FilterBLAST [ 3.20: SANCTUM ] hub with up-to-date filters, visual preview and customization

FilterBLAST is ready for Content update 3.20 The Forbidden Sanctum league!

You can see all important league items examples in "Higlights" itemset in preview area.

Filter authors usually update their lootfilters within a day of new league launch.

-----------

Welcome!

This is official forum thread for free web-based tool and hub created to help Path of Exile community to effectively make, share and enjoy loot filters.

You can try FilterBLAST here: https://filterblast.xyz

The site hosts various filters updated for current league. Many filters have customization user interface.

With help of Visual Preview you can check out all integrated filters, compare and choose what fits your needs best!

You can also download new Filter Auto-Updater Tool (AHK-script) here

You're welcome to post your feedback, questions and suggestions in this thread.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Dec 9, 2022, 2:28:41 AM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2023, 12:23:49 PM
Wow.. Surprised there are no other posts. I wanted to request the neversink slick filter.
"
taosk8r wrote:
Wow.. Surprised there are no other posts. I wanted to request the neversink slick filter.

Slick and Blue versions will be added as new Color theme feature in upcoming update.

P.S. i'm surprised too, according to statistics people use the site everyday and even reddit posts had feedback. Hopefully there will be more feedback over a time, it would help project to grow and add new features :)
Indeed, I for one really have to offer thanks at the least. Making filter customization accessible to the masses is really a *huge* boon to the community. I recently found out Filtration doesn't even offer a basic search function across an entire filter. Kind of a strange omission.
So.. When I requested that NS slick filter I was more thinking it could be added in the preset column. Wondering if that might be a possibility until the whole color theme thing is worked out? I really am eager to use a custom version of that so I can compare it with the filter I have customized currently.
"
taosk8r wrote:
So.. When I requested that NS slick filter I was more thinking it could be added in the preset column. Wondering if that might be a possibility until the whole color theme thing is worked out? I really am eager to use a custom version of that so I can compare it with the filter I have customized currently.

Done :)
Auto update and a preview tool (visual, not script) would be amazing. Keep up the good work, and I'll continue referring people to your site. :)
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
I would love to see how different loot filters styles look like as well :P
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 28, 2017, 3:21:58 PM
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:

Done :)

Thanks *SO* much. Just went and checked the site before checking here. Really excited to try this out!
Something weird going on with the site on Chrome (at least). Perhaps related to the search thing GG was telling me you added? Anyways, I sent a PM with more details. Just started with the filter on a fresh copy of the GG filter instead of using my saved link, doesn't seem to be acting up so far (may just be some weirdness with saved links).
Last edited by taosk8r on Feb 2, 2017, 1:03:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info