[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
EDMOSES wrote:
I use Temp Chains and my ES regen is 1235 and my tooltip is 21k.
I drop Temp Chains and use Vitality and my ES regen is 1370, tooltip no change.
Completely understand tooltip is a "bad" guide but the nice boost in ES regen cannot be ignored?
Wonder what, if anything, i can use in my helm instead of temporal chains? i suspect nothing.

Is the 21k your dmg or what does that refere to? If it is tooltip dmg ingame, then you can't really go by it. You need path of building or something else to help you calculate your actual dmg on ignites. - Like I mentioned earlier, you can play however you want. But to me, if you have 14K ES atm, and you skip temp chains for a vitality, I do think youll have trouble staying alive. 150-250 more regen instead of Temp Chains isnt worth it to ME. Temp Chains is our main defence besides regen, and it also makes our ignites longer. It slows monsters down etc. I've specced a little different than op, and buffed Temp even more, because I like that. But you can run Vitality instead of you want to. Try it out. I do think youll feel alot more vulnerable though :)
You were right, dropping Temporal Chains is not a good idea at all.
21K is just my tooltip DPS in my HO.
Bad news is that Pyre looks like taking a hit in the next patch.
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Ikr. FeelsBadMan
https://www.torn.com/2030631
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Yeah I suspecting so. I find Hexproof maps annoying since we dont have temp so, I thought youd think the same hehe. Temp Chains is great, so dont worry about it. About pyre nerf, do we have any data on it? Im sure we can make this build work either way, some how :)
If Pyre gets nerfed, it shouldn't be a huge issue because we use Cold to Fire gem anyway (or you should be if you aren't...). Even with the AOE changes I still think this will be my league starter. Only played it to 75 during the back end of this league to get a feel for it with bad gear and it's still super strong, so a great league starter imo.
Last edited by dandan88 on Feb 22, 2017, 7:38:53 PM
"
dandan88 wrote:
If Pyre gets nerfed, it shouldn't be a huge issue because we use Cold to Fire gem anyway (or you should be if you aren't...). Even with the AOE changes I still think this will be my league starter. Only played it to 75 during the back end of this league to get a feel for it with bad gear and it's still super strong, so a great league starter imo.

Do you happen to know where pyre drops? Or is it possible to chance it? it's an item level 74 so I think first 2 days of the game no one will have one :(
https://www.torn.com/2030631
pyre nerf

1)
cold to fire is better tooltip than empower lvl 4 at least on my (elemntalist coc vortex)

2)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hrimburn

so build shoulld be OK
Last edited by ruzga on Feb 23, 2017, 12:27:27 AM
"
nicobluewhoa wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:

Do you happen to know where pyre drops? Or is it possible to chance it? it's an item level 74 so I think first 2 days of the game no one will have one :(

ilvl doesnt matter when chancing. and it can drop from anywhere a sapphire ring can drop, it doesn't have any special drop restrictions.
since Pyre is at 100% conversion atm, they can drop it down to 60% like they did with voltaxic.

as long as pyre's new conversion rate is 50% or more, we are perfectly fine.
Yeah I agree. I really doubt a Pyre nerf will be a problem. Like I mentioned before I am only running a 5L link and lvl 19 gems with no real % to them and I can do tier 15 and twinned 13+ content no problem, so we have plenty of damage as it is, even with a 30-50% nerf to the conversion.
Last edited by Leeown on Feb 23, 2017, 9:57:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info