[HC] [2.6] Summon Toxic Spirits | Poison Summon Raging Spirits | By @Ler_GG

"
Crebstar wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Trying and evaluating this build in HC currently to see if it will be my starter build in 2.6. Couple questions ::

1.) If you do not have a severed and sleep and have a 6L chest piece, what is the best CI alternative gear for weapon? It is possible this item won't be available in 2.6 or be extremely expensive. What are the other options here or is it back to a +3 staff/bow? I really don't want to give up my shield in HC. This is by far my biggest internal dilemma when deciding if I want to use this as a starter build in 2.6. Maybe Ephemeral edge?

2.) Is it better to use a BF totem or SRS for fast leveling?

3.) Thoughts on Skin of the loyal vs regalia?

4.) Even with getting all the mana reserve reduction nodes you mention, I still struggle to run Disc, Hatred, and Haste. Am I missing something? I have to grab the max mana nodes to run all these auras.

5.) How essential is stun immunity?

6.) Why do you not take advantage of the melee on full life gem with CI? That damage increase seems insane since you will always be at full life and it also double dips with poison. Is it because of the cost of trying to get 4Red2B?

Also some suggestions:
- Other guides often post the levels to switch gear and buy gems. This would be helpful here

Ran similar (mana regen one) build so maybe it helps:

1.) Pretty sure the whole point of running 1h and shield is to get 7L(6L+poison from severed/united)

3.) It depends on gems you run (if you stack poison damage as much as possible with flat chaos and envy and dont use empower then dps loss is around 10%)

4.) I run mana regen version (Haste+Discipline+Clarity(20lvl)+Enligthen(2lvl) and Envy) need around 1.9k-2k mana to have 100 mana unreserved

5.) With some mobs like breach rares casting balls of lightning something for stun is essential

6.) Melee on full life linked with minion gems is based on linked minions' life and it doesn't double dip (it's "more physical melee damage" it scales only initial physical hit). Double dips: DMG, MinionDMG, ChaosDMG

Theoretically "perfect" for DPS would be scaling poison damage as much as possible with gem links like : SRS-MinionDMG-AddChaos-MeleePhysDMG-VoidManipulation-CullingStrike (1R2G3B) with Haste+Envy, Wither and Vulnerability (+TemporalChains?) but there are still a lot of problems with around guardians level bosses (spirits die a lot on minotaur and poison immune ones are especially "fun" when 90% of DPS is from poison). Also for max (sustained) DPS you will need max wither stacks, max spirits and max posion stacks, so at least 3-5 seconds.
Last edited by 9hp71n on Feb 11, 2017, 5:37:58 AM
This build will still be an INSANE starting build for the upcoming league (2.6), not much changed - will update it ASAP!
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
"
Crebstar wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Trying and evaluating this build in HC currently to see if it will be my starter build in 2.6. Couple questions ::

1.) If you do not have a severed and sleep and have a 6L chest piece, what is the best CI alternative gear for weapon? It is possible this item won't be available in 2.6 or be extremely expensive. What are the other options here or is it back to a +3 staff/bow? I really don't want to give up my shield in HC. This is by far my biggest internal dilemma when deciding if I want to use this as a starter build in 2.6. Maybe Ephemeral edge?

2.) Is it better to use a BF totem or SRS for fast leveling?

3.) Thoughts on Skin of the loyal vs regalia?

4.) Even with getting all the mana reserve reduction nodes you mention, I still struggle to run Disc, Hatred, and Haste. Am I missing something? I have to grab the max mana nodes to run all these auras.

5.) How essential is stun immunity?

6.) Why do you not take advantage of the melee on full life gem with CI? That damage increase seems insane since you will always be at full life and it also double dips with poison. Is it because of the cost of trying to get 4Red2B?

Also some suggestions:
- Other guides often post the levels to switch gear and buy gems. This would be helpful here

1) Any chest with as much ES as possible. +3 Staff bow + Soulstrike is the way to go then) - Not worth it, just save currency to buy my setup.

2) I played self cast SRS from league start to league end (leveled with it)

3) Good allternative (need to test yourself, + gem levels OP as fuck)

4) You need enough mana to cast 1 SRS / Use mana Flask until Vaal Clarity is up.

5) Chayula is a nice Amu for this build, a rare amulet would not be significantly better so Stun Immunity is the way to go.

6) I theory crafted it and it would be by far the best link. In Praxis, you are not always in range for Discipline to buff your SRS / Any Aoe dmg will remove the shield so it is not reliable even due on paper its the best gem.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Do you think it is completely nuts to take MOM and the nodes behind it as a means of solving the builds mana issues? MOM itself will do nothing with 1 life, it's a wasted node, but the nodes behind it seem efficient enough to make up for that compared to other mana nodes on the tree.
"
Nauzhror wrote:
Do you think it is completely nuts to take MOM and the nodes behind it as a means of solving the builds mana issues? MOM itself will do nothing with 1 life, it's a wasted node, but the nodes behind it seem efficient enough to make up for that compared to other mana nodes on the tree.

I was actually thinking the same thing and wondering if MoM worked with CI.

4 nodes for 64% max mana +100 flat mana
or
5 nodes for 61% max mana 35% mana regen 30int (what most builds use for SRS)

Not sure how to calculate the impact and difference between them.
Going to give this build a go in the league starting friday :)

Also notice a small mis type.

Flasks:

I use a Basalt, a Silver, a Quicksilver, a Mana and a Granite.
The entire idea behind my flask setup is full immunity to dangerous status effects, as well as curse and bleed immunity. So you want one flask for each status alignment: Shock, Freeze and also bleed and shock immunity

Pretty sure you meant

Shock, Freeze, bleed and Ignite.
He used Quicksilver of Adrenaline, so he's not using a flask to get rid of Ignite, he's using Warding instead.
Gona give it a shot as well on this league! is it the best skill three for 2.6 ?
he didnt update the guide yet. why are his videos disliked tho? (maybe cause he keeps saying ”the best” :P)

so any tips for 2.6 hardcore with this? It will take awhile till I get the good items but SRS is still solid (and now zombies too)

the sword might and will be even more rare/expensive than BreachLeague. I did have it on a chaos animator build but I dont like the missing QoL with that build
Last edited by wsbisev on Mar 3, 2017, 4:17:24 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuDXwN4g5cEHsRUBUnFdcXLxhWGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaodvh8YIuoi9CSwKPosvy0fL28zhzW5RX5GcUiOSVFJsUuuTLNNuVH7UilV1lXgVmNXyVhaWpFca1-wYENk52ZUZp5odGqsavpsC20Zbj1vnnC7cg9_xoCkgseDCYRIhMW

Here is the temporary skilltree from the 2.6 POE Skilltree Planner ( YOU CAN NOT LOAD THE URL IN THE BROWSER - IMPORT IT INTO POE SKILLTREE PLANNER VERSION 2.6)
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Last edited by Ler on Mar 3, 2017, 10:49:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info