[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Everything

"
Can you still use Doedre's to proc Savage Hits, or are we above -50% chaos?

Edit:I guess it might have to go through MoM too, might need to test to be sure.

I don't think the damage caused by a flask counts as a hit. But there is no need to artificially cause a Savage Hit. Pretty much any boss hit is Savage already.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 25, 2017, 4:01:12 PM
Does anybody on Beta have a Kaom's Heart that I could borrow for a day? I'd like to test the difference a higher Life pool would make, but can't get my hands on that item. PM me if you have one I could try.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Does anybody on Beta have a Kaom's Heart that I could borrow for a day? I'd like to test the difference a higher Life pool would make, but can't get my hands on that item. PM me if you have one I could try.

Try asking on reddit.com/r/pathofexile.
Got Kaom's finally. Yeah, that extra 1k Life solves a number of 1-shot situations. Losing 5 sockets is the price. Maybe Belly of the Beast as a compromise, but I don't have that one either. Having rotten luck with T16 drops and there is zero market for it. Dunno if I'll get to test the Shaper in this Beta or not.
Could you post the skill tree your testing now.
Thanks
Hello~! im playing this build to marauder.

Very Very stable!! Thank you~!

Still possible 3.0 ? im so curious!! is good??
"
Ruid66 wrote:
Could you post the skill tree your testing now.
Thanks

This is what I'm trying right now:

They deployed Wave 4 on Beta last night. It's a freaking bugfest, can't really play right now, lost 2 T16 maps to crashes. Welcome to Beta.

One change that affects us: Basalt flask nerfed from 20% to 15% phys reduction. Not sure how bad that is, need the game to be stable to test.

I'll be out of town next week and miss the last days of Beta and the 3.0 launch day. It's probably going to be terrible on the launch day anyway. But I'll try to post a draft version of the build to start 3.0 with, and then we'll go from there.
I believe soul tether would be a good belt for this build, wouldn't it?

4-6% of max life as extra max energy shield
And we get a decent amount of energy shield % from all the int.
Belt lets us leech the ES as an added buffer on top of our normal hp pool, and in the most recent datamine, it has a ~40int roll as well.
"
tsunny wrote:

Belt lets us leech the ES as an added buffer on top of our normal hp pool, and in the most recent datamine, it has a ~40int roll as well.

ES leech cannot be instant anymore (unless this belt is a special exception, but we won't know until it's released). You start with 0 ES and then leech it the regular way, i.e. it will always be down in any serious boss fight. The lack of resists will hurt a lot too.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:

ES leech cannot be instant anymore (unless this belt is a special exception, but we won't know until it's released). You start with 0 ES and then leech it the regular way, i.e. it will always be down in any serious boss fight. The lack of resists will hurt a lot too.

Well the wording is "Life Leech is applied to Energy Shield instead while on Full Life" so it might actually work with VP. Then again, until we test it, no way to really know.

You're right about the resists. Too bad it isn't available for testing on beta right now :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info