Carnage Microtransactions In Store Now!

I am still boycotting GiGiGi MTX system till they add conversion of Premium tab into Quad tab.
I suggest others do the same, but despite low impact of my decision, i still stand by it.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Still hope on saleouts for all MTX :)

And not only me
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
LoL already got the Gore Portal and those Grasping Hands pet
"
Elf_97 wrote:
GGG ? Why you always do Warrior/knight outfits?????????????????????????????

No interest in lightweight outfit for other style of character ????????????????????????????

More magician, rogue like outfit would be very apreciated, please Grinding Gear Game !

I 100% agree with this guy.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Dec 30, 2016, 2:25:21 PM
Awesome, im mostly impressed with the lesser pricing range on the set, only 400! Cult helmets pretty pricey though but theyre awesome soo its hard to complain about them.

Maybe if i like 3.0 enough ill buy a new pack but as of right now i cant justify that.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
What happened to discounting the individual pieces of armor sets to match the full-set pricing for the first few days, as has been done before with sets that previously appeared in mystery boxes?
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"
Marxone wrote:
I am still boycotting GiGiGi MTX system till they add conversion of Premium tab into Quad tab.
I suggest others do the same, but despite low impact of my decision, i still stand by it.

I am for this, they can do this in a very much less complicated fashion than what they described.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Last edited by Drudley on Dec 30, 2016, 6:20:26 PM
"
FanatickDk wrote:
Please GGG for god sake do so we can sort and manage our mtx.. the mtx is what makes this game go around.. spend some resources on fixing the mtx tab..

+1

"
Elf_97 wrote:
GGG ? Why you always do Warrior/knight outfits?????????????????????????????
No interest in lightweight outfit for other style of character ????????????????????????????
More magician, rogue like outfit would be very apreciated, please Grinding Gear Game !

+1
need more MTX-styles for female characters!
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Dec 31, 2016, 1:05:42 AM
So sweet!

Please tell me there's going to be a Lion Hood!
"
Czarevna wrote:
So sweet!

Please tell me there's going to be a Lion Hood!

Skin transfers. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info