FilterBLAST [ HARVEST ] hub with up-to-date filters, visual preview and customization

Nice
Last edited by iantsu on Dec 20, 2019, 10:27:09 AM
"
FilterBLAST will soon support authentication via PoE account and integration with new PoE account item filters features (most likely with auto-sync even for customized filters)


Is this happening anytime soon? Would be a huge help.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
FilterBLAST will soon support authentication via PoE account and integration with new PoE account item filters features (most likely with auto-sync even for customized filters)


Is this happening anytime soon? Would be a huge help.


i've made that annoucement before league start when GGG told that they will give API info to upload filters, but they still not provided that filter API (seems they want to polish new filter system before that). I hoped that they give it sooner so i could use hoildays to code and integrate those features. The only thing i've got so far is OAuth access and i've prepared authentication via PoE account, but there is no sense to push it to working site without new filter system integration. Right now i can't give any ETA, all depends when GGG will give that API, how it will work and when i'll have time to code and test all that stuff.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
I'm sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else already and I missed it, but i'm currently having trouble trying to get the filter nova auto updater tool up and running. I've downloaded auto hot key like the page said to. No matter what filter I select on the filter nova page I get the "can't select/click" icon over both download "FilterNova" and "Add to Settings" buttons. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I've also tried dowloading the manually editable filternova file on the page but I hve no clue what to put in it. Can someone please help me?
"
AniraSnowMew wrote:
No matter what filter I select on the filter nova page I get the "can't select/click" icon over both download "FilterNova" and "Add to Settings" buttons.


Looks like something is blocking javascript on the page. Do you have any NoScript or AdBlock addons in your browser? If you do, try to turn them off for a minute on the site. when you select filter more options should appear, if they don't than your broswer doesn't execute javascript on the site.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
AniraSnowMew wrote:
No matter what filter I select on the filter nova page I get the "can't select/click" icon over both download "FilterNova" and "Add to Settings" buttons.


Looks like something is blocking javascript on the page. Do you have any NoScript or AdBlock addons in your browser? If you do, try to turn them off for a minute on the site. when you select filter more options should appear, if they don't than your broswer doesn't execute javascript on the site.


thanks you for this, that was definitely the issue. once I fixed that it started working without any issues. I ran the script manually after I got it to download but does downloading it from the site automatically make it so that it will launch on it's own when POE launches, or is there something else I have to do?
"
AniraSnowMew wrote:
I ran the script manually after I got it to download but does downloading it from the site automatically make it so that it will launch on it's own when POE launches, or is there something else I have to do?

No, downloading froom the site only gives you preconfigured script, which you need to run manually (or make windows autorun it). The script's job is to auto-install and update filters when you run it, which is your own choice :)

Usually the most update-intense period is first two weeks of new league start, after that authors' update filters rarely, mostly once per month. Feel free to run it once in a week when start the game to be sure ur filters' 'll be up to date.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Hi, the "PoE Default filter" seems to be bugged at the moment.
When downloaded, it only has two lines in the file:
"
Unfinished quote: "Fragment of Emptiness
at line 928: BaseType "Fragment of Shape" "Fragment of Knowledge" "Fragment of Terror" "Fragment of Emptiness

Or am I doing something wrong? Sorry if this is a known issue, but I can't find the default filter anywhere else than on your site:) Thank you for your support.
"
dinate wrote:
Hi, the "PoE Default filter" seems to be bugged at the moment.
When downloaded, it only has two lines in the file:
"
Unfinished quote: "Fragment of Emptiness
at line 928: BaseType "Fragment of Shape" "Fragment of Knowledge" "Fragment of Terror" "Fragment of Emptiness

Or am I doing something wrong? Sorry if this is a known issue, but I can't find the default filter anywhere else than on your site:) Thank you for your support.


Thanks for report! I've fixed it manually (so now it correctly has visual preview and some customization options), but that's mistake made by GGG in default filter's code. At the launch i've exported their filter file from ggpk and uploaded it to FilterBlast, but didn't checked it for errors (as it never had errors before).
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
"
Thanks for report! I've fixed it manually (so now it correctly has visual preview and some customization options), but that's mistake made by GGG in default filter's code. At the launch i've exported their filter file from ggpk and uploaded it to FilterBlast, but didn't checked it for errors (as it never had errors before).

Thank you for the quick fix:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info