[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Spoiler

my gear, why my ST tooltips DPS is only 15929 ? my current shield is 7945, quite low. I don't know why
Last edited by mauls1611 on Jan 23, 2017, 12:39:15 AM
whoops messed up and quoted myself instead of editing...
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Jan 23, 2017, 12:49:37 AM
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
Can someone help me as to why my tooltip dps is so low compared to OPs? I mean i do good enough damage overall but it looks like i'm missing out on a ton of damage somewhere

Mine vs OP
Spoiler

Gear if it matters
Spoiler

I'm on a 5L but he has lightning penetration for the 6th which doesnt change tooltip dps
mmy int is 1119 and lvl 82 (there's not much left to get at that point, lvl 90 would get me like 6 int travel nodes) so i feel like i'm missing out on something obvious.

The build is crazy even with this problem, very nice life leech with a massive aoe = never drop below half health. super good for breaches

None of your gems in your armour are 20 quality.
Thats a shit load of damage right there.

actually it's not i did it all to 20% and it increased it about 1k :/. ive upgraded my gear some more but still only at 26k (with added lightning instead of penetration), i don't see how there's another half or more missing somewhere

Spoiler

Last edited by Brinstar4 on Jan 23, 2017, 12:51:12 AM

Theres my gear, and my jewels are 3 ( 3 damage jewels ) and 2 fertile minds and 1 brute force.

All three jewels are

Damage/lightning damage
Lightning damage
attack speed

My hideout tool tip is 48 000 and 11 000 ES.

can use my gear as a guide i guess. My tree is also different.
Well I just chaos spammed an insane chest. So I have 12k ES now and 47k DPS

"
mauls1611 wrote:
Spoiler

my gear, why my ST tooltips DPS is only 15929 ? my current shield is 7945, quite low. I don't know why

DPS is pretty much a result of ([Gem Levels] + [HoWA dmg from Int]) * [WED on gear, opal rings, tree]

All three of those together are what allow you to reach 50k in hideout... so far, I have 32k on login, 38k with Wrath and Golem, 44k with Protector as well... 90k with 8 frenzy charges and overload... 120k with Onslaught and Atziri Promise flasks (using Vinktar penetration)... I think...

Anyway, the point is your dps snowballs and you can do as much as 4-5x your hideout dps to a boss/etc when needed... could probably boost higher with a 40% dmg flask in place of Rumi if un-needed and can't afford a Dying Sun yet
Uber Atziri

Just first try Uber Atziri in Breach League, only 1 dead, 6L, but only 6 frenzy charges because i need ES nodes (i don´t have astramentis).

Vid

T15 Core -10% max player res

This time less ES and 7 frenzy but only GMP

Vid

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jan 23, 2017, 10:50:06 AM
Currently just emptied out my currency, and this is my gear now. It is going very well, however I just noticed a major ***up, and i only have 45 cold resistance, and I am unsure where to get it. I believe the belt would be the easiest place to get it, as the other pieces were fairly expensive...or perhaps head?

I Play with this build quite a lot. Its a lot of fun.
my damage is solid and now I need to seek some more Int on my gear.

my major concern is Freeze.
which is the main reason I get to trouble.

I see some of your equipment,
and I don't understand how you handle it without any flasks or uniques?
"
Kilopo wrote:
I Play with this build quite a lot. Its a lot of fun.
my damage is solid and now I need to seek some more Int on my gear.

my major concern is Freeze.
which is the main reason I get to trouble.

I see some of your equipment,
and I don't understand how you handle it without any flasks or uniques?

Raider's ascendancy node Avatar of the Veil

Immune to ele status while phasing. Phasing is granted by killing an enemy, at max frenzy charges or having onslaught

Bring a silver flask for times when you have no enemy to kill and do not have max charges yet, to proc ele immune

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info