though, I feel tanky enough.

"
Would u say it's hardcore viable as a league starter?

I don't play HC so I'm not an expert but I'd say the build is HC viable. If you plan on having it be your first character, try to familiarize yourself with leveling/switching to CI. I think youd need to be decently spec'd into life, farm dried lake for some currency to later switch to CI. That transition/leveling would be the toughest part I imagine.

"

also it's worth to stack izaro turmoil or only 1 of each will do?

I stack Izaro's Turmoil. It's a very good jewel. There are rare jewels that are better but likely cost alot.
Have you thought about taking the snowforged wheel over explosive impact? trading 5% radius for 21% damage and 30% crit and 10 int
Does the 3rd curse come from the flask or is the debuff from scorching ray considered a curse?
Last edited by teXCe on Jan 7, 2017, 2:55:24 PM
Could you pls add more vidos like uber atziri, shaper and other guardians?
any other viable skills except vortex and scorching ray you tested?

i guess you need inquisitor or occultist for the ES regen to be effective with the beast fur shawl?
Build is ubersuperstrong and safe to play.

I did Hall of Grandmasters deathless on 1st attempt today and also Hydra Guardian.
The traps in Uber Lab are a joke as i can outregen them. Did like 30 Uber runs also deathless.

I did minor modification and removed Ghostreaver as 0.2% Leech is not so useful and put the free skill points in higher %ES nodes.

I reach 15.5k ES now with my gear.

Last edited by Monkeyface on Jan 7, 2017, 8:11:22 PM
I was questioning if I wanted to continue this build, but finally just finished merciless and started farming some maps. Made it up to tier 7 I think before i stopped for the night and was just steam rolling everything. This build is a blast. My biggest weakness is that I noticed my amulet add fire damage to attacks so that is screwing my EE up.

Got a ways to go with my gear as I am only at like 8.5k ES, but plan on working towards some gear tomorrow. Need to run merciless lab and uber lab to get the rest of my points for inquisitor.

I think I still have about 30ex if I trade my 6L Shavs and 6L reach seeing that I am not really going to be using those characters anymore. Without trading, I still have about 12ex to play with on gear. Currently have a 5L Beast Fur so I may just snag a 6L tomorrow.

Awesome build. Super safe. Fun to pinball around and blow stuff up.
Hi and thanks for the guide. In the process of swapping to this build and have a couple of probably noob questions.
Is using the helm "heretic's helm" a bad idea?
Before i ascend from guardian to inquisitor i noticed my ES regen is 4100/sec and is 12300 using a bad ammy, seems pretty good? These are both buffed readings. Best reason to go to inquisitor is?
"
Have you thought about taking the snowforged wheel over explosive impact? trading 5% radius for 21% damage and 30% crit and 10 int

A few people have pointed this out. It is a great node and certainly makes sense. It is also a great option instead of a jewel/jewel socket. My Tree is a work in progress, trying new things out here and there so any feedback is appreciated!
"
Does the 3rd curse come from the flask or is the debuff from scorching ray considered a curse?

We only have 2 curses. The witchfire flask is something I found and decided to use. It is far from necessary/optimal since we do not have 3 curses. The debuff from ray is not a curse and works great.
"
Could you pls add more vidos like uber atziri, shaper and other guardians?

I will try to add some when I get a chance, stay tuned!
"
any other viable skills except vortex and scorching ray you tested?

I have not tested much else right now, but once I get 36/40 achievements I plan to mess around more.
"
Did like 30 Uber runs also deathless. I did minor modification and removed Ghostreaver as 0.2% Leech is not so useful and put the free skill points in higher %ES nodes.

Fantastic!! I think the greatest strength of the build is as a lab runner. That was my main goal when I started with it. I agree the leech is minor and not needed. the 3 points for reaver can also go to the templar regen at the start. Appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you're having fun!
"
Made it up to tier 7 I think before i stopped for the night and was just steam rolling everything. This build is a blast.

Right on! You're just getting to the good part! Keep us updated!
"
Is using the helm "heretic's helm" a bad idea?
Before i ascend from guardian to inquisitor i noticed my ES regen is 4100/sec and is 12300 using a bad ammy, seems pretty good? These are both buffed readings. Best reason to go to inquisitor is?

Heretic's veil is a great choice! Can't wrong with such a strong helm.
As to your regen as a Guardian, I'm guessing you are looking at your "Energy Shield Recharge" per second, not your "Energy Shield Regeneration" per second. Big difference. The reason to go Inquis - superior regeneration, immunity to status effects (super useful for CI), and augury of penitence (a nice pseudo aura)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info