[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

hey
can i use some different items (gloves, boots, rings etc) for amazing dps or i must use items from yr build?
Hey

Is the "4% attack speed" under destroyer worth the one skill point? I'm probably getting it anyway but i'm curious :)
Hey Mafia, I'm at level 72 Merc Act 4 and i'm having a BLAST with this build! :)

The HUGE powerspike you get at level 68 when you equip the uniques is truly amazing! Melting mobs left and right and it's so much fun, thanks for the build so far.

May I ask how much do you think you should spend on jewels with double attack speed + life ? They seems quite expensive on poe.trade

Anyway, thx for build bro you're a legend
"
Raymand wrote:
Hey

Is the "4% attack speed" under destroyer worth the one skill point? I'm probably getting it anyway but i'm curious :)

If you dont need it for anything else then why not.
As for jewels, I was getting them all for 5-25c. You can check for one with 6-8% AS, Fire Damage and life if its cheaper (if that combo is even possible - im not familiar with all possible combinations on jewels)
Hello guys, I'm playing with this build for the past week and it's being awesome. Now I was looking to improve my dmg and came here to see what u guys can recomend.
I'm using the complete build since 64 (using Xoph's instead Oro's) and at 68 than, everything else, it's playing fine until 72+ when things start to became hard, so I was foced to change into Vaal Pact, than things back to normal.
It seem's to me thats almost impossible to play this build without Vaal Pact (maybe I'm just bad, who knows).

My tree at lv80:

I was pretty luky today, I manage to buy my new, almost perfect, Oro's (828+ dps)for 1 alch (than I tried for 6L and get 6s 5L in less than 60 tryies) and a perfect EoI for 22c xD

Need some opinions about how can I increase my dmg, I saw the SS of 130k+dps but I'm get something close to 78k in the middle of the fight with everything up. (I dint have much currency, I start play this league less than a month ago.)

My current gear:

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

PS.: I'm losing dps when I use Fortify anyone know why?
Last edited by meromero on Apr 22, 2017, 2:42:34 AM
Last edited by EvilWiffles on Jun 14, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
Hi what do you think about the new support gem Ignite proliferation or immolate support?

If you have not seen them they are here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911278

Thanks
Sorry guys I was taking a break from gaming a bit, anyhow I went briefly through patch notes and it seems infernus got buffed again. New support skills for extra damage, and jugger buff.
I will check out new items once they are out so as gems and update the thread accordingly.
I have updated the build for 3.0 but Im currently not playing with juggernaut. Im doing the same build with Scion so any feedback is welcome.
Scion version will be posted also once i level it up fully
what about grabbing elemental equilibrium, and having a cold damage roll on a ring somewhere and having free -25% resists?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info