[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Has anyone tested BF and ST in this new patch and advise which skill is better now please.
when the refresh build a 2.6 update?
2.6 ST -> BF in all ways :(
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
This is my gear atm:

Spoiler

Anything wrong with it? (Some of it I can't use yet, btw.) Other than gem lvl/q, low int on rings/boot/chest? Have 17k dps with gmp in ho, should be able to hit 20k with more lvls, only 71 atm.
Last edited by Fire309 on Mar 4, 2017, 7:25:37 PM
Lol man, people originally saying the Hand of Thought and Motion wouldn't be an option for leveling until a week at least. Several of them being sold at the moment within the first day.
"
Lol man, people originally saying the Hand of Thought and Motion wouldn't be an option for leveling until a week at least. Several of them being sold at the moment within the first day.

No blessings yet and this build is pretty tough to map with outside of whites.
"
tjohn86 wrote:
"

No blessings yet and this build is pretty tough to map with outside of whites.

Yeah i know, just waiting it out patiently til someone has one.
Hi, i'm not sure if this works but I went a different route in the passive tree.
I went through Coordination, Blood Siphon, and stopped at Trickery for the early intellect. Should I keep going at this point and if so where should I go to next?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAx4F-QguD6sRLxGBFr8ZihmOH0EkiySdJpVVS2HiYetiWmOnbWx6U311jDaXBpsmm421SLvjwzrEos96037dRutj7YP-ug==?accountName=reddragon&characterName=DragonslayerXinZhao

I don't know if I'm missing anything but dyadus received a MASSIVE buff. It is a great substitute for howa.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dyadus
Last edited by Amaranth314 on Mar 5, 2017, 4:04:21 PM
I think the link to the full passive tree is broken? I'm seeing 50 unspent. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info