[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

How would one deal with stuns where I'm too skint to buy Skyforths cos considering killing myself cos of stunlocks :P loving the build btw!
"
How would one deal with stuns where I'm too skint to buy Skyforths cos considering killing myself cos of stunlocks :P loving the build btw!

Not sure what you mean by stuns, interrupts maybe?

The version of FP I'm running isn't using Skyforths either, or maybe you mean Freezes?
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I lose almost 10k DPS (in town) when i epuip a second Void Battery.

And i dont understand why but i cant activate my power charges, i kill monsters and no power charges displayed on my screen...

Somebody can help me please ? ><'
Last edited by Archevek on Aug 14, 2017, 3:57:32 AM
Uhh I mean like on bosses they chain stun me, I see on Skyforths in your non budget build it says that the stun threshhold is based on 500% of mana instead which would probably help, tbh it's probably just me not kiting well enough lol
If you are using Skyforths, you shouldn't be getting stunlocked. And in situations where you are worried about being stunned, you just need to preemptively pop your Kiara's Determination flask, during which time you are immune to stuns.

= no stuns
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
seriously man is there a trick getting 4 blue and 2 green sockets in belly of the beast? i spent 2k chromatics now and still dont have the right sockets :/
"
Archevek wrote:
I lose almost 10k DPS (in town) when i epuip a second Void Battery.

And i dont understand why but i cant activate my power charges, i kill monsters and no power charges displayed on my screen...

Somebody can help me please ? ><'

I can't view your characters on your profile so idk what to tell you.

Also DPS from Void Batteries comes with gaining power charges. It's not going to do much at all just by checking tooltip in town.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
dc2904 wrote:
seriously man is there a trick getting 4 blue and 2 green sockets in belly of the beast? i spent 2k chromatics now and still dont have the right sockets :/

It's a hybrid Str/Dex armor so I believe it's correct to go for vorici 2B, and it might take a few thousand chroms if you don't get lucky... 4 off color is expensive

You definitely should NOT be just chroming it by yourself without using Vorici master craft
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Aug 14, 2017, 10:23:39 AM
"
dc2904 wrote:

No, just have RNG on your side, or you can run with 1R2G3B and use Leech/Empower.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
dc2904 wrote:

No, just have RNG on your side, or you can run with 1R2G3B and use Leech/Empower.

good idea! i think thats what i am doing now. i am too frustratetd to go on trying ^^

Thank you!
Last edited by dc2904 on Aug 14, 2017, 10:31:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info