[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

I've been playing this build for a couple weeks now and have been really enjoying it. Today while running Uber Lab, I wondered whether or not Izaro could even kill my character. I decided to experiment and just stand there and let him take his best shots. I decided to record it because I figured everyone on this thread might enjoy it.

Here's a link to the video: https://youtu.be/tltWa-cQoeo
Last edited by Brantley03 on Feb 24, 2017, 5:24:44 PM
Delete it dude or do you want this video to be seen by Chris "NerfHammer" Wilson? :o I don't get it why people post obvious videos that are obvious...
Last edited by TheRahr on Feb 24, 2017, 7:10:47 PM
"
TheRahr wrote:
Delete it dude or do you want this video to be seen by Chris "NerfHammer" Wilson? :o I don't get it why people post obvious videos that are obvious...

Ok. I can take it down. I haven't been playing the game very long. I have no idea who Chris Wilson is, and I certainly didn't realize that the game developers were out scouring youtube for builds to nerf. That seems pretty ridiculous to me, but I'll take your word for it.
Is this build even viable after the pyre ring nerf mentioned in 2.6 balance notes?
"
Zeromous wrote:
Is this build even viable after the pyre ring nerf mentioned in 2.6 balance notes?

As long as it converts at least 50%, then yes because it uses the Cold to Fire gem anyway.
@up: Cold to fire + avatar of fire is the answer for any nerf.

Chris Wilson is the boss of this game, I don't know if they check it or not, but someone can send this video to them as a suggestion and we dont want that, right?

Last edited by TheRahr on Feb 25, 2017, 5:21:02 AM
"
TheRahr wrote:
@up: Cold to fire + avatar of fire is the answer for any nerf.

Chris Wilson is the boss of this game, I don't know if they check it or not, but someone can send this video to them as a suggestion and we dont want that, right?

Avatar of Fire would mean the cold degen does 0 damage.
"
Brantley03 wrote:
"
TheRahr wrote:

Ok. I can take it down. I haven't been playing the game very long. I have no idea who Chris Wilson is, and I certainly didn't realize that the game developers were out scouring youtube for builds to nerf. That seems pretty ridiculous to me, but I'll take your word for it.

Oh cmon, reupload this video pls. They do not nerf builds because of a video. Dont listen to this idotic suggestions. Next time just tell them to uninstall PoE so nothing will be nerfed.
Hi, im loving this build its hyper tanky and sick dmg! i just want to know if im missing anything major can you please look over my build just so i know im doing it right. thankyou!

~12k ES
3500 regen
75/75/76 resists

things i know that need to improve:
-21/20 gems
-gggg jewels
-better hubris
-item enchants

QUESTIONS:
---Which items should i improve on first?
---are there ant gear stats that absolutly need to be at a certin % or +-

Skill Tree (still need frenzy charge in merc)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvBAcHHgmqDFINfA5IES8RUBGWFdcYVhhdGGoabBqBGyUc3B8CHxgi9CaIKPopTymLKwosvzW5NsU8BTzvPV9JUUmxTLNRdFH7UilSU1XgVkhWY1fJWAdYWlugXGtd8l8qZlRodGjybAttGXgvfA585X_GgpuCx4RIhXuGrot6i4yMdo8aj0aTJ5Uul5WX9Jo7m26boZx7na6ePJ7En9-hL6KjppmmvqcIpyunVai5rfG3MLiTvorAZsCawcXDbc0W0B_VptfP2CTZW9n82mLi9-Qi6Frr5Ovu7BjsOO1h73zviO_r8NX3wfk3-d356A==

Thankyou for checking it out and Thankyou for a solid build!
quality your chest :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info