[2.5] The Nightmare - Chaos Blade Flurry Slayer!

"
hyyyben wrote:

V4d-sk1ff if i was you i would invest into some more life, and flat chaos on rings !

Thanks, yeap that's what i thought need at least 7k life
"
BraidBread wrote:
"
Kinir wrote:
Ok I've been playing this build non stop since Legacy started.

First of all, thank you for making this build.

I'll start with the (small) negative bit first:
This build wasn't fun at all for leveling. It was my first char, I was very poor, and my dps was very low. It was slow and frustrating.
I think this build isn't for poor players.
Finding a nice sword like the OP posted, is like finding a unicorn.
Breath of the council was very expensive when the league started.

But then I was lucky and I found 2 exs.

I've upgraded most of my item and I can see a huuuuge difference. My chaos dps went through the roof.
My char is very fast and aggressive, I really enjoy it now.

I'm using Cherrubim armour and the Retch belt btw. I'm trying to experiment and push the chaos dmg as far as possible.
Have a look at my gear:

Spoiler

Soon I'll try to upgrade to a Cherrubim 6L.
I'm open to suggestions for gear upgrades.

how is the damage post-blade flurry nerf?

i am lvl 65, and i want to re-spec into this. just wondering when i have built up enough currency, which items should i go about buying first?
Getting ready to start this again since i was so strong in Breach, i would ditch the Mings heart for a good ring, its garbo and not worth the life. a good ring with the added chaos damage master roll is strong.
"
Kinir wrote:
Ok I've been playing this build non stop since Legacy started.

First of all, thank you for making this build.

I'll start with the (small) negative bit first:
This build wasn't fun at all for leveling. It was my first char, I was very poor, and my dps was very low. It was slow and frustrating.
I think this build isn't for poor players.
Finding a nice sword like the OP posted, is like finding a unicorn.
Breath of the council was very expensive when the league started.

But then I was lucky and I found 2 exs.

I've upgraded most of my item and I can see a huuuuge difference. My chaos dps went through the roof.
My char is very fast and aggressive, I really enjoy it now.

I'm using Cherrubim armour and the Retch belt btw. I'm trying to experiment and push the chaos dmg as far as possible.
Have a look at my gear:

Spoiler

Soon I'll try to upgrade to a Cherrubim 6L.
I'm open to suggestions for gear upgrades.
I did the same in Breach league, and ya its well worth using another skill until you level the gem/yourself some. Vinktars with blood rage on and a vaal haste was OP OP>
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Mar 24, 2017, 7:24:46 PM
Scourge worked very well leveling and up into late maps also. You think adding a cwc discharge to this build could be made to work? Also what do you think of Gladiator for the build?
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Mar 26, 2017, 4:23:42 PM
"
Rtimusexile wrote:
Scourge worked very well leveling and up into late maps also. You think adding a cwc discharge to this build could be made to work? Also what do you think of Gladiator for the build?

Gladiator is possible, just less reliable for some cases, and I like the Leech. Scourge works, of course, just isn't as good as GG sword + GG jewels.

CwC? How does that fit in? :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Rtimusexile wrote:

Gladiator is possible, just less reliable for some cases, and I like the Leech. Scourge works, of course, just isn't as good as GG sword + GG jewels.

CwC? How does that fit in? :D

The main reason is everyone keeps reminding me that Slayer is geared towards 2handed.

That's right the only thing i could channel would be wither and i have that on a totem derp.
A little suggestion: Instead of travelling to Dirty Techniques from the left side, go from the right. This way you can drop the garbage proj nodes jewel cluster (above Acro) and instead pick up the evasion one near Point Blank.
Hi, how important are the physical damage nodes on the skill tree?
Not much at all, just pathing.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I'm lvl 74 right now and I feel like my poison does very little damage. I have the flat chaos foil, rings and amulet with breath of the council on offhand and 20/20 gems. My dmg per hit is pretty good for being fairly low level and only having half of the jewels but the poison dmg against bosses/unique mobs is very little. I use Wither totem every time I encounter a unique mob but still doesn't help the poison. My profile is public can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The character's name is YouKilMyFathrPreprToDie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info