[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
If you can please take a look below and let me know, appreciate it.

I have 14k ES, so that is 40% difference in ES right there. I also have a Marble Amulet which is 1.6% regeneration base (then multiplied by Beast Fur Shawl). The 2600 number is also on consecrated ground 4% and lab enchant boots proc 2%. (these are both almost always up)

So you are missing about 7.6% regen, boosted to 10.6 with Beast Fur Shawl, and another 4k base ES.
"
getinthevan wrote:
"
The lag is my only issue right now as well.

Sorry to hear that! At least it is not as bad as the obliterate explosions:P A couple of suggestions: 1. Remove the Vortex MTX if you are using it, the MTX does add some graphical lag. 2. Use a different AoE skill - we get a lot of generic AoE nodes so you can pretty much use whatever skill you want. This build is more about the defensive regen setup. 3. Redo the skill tree a bit and switch to Scorching Ray (this might be your best bet to fix the lag)

I played the build again tonight and the lag issues was much better. It may have just been my internet at the time but i will keep at it. Leveling with this build has been super easy so far! Chaos damage is starting to wreck me with my low life right now, but as soon as I get to ~72, I will probably try to buy as much ES gear as I can and spec into CI.
Hey getinthevan,

very nice build. I switched from a warchief inquisitor. Your build feels so much better! Right now I have only 10k ES, so I have to improve my gear. Also I have only a 5L chest. I'm happy to improve this character over time.

What gear do you chose in the videos und why? It isn't the gear from this guide, right?

Maybe you can watch my profile and tell me what to do next? Save currency for the 5L or first update shield, shoes and gloves?

This build is a lot of fun for me! Thanks

Last edited by Lowepe90 on Jan 5, 2017, 9:23:13 AM
Congrats,

build is superstrong with amazing defenses. Mapping T14+ feels very safe.
I love it so much, that i stopped my Bladeflurry Assassin for now xD.

I had the gear and a lvl 96 Templar on standard and put the build together today.
I get 14k ES with it. Havent optimized my jewels yet, probably can go much higher.

Thanks for the build.
Last edited by Monkeyface on Jan 5, 2017, 11:15:14 PM
Would an Eye of Chayula be a viable alternative to Valyrium or is the regen of a Marble Amulet more valuable than having to compensate for 40% less cold resist?
Last edited by Collypso on Jan 5, 2017, 7:12:04 PM
The regen of the marble amulet is more valuable.

BTW, i optimized some jewels and i reach 15k ES now with this build.

Alright so for my 3rd character this season I wanted something with regen cause my latest character was VP and it was boring in labs.

I loved this idea and the build, the items are cheap and you have a lot of endgame if you want to put the currency in but you don't have to.

I don't like buying gear and as such I saved good bases from t15 maps on my other character and crafted

All the yellow I am wearing are self made with the expetion with the boots which I traded for a helmet I had crafted myself.

The shield was 1 alch, helmet 30-50chaos used, gloves maybe 150 alts and some regals, belt 10~ essences but still trying to make one with str.
Also bought 6 19/20 vortex and got 21 on my third one.
Still looking to +1 an empower and I'll contiue crafting my new shield.

EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
Last edited by callmescootaloo on Jan 6, 2017, 2:36:08 AM
Hey nice build I really like it,

Have you thought about Aegis aurora and Rumis ? would be crazy but I guess this would only work as Pathfinder to buff rumis effect to 30/15 from 20/10 and with some armor this could be nice
This looks like a very cool build. Was playing standard league before (4 leagues) and want to try out hardcore. Started off with the pizza sticks build in mind but this looks like more fun. Would u say it's hardcore viable as a league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info