[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
Sangvinu wrote:
thx

I jsut switched from disfavour cyclone to your build, but dmg its very low, I know most of gems are not 20 and only 2 with quality but dmg difference its very big

Can u have a look at my char (thracian muscles) and tell me where to upgrade

cheers

Some of your gems are even level 10, your rare ring is bad - no AS, elem dmg or flat fire, you have only 2 jewels (you should have 4-5 at that level at least), both are wasted, giving physical damage - melee damage. Sulphur flask is useless, better get atziri.
Where is your totem, vaal haste?
You dont need enduring cry gem
Hey brother, loving this build btw. Trying out your setup and haven't been able to run the devoto's just yet.. (been lazy to mix my gear to cap resists). What are your thoughts on running a 6l astral plate? I don't know the math on losing the armor from Brass + the ability to take no extra damage from crits. Did you use other armor's prior to that and found Brass to be best? Also if you could take a look at my gear and let me know where I can tweak it. Sitting at 60k dps right now and thing's are melting in maps right now. Gaining a few more levels before I try the Breach Lords.

Also have you had time to check on how Kingsguard will work? Wondering what to look forward to into the future as I'm building this character.

Thanks for the build, appreciate the time you put into it!
"
Mugetsu388 wrote:
Hey brother, loving this build btw. Trying out your setup and haven't been able to run the devoto's just yet.. (been lazy to mix my gear to cap resists). What are your thoughts on running a 6l astral plate? I don't know the math on losing the armor from Brass + the ability to take no extra damage from crits. Did you use other armor's prior to that and found Brass to be best? Also if you could take a look at my gear and let me know where I can tweak it. Sitting at 60k dps right now and thing's are melting in maps right now. Gaining a few more levels before I try the Breach Lords.

Also have you had time to check on how Kingsguard will work? Wondering what to look forward to into the future as I'm building this character.

Thanks for the build, appreciate the time you put into it!

Hey thanks, im glad you like it. I was running Kaom's before, sitting on over 6.5k hp without half hp nodes, but in Brass Dome i felt much more tankier and made me welcome crit map mods with both hands open :)
There's nothing wrong with good astral or belly I its just matter of preference and map mods.
I think Kingsguard would basically allow you to remove life gain on hit, put chance to ignite and switch to taming + emberwake? 100% chance to ignite would mean more charges generated = more heal from kings and this time really 800% + dmg increase after 4s.
I would love to try that but kinda busy period of a year, not manging to get enough free time.

ps It would definitely lower defenses/heal and greatly increase damage vs single targets because i dont think anything can hit you in that way to constantly trigger cwdt, and to self inflict 500dmg you need 21 hits = ~1s.

actually, 100% chance to ignite basically guarantees 1 charge on every 5th hit u make, so in 20 hits (1s) you should always end up with max charges or at least 4. If you go on 9 charges build variation, heal should be pretty good (to also get leech you need that node near mp leech for 0.4%).
I guess ill try it as soon as i can and see how it goes
Last edited by mafiamighty on Jan 6, 2017, 9:02:14 AM
Curious as to how you are reaching over 100k on the tooltip. I'm sitting around 50k with Devoto's on. What am I missing? Gonna see if I can try out the emberwake soon.
150k is fully buffed dps. If you have 50k in HO everything should be melting with very few hits
hey , anyone think i have the option , with my actual currency and equip to switch to this build
at the moment i use other build ,but it lacks in damage and i do not know what is wrong
have 3 around ex left

my current build : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1666930/page/8

hope anyone can help me out

i have problems at t9 maps + :/
What lab enchants do you think would be best for the build? As of right now I've got spite on my gloves and attack/cast speed on kill on my boots which seems pretty good but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on what would be the "best."
Ty for the build man, i used to play an oro's warchief but even with 9k+ life i felt kinda squishy... i'm glad i' ve seen your version, i feel much more tanky and the damage is still all there :D
Since i got this helm enchant in uber lab
Spoiler
i wanna use cyclone, changed something in the skill tree, picked up blood magic and some area node and use worm ring to run anger(i lost flammability as aura but i don' t feel like i need it for mapping, i cast it for bosses if needed), using kaom heart, sitting at 7200 hp righ now, tooltip is 65k AoE cyclone only with charges and 130k with conc effect fully buffed, i also picked Unstoppable instead of Unyielding because movement speed is fundamental for cyclone.
However this is one of the strongest melee build i' ve played, i killed extra life Hydra + others mod i don' t remember, died a few times but was 100% my fault since it was my first attempt.

Just a note on your tree, unfortunatly Iron Grip keystone doesn't works with oro's projectile attack since it doesn' t deal physical :(
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Jan 9, 2017, 10:43:30 AM
Sorry for not responding, I was in process of moving.
Ill make some updates later tonight
Im glad you are liking build. Cyclone is totally viable with changes u made, it was one my other ideas.
As for Iron Grip, are you sure it adds only on physical attack?

About enchantments, for helmet obviously you should aim for wild strike damage, for boots you can get one of those:
-Adds 45 to 68 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently
-Adds 1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently (for bosses, since mob clearing is already good)
-Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently

And for taming users who dont want to use chance to ignite gem
-10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite if you haven't Crit Recently

As for gloves, seems pretty irrelevant but
-Cast Commandment of Flames on Hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info