[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

I am at a stage with my character that I fear that I need to redo all my gear in order to go any further since all my needed stats sit on like 1 piece of gear.

I current sit at just under 12k ES, and can easily farm tier 12 maps (not sure about higher since I haven't found any. I also can't seem to find the last uber lab trial so that I can get my last two points.

In addition, my amulet adds fire damage which is only hurting me.

Do you see any place that I can get immediate upgrades at (sorry to ask for gear checks!!)?
Reread the posts and it looks like I need to get a 6L beast fur, a 21/20 vortex and a lvl 4 empower.

Going to dump some currency into those and will report back!
Hello. I just wanted to say that i've been loving the build so far! been farming Ubers for a couple of days and i gotta say, for the Ex's I've invested im surprised on how efficient its working out.
Just a quick tip: I found it useful to swap "Chance to Ignite" with Elemental Focus vs enemies immune to ignite (such as Argus). I was wondering if the build creator did something similar?
"
FireWasTaken wrote:
Hello. I just wanted to say that i've been loving the build so far! been farming Ubers for a couple of days and i gotta say, for the Ex's I've invested im surprised on how efficient its working out.
Just a quick tip: I found it useful to swap "Chance to Ignite" with Elemental Focus vs enemies immune to ignite (such as Argus). I was wondering if the build creator did something similar?

oooh interesting tip , i didnt even think to do that.

thanks!
IGN- Shaeyaena
"

Hey man! Great advice and I'm glad the build is working for you!! I do the same with Elemental Focus, its an easy swap for Argus to put in the gem. It also works great on Phoenix, and maps with the 90% chance to avoid status effects mod- or any other ignite immune boss/map. I should add this to the front of the guide.

I also swap in Scorching Ray as the main attack for Elemental reflect maps I cannot/do not want to reroll. Since our colors are RRBBBB I use Ray/Empower/Ele Focus/Inc burning damage/Controlled Destro/Faster Casting.
Last edited by getinthevan on Jan 23, 2017, 10:42:47 PM
"
getinthevan wrote:
"

Hey man! Great advice and I'm glad the build is working for you!! I do the same with Elemental Focus, its an easy swap for Argus to put in the gem. It also works great on Phoenix, and maps with the 90% chance to avoid status effects mod- or any other ignite immune boss/map. I should add this to the front of the guide.

I also swap in Scorching Ray as the main attack for Elemental reflect maps I cannot/do not want to reroll. Since our colors are RRBBBB I use Ray/Empower/Ele Focus/Inc burning damage/Controlled Destro/Faster Casting.

nice! i just sold all my selfcast spark stuff to get this stuff here going, playing this build since yesterday and all i can say, i love it :)

u just made the built even more powerfull, and love the 6L for ele reflect maps!

startet playing around with 3 curses, "temp chains, enfeeble, ele weakness" and inc. burning damage on vortex instead of fire penetration, feels strong i think :o

my 1st uber lab run was so smooth that i took last izaro not serious enough, if ive had culling strike ez win, but i got fked by a 1hit, maybe because im not the uberfarmer yet but i think it might be the things i havent killed before and buffed him uberhard, and 12k es atm
Posted a while ago but I'll do a bit of an update.

Builds super fun and I am quite enjoying it.

I have done everything but Uber Atziri.

Shapers a bit of a challenge but I'm also learning mechanics of it. So very doable with this build. I've done 4 kills so far. (Always gloves)

Very pleased. :D

Last thing I really need to do is setup flasks but I havent needed any but my staunching Mana and Kiara's

Gear for anyone who is curious.

A few of my jewels need to be optimized but at this point in the league, I'm not really worried.

Again, great build.
Last edited by General_Iroh1 on Jan 24, 2017, 3:10:55 PM
Trying for some more defence and really not getting there. Was wondering if going for the Essence Surge node would help with defence? I have "faster start of energy shield recharge" on 2 of my jewels but have no idea of how effective that stat is.
Thanks again.
"
Posted a while ago but I'll do a bit of an update.
Builds super fun and I am quite enjoying it.

Gear is lookin good Rob! I'd be real tempted to slam that Foe Vessel jewel!
"
my 1st uber lab run was so smooth that i took last izaro not serious enough, if ive had culling strike ez win, but i got fked by a 1hit, maybe because im not the uberfarmer yet but i think it might be the things i havent killed before and buffed him uberhard, and 12k es atm

One thing that's easy to forget is to keep your fortify buff up! Glad its working well. I think the strength of the build is an an Uber Lab runner.
"
Trying for some more defence and really not getting there. Was wondering if going for the Essence Surge node would help with defence? I have "faster start of energy shield recharge" on 2 of my jewels but have no idea of how effective that stat is.
Thanks again.

I would say faster recharge is decent but not the best since you need to be "out of combat" for it to start. If you don't mind sacrificing some damage, you could use Enfeeble instead of Flammability as your second curse. Its goes hand in hand with temp chains. Hope that helps
as for the swapping out gems left and right, I'm not sure that's ideal.
I only swap conc/aoe and argus is a cakewalk. it takes a tiny bit longer maybe, but doesn't really matter.

As for defence. make sure your regeneration is on point. I just facetank izaro and never get 1shot and just walkthrough uberlab as if it were a T1 map.

as for your jewels, do the math. If you do not have 3 damage doubledip mods, they won't beat izaro's turmoil. (fire dmg, dmg, area, spell)
You can always try Path of Builder to calculate yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info