The microtransactions that were introduced with the Carnage Mystery Box are now available in store! Among these new microtransactions are the Carnage Armour Set, Gore Weapon Effect, Carnage Wings, Gore Portal and much more! You can check out all the new microtransactions in the store here.

Don't forget, the Gore Fireworks are in store now for a limited time only and perfectly compliment the carnage microtransactions! Check out the videos of the new items available below.

If you're looking to get some extra points, we recommend checking out the Atlas of Worlds and Breach Supporter Packs. Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice time to spend some points
As always Thanks GGG!

Happy holidays and new year everyone!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Now to wait for the discounted gore portal.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

noice
Good stuff. Gonna press M for sure.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
My domestic partner left me...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Good to have access to another shield mtx, we need a lot more though. Wish every armor set had one, I can only use the frowny face so much.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I was waiting for that
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Now to wait for the discounted gore portal.

i'm waiting for the discounted hands pet.

marketing much?
Spoiler
the price for these has been unbeatable cheap with boxes, is now on it's max and will be back to the normal when the item is on discount.
could someone pls explain me who spends points on them when they're most expensive? especially since the "i had it first" effect is gone now?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info