[2.5] DrPimplePopper - BV, Dual Obliteration, Hidden Potenial

I wish blue gear could have 3 magic properties. Would be cool to have some magic find)
Guys what do you do for movement speed? i feel slow AF... i tried rolling movement speed and life on boots but 500 alteration later and nothing. maybe movement speed and a resist?

or get flasks for movement? i'm not sure what to do as for flask i really need witchfire/atziri/life already..
Last edited by lailaseth on Dec 30, 2016, 7:38:04 PM
"
lailaseth wrote:
Guys what do you do for movement speed? i feel slow AF... i tried rolling movement speed and life on boots but 500 alteration later and nothing. maybe movement speed and a resist?

or get flasks for movement? i'm not sure what to do as for flask i really need witchfire/atziri/life already..

You cant get MS and HP on blue boots u have to pick one or the other.

MS for mapping HP for guardians and uber etc.

after u get the berserked ascendancy thats an extra 15% so with boots u should be at 45% which doesnt feel too bad but thats why i always got a quicksliver adrenaline flask
Hi,

is cloaked in savagrey and vaal pact really that good?
Some people metioned, that you will still get oneshot at higher bosses.

But your Videos shows something diffrent.

How is this build at Shaper, uberlab etc?

PS: Got my tabula :)
"
venk2011 wrote:
Hi,

is cloaked in savagrey and vaal pact really that good?
Some people metioned, that you will still get oneshot at higher bosses.

But your Videos shows something diffrent.

How is this build at Shaper, uberlab etc?

PS: Got my tabula :)

When u have 7.2k HP and running AA its very hard to get one shot unless youre in a map with + dmge mods or + crit etcc.

Make uber izaro look like a little bitch.

uber atziri dies pretty fast too its just a matter of timing.

chimera sucks ball to do , min died easy thats all ive done.

shaper shouldn't be a problem as long as you know the fight , ive only done it on STD with my 2000 ex character lol but yeh the dps is there.
Just a gear update managed to finaly get + 1 Gems chest.

took 35+ tries.

but heres is my current gear and short vid of factanking Minotaur (notice the amount of dmge that rock does to me at the end!!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZdXzf4LLE
Hi tweakzero, I am inexperience with crafting. How much Orb of Alterations should I need in average to get T1 Life + some resist?
How much currency should be needed, is it cheap or fairly expensive to get good magic items?

I've been playing Flameblast totem up to lvl 79 and I begin to find that quite boring. I always run away from the danger.

I hope to become the DANGER with your BV build :)

Also why are you getting Strenght on your belt? Is it because you are Resistance capped already?

Edit : What's the AA skill gem?
Edit 2 : Can we enchant our gear?
Last edited by TitCriss on Jan 17, 2017, 7:49:23 PM
Playing a similar concept build and noticed a few things:

1) Controlled Destruction > Added Chaos in terms of damage contribution after gem level 16 or so - both in tooltip and actual poison damage done. Added Chaos has a better quality bonus but it's not enough to make up for the difference.

2) Increased Duration applies to poison duration, so if you're actually using the full poison duration (e.g. against bosses) it's a great damage support in addition to being quality-of-life for casting less often. It's the equivalent of about 50% more damage if you already have one of the 45% increased duration clusters, or about 38% more if you have both clusters.

3) There's no need to swap out conc effect for clearing. I only need to hit two or three mobs in a pack to wipe out the whole pack via chain explosions, and the explosion radius is unaffected by conc.
"
TitCriss wrote:
Hi tweakzero, I am inexperience with crafting. How much Orb of Alterations should I need in average to get T1 Life + some resist?
How much currency should be needed, is it cheap or fairly expensive to get good magic items?

I've been playing Flameblast totem up to lvl 79 and I begin to find that quite boring. I always run away from the danger.

I hope to become the DANGER with your BV build :)

Also why are you getting Strenght on your belt? Is it because you are Resistance capped already?

Edit : What's the AA skill gem?
Edit 2 : Can we enchant our gear?

ok AA is arctic armour.
dont enchant gloves and boots u need the implicit.

Yes, after getting res capped you can get some QOL or push your life up remember 2 str = 1 hp
so to get to the magic number of 6.9k (this is magic becuase nothing in the game cept shaper slam can oneshot you unless there is dmge mods on a map) you can utilise a HP +Str roll

As for how many alts , depends how lucky you are ive spend in excess of 3000 to get the gear i have.

Last edited by tweakzero on Jan 19, 2017, 10:49:12 PM
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Playing a similar concept build and noticed a few things:

1) Controlled Destruction > Added Chaos in terms of damage contribution after gem level 16 or so - both in tooltip and actual poison damage done. Added Chaos has a better quality bonus but it's not enough to make up for the difference.

2) Increased Duration applies to poison duration, so if you're actually using the full poison duration (e.g. against bosses) it's a great damage support in addition to being quality-of-life for casting less often. It's the equivalent of about 50% more damage if you already have one of the 45% increased duration clusters, or about 38% more if you have both clusters.

3) There's no need to swap out conc effect for clearing. I only need to hit two or three mobs in a pack to wipe out the whole pack via chain explosions, and the explosion radius is unaffected by conc.

1, I use both. added chaos trumps inc duration especially if you have the inc duration enchant.

2, agreed but i switched it out long ago given bosses die before the 1st stack of poison expires.

3, this is correct but in breaches you want to hit as many as you can without having to run close to them so its more a QoL thing up to you really.

getting a lvl 21 AC gem + a +1 gems chest means the base dmge you get far outweighs the benefit of dropped AC for inc duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info